1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Site Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Kizaru, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Kizaru

Kizaru New Cupcake

Hi there, yes I am new but I thought I could share some of what I think would make this site better! (It already looks great btw! ;D)

1) Larger Avatars - I have been on XenForo forums before and it is possible to make avatars longer ad IMHO it makes it look much better and allows for better quality avatars! ^^
    Eg :
    [​IMG]

2) Mention System. - A really helpful tool that will allow us to tag people like on Twitter and they will get a notification about our mention. Free add-on for this here : http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-tag-me-for-xenforo-1-2.386/

EDIT :
    3) Add a spoiler tag @_@

Not much suggestions but I think implementing these, especially the second suggestion would be really helpful! ^^
  2. Kellth

Kellth Cupcake

What is the point of a large avatar? Just keep it small and quality like they are now.
    Kataryna likes this.
  3. Kizaru

Kizaru New Cupcake

IMHO, they look better.
  4. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

We're in a feature freeze right now until I get us upgraded to the latest Xenforo build. The large avatars may play hell with our Tapatalk integration, however.

Spoiler tag will certainly be on the list to be added. Not too sure about tagging, but I'll take a look once we're upgraded.