1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Settler interest

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by nilihanth, Sep 15, 2012.

1. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

I'm a very party-oriented guy when it comes to MMOs. It's due to this disposition that I enjoy playing Healer classes, and it's why I would like to play as a Settler. Give everyone some buffs, build some buildings that benefit everyone, etc.:laugh:

My main concern is that I hope the Settler remains relevant even when there aren't many players around (like let's say a few months after release if Wildstar suffers a similar player drop-off as other MMOs). Fortunately Carbine said that even without other players, you still have a 'bunch' of quests that involve interacting with NPCs, so hopefully that means there'll still be good reason to be a settler even with fewer players around. :geek:
  2. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

Which is fun, in itself. So long as you can salvage 60-70% from the ruins, as farming for ALL of those materials again will be quite the <REDACTED>.
    Patrician likes this.
  3. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

Which may be exactly the point of the "Major" structures. Everyone can pitch in, I hope. Contribute a few minerals here, help raise that pillar over there, get some EXP and maybe a little predetermined leeway with the finished structure, if the builder's arranged a few Pledge Perks.