1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

So what do you think of the faction racial balancing?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Blade, May 29, 2013.

1. Thordran

Thordran Cupcake-About-Town

I saw and read about the Granok and immediately ignored every other race as unimportant. :)

For balance reasons I suppose all other 7 sort of add up to them if I have to quantify it. :p
  2. Noa

Noa Cupcake

First off, stone men are awesome, second off. It seems that the Dominion is hogging more of the 'animal' like races or the 'non humanoid' races to themselves. While the Exiles seem packed with 'humans that aren't human because of.. cat ears and a tail...or because they have a different skin tone' comes off a little 'star trek' to me, where the only differences in aliens would usually be what kind of weird 'stuff' they have glued to their faces. No offense.

I love the fact that the Draken 'actually' look like humanoids that evolved from animals and that they haven't gotten rid of 'all' of their more animal like parts, the horns, the shape of the noses, the pronounced canines, the fur patterns and the tails, very lovely.
  3. NigthmareSystem

NigthmareSystem Cupcake-About-Town

I think there is a really good works on their species

Humans -> Humans
    Warrior Race -> Warrior Race
    Scientific Race -> Scientific Race

And I'm sure the last one will be Spy Race -> Spy Race

but not only that, in their lore they share a lot of facts , for example Granok and Draken were choosen by the Mechari (but Granok smashed the face of the embasator and draken accepted they after a good fight), or both again aren't refined, they both love fights, etc.

so... after see that I really think that Chua and Aurins will share some lore and the Mechari and "Secret Race" too.

and ... I'm not talking about the humans because they had the same origins

I really hope theyr big announce on E3 is another Flick with the 2 new races to confirm this :3