1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Spellslinger Healing: Getting Started

An introduction to healing as a Spellslinger

1. Irullan

Irullan Cupcake

Irullan submitted a new resource:

Spellslinger Healing: Getting Started - An introduction to healing as a Spellslinger

Read more about this resource...
  2. medicatingnexus

medicatingnexus New Cupcake

I believe Voidspring has a 10-target cap, despite not saying so on the tooltip. Here is a screenshot of me casting Voidspring around the Thyad auctioneer. There are 12 players in the Voidspring zone, you can count the 11 (biji) nameplates + me (Drogo) in the center (without a nameplate). In the Combat Log you will see only 10 of these 12 players are getting heals from Voidspring. Deioth and Aerit, who are both standing in the “good,” are not getting ticks. The ability seems to select at most 10 targets within the telegraph and repeatedly heal those targets (rather than selecting a different random 10 each tick). The Medic's similar ability (Rejuvenator) also has a 10-target cap according in my in-game testing.
  3. Irullan

Irullan Cupcake

You are absolutely right! Thank you for catching that. I originally wrote this a while back and updated it before posting here. Clearly missed that. Thank you for catching it- updated OP.