1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Stalker: Likes & Dislikes

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Sephel, May 25, 2013.

1. Ricky_Starwind

Ricky_Starwind New Cupcake

Just from what I picked up from the patch notes, you will get what you are asking for in the form of sute power, rockets, leap attacks, a mine that roots the targets to a spot. This mine dose not break stealth! CC traps epic. This is just one kind of mine, side note there is a attack that puts you out of range then if you hit the button one more time, you jump back in and attack. Think about a mine that ports you, lol you set up a X on a cliff or in a pit, then place a mine that when trip ports the target to said spot, now you don't have to wait out in about, you can trap player or mobs that pat around. If caster can change places with mobs i don't see this being to out of the wheel house. Not sure it was a idea, so feel free to use it. Devs.
  2. Hallow

Hallow New Cupcake

From playing a Concealment Operative from swtor, and dabbling as a rogue in wow, (my main was a warlock in wow), I am really looking forward to this class. I am looking forward to how the cc mechanics work and whether or not the scientist path will help kill players in pvp combat. Say studying weaknesses and such from certain classes, not players specifically.