1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

So a Draken, a Granok, and an Aurin walk into a bar...

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Xryus, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Xryus

Xryus Cupcake

Any true Sci Fi fan knows drinking and bars/salons/Pubs are scattered throughout the genre. Some of the best scenes in the movies we've seen happened in those locations. How many neon colored fluids have we watched being passed around in weird shaped glasses and pitchers by equally weird shaped aliens.

Well fellow Nexians my challenge for you today is to name that drink! And to make it even more special try to keep the name themed to the known Wildstar races. Feel free to include ingredients or maybe a marketing slogan used by the company. You can even include the name of the bar if you like. Of course not all the drinks have to contain alcohol, but if they do please drink responsibly. Flying under the influence will not be tolerated. I'll give an example just to get started, and no I'm not good at this :p

Drink Name A Bloody Draken
    Made from Do you really want to know?
  2. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

As a matter of interest, the one official drink from the WildStar universe so far is called.... Slush! (source)
  3. Primalthirst

Primalthirst Cupcake

A Slippery Granok
  4. Tiberius

Tiberius Cupcake-About-Town

A mechari bar named The Oil Slick serving petroleum punch, battery acid, and the 99 cent water based WD-40.
    Lumzk likes this.
  5. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

There has to be ProtoCola brought to you by the fine people at Protostar!

A Fuzzy Aurin (Instead of Fuzzy Navel)
  6. B00TE

B00TE Cupcake-About-Town

Granok's Fist (It's like a punch to the gut!) Would have to be incredibly potent.