1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

So what race for my shiny new Stalker?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Gryphon, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Gryphon

Gryphon New Cupcake

It looks like the Stalker is going to be my main guy this time. All the time I've been following the game I was sure it would be a Granok Warrior; but the Stalker tanking, tips the scales and Stalker it is. So what race for my Stalker? I guess I'm leaning towards an Exile race since I know I'm going to end up with a Granok Warrior alt and it would be nice to keep them on the same PVP server. I'm usually on the "bad guys" side, but the Exiles don't seem so much like the "good guys".
    Humans never really floated by boat in other games but they seem pretty cool in this game. Are the human stalker armor models good looking? What about the weapon models, they seem to look like specific races have certain colored weapons. Do weapons look different depending what race holds them?
    Thanks in advance. So you owe me a reply (nanner nanner).
  2. Bloodclott

Bloodclott Cupcake

The Human Stalker models are good, if you like your average human of course. You might like to look into Mordesh or Aurin stalkers if you want something different (The Mordesh are the main agents for the Black Hoods, and the Aurin stealth animation makes them look like a hunter on the prowl)
  3. Dirty Outlaw

Dirty Outlaw Cupcake-About-Town

Yeah I don't know for the male aurin but the female stealth run is pretty boss.

I made a male mechari stalker (as thats the race I most wanted to play) and its stealth run animation left much to be desired. I look more like a football player than an assassin.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

For Exile male Aurin!
  5. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

If you went with aurin, you could be like all rabid and stuffs.

If you decided on Mordesh, you could be super creepy like in their class reveal video! Not just a space zombie....but an invisible space zombie!

And....aurin Esper is definitely what I'm going to be!
  6. PalsyPlague

PalsyPlague Cupcake

Go Mordesh. You've said you'll be tanking and you're going to want to be as visible as possible for your healer. Also, if you make a stalker with bright colored goo it's a cool effect in PvP. I've got a bright yellow-goo mordesh stalker and when I ambush people it's like: nuthin...nuthin... NEON YELLOW RAVE!!! dead... <.< ... >.> ... nuthin ^^

Also, the most poisonous animals in nature often have bright coloring. So if you go Mordesh you could be a deadly deadly insect or something.

Also, are hermaphrodites made from slugs, spice, and puppy-dog tails or sugar, snails, and everything nice?

Also BUTTERFLIES!

Also! Ok, I'm done. What thread is this? I may be lost.
  7. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

I didn't think about that. A male aurin stalker (the shortest race) would be kind of hard to keep up with.

Butterflies! Yays!

buttafly.jpg

Also, hugs!

fingers-hug.jpg