1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Spellslinger: Throwing opponents of the mountain

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Hy'Tchok, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

I think in truth, actually swapping positions with an opponent isn't going to be that useful. A spellslinger fighting a melee opponent is still going to be in melee range. To actually swap someone off a cliff will require a cliff and perfect timing.

The best and most common use I can think of would be in putting opponents in another opponents telegraph.

It would also be interesting if the spellslinger could also use this ability on allies. There would be a lot of potential abuse from it, but it would allow say a spellslinger to sacrifice themselves to pull someone out of a telegraph. Or even to move defeated players around.
  2. Roda

Roda Cupcake-About-Town

Well, it also could be used to teleport a fleeing enemy into range of your friends / cut off a fleeing enemy in his escape / disorient a charging enemy.
  3. Tiberius

Tiberius Cupcake-About-Town

We don't quite have enough info on the class to tell whether it'll work. We've seen a few videos will spellslingers and by this time I've noticed that the class has multiple teleport abilities. We know that there will be many pure movement/escape based utilities that can be used on the fly, but my bet is character swapping would be one of the few grounded moves.