1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

So, About them Dominion...

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Evion, Jun 28, 2012.

1. ImmortalExile

ImmortalExile Cupcake-About-Town

I would hope and expect more than just the three. I know you're using it as an example, but I'm just saying. WHen I think of the Dominion, I think of somehting more like The Covenant in Halo.
  2. JarNod

JarNod WildStar Haiku Winner 2012 / Lead Guinea Pig

I had forgotten about the Covenant... that's a really interesting idea as well.
  3. Tiktak

Tiktak Cupcake-About-Town

I think there will be more than 3 races in the Dominion. I can see Aurin and Granok amongst them too.

Granok mainly because I see them more not caring -who- they fight -for- as long as there are 2 things being offered. 1: Someone to fight. and 2: A crate of cold beers afterwards.

Aurin I see 'Dominion Aurin' to be... less cuddly that the one's already deplicted. And much rarer to meet. More a traitor/turncoat kind of person.

You won't get to play as them, and probably would rarely see one as a quest giver, or enemy, but their out there.