1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Settler best in open world pvp?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Nitebreaker, May 31, 2013.

1. Nitebreaker

Nitebreaker New Cupcake

So looking at the settler they can up defenses of towns and what not (correct me if I am wrong). Well if the other faction comes a knocking (think back to the old Southshore/Tarren Mill days in WoW), won't the settler be vital for scenarios such as that? Again, I am going off of what I think I heard please correct me if I am wrong.
  2. Sakorath67

Sakorath67 Cupcake

Well, settlers offer some great perks for open world by being able to build guards and what not, but will one really have time to build all this stuff while the other faction is knocking? Maybe. Maybe not.

I think each path can bring abilities that can help others out via a buff or maybe protection or healing of some sort. I am not certain, but I imagine they all can help, but for creating physical worldly contributions. The settler is a good one.
  3. Nitebreaker

Nitebreaker New Cupcake

I hope they can weave the others in......Like having explorers find back ways into enemy faction towns.....the possibilities are endless.
  4. NigthmareSystem

NigthmareSystem Cupcake-About-Town

Settlers will be usefull indeed but i'm sure they will need some help of other player first to build anything, so Outdoor solo maybe the best Path will be Soldier (fight skills) or Explorer (movement skills) and in group settler will be really helpful