1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art Talt Everard

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by eharper256, Jan 21, 2014.

1. eharper256

eharper256 Cupcake-About-Town

Honestly I'm always wary about posting my art on forums; I feel insignificant as so many people are WAY better than me. :notworthy:

Nevertheless; after watching a character creation video, and making this LAS build, I finally got the inspiration for my (probable) main in Wildstar:
    [​IMG]
    She has been christened 'Talt Everard'.
    Not entirely sure where this name came from, but 'twas just one of those sudden strange clicks. Her visual style is inspired by some of my earlier characters, Klaryn (my Pawn in Dragons Dogma) and Eryss Boltatt (an NPC from an Aniventure game I GM'ed). Seems I like blondes with Magenta Eyes, go figure. :whistling:

I did enjoy working on her Tech-Armour and equipment, though I doubt such a suit will have an in-game equivalent!! (though I'm kinda wondering if I can use a Stalker armour in the costume slot over my heavy warrior armour to get that slender suit look).

What is most odd though is that I rarely play Warrior types. Paladins, sure, but rarely pure DPS. I guess its because I usually graviate to being a Healer that can smack things, and no such thing exists in Wildstar (shooting things with guns and shooting things with resonators are not the same!!). Still, we shall see.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

You into RPing?
  3. eharper256

Veteran GM of ten years, published my own RP system, so yes...
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Well if you were to go Cassian you could always RP that you are a member of the vigilant church, that way you still look a bit like a paladin and can mayby even wear some paladin like armor/title etc.

I think that's around the closest you'll come towards your ''paladin'' class.

Medic would be the second option just because it's the healer with the heaviest armor. But then again they did say that even clothies would be able to wear heavy armor (only costumed heavy armor).
  5. eharper256

Oh, don't worry about that. I was expressing my surprise that I ~wasn't~ a Paladin, but that's not to say I ~need~ to be one. It'd be interesting to be something different IMHO.

Funnily enough, though, my planned history was that she is the daughter of some disgraced Cassian noble. Whether said noble has become an Exile due to their sense of justice, or has merely been killed, leaving her to recreate the family name in the Dominion through big deeds on Nexus, depends entirely on my final faction choice (which will in turn be determined most likely through the results of UK guild, and the whims of my IRL friends otherwise).