1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art Tayle Fanart

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Tayle, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Tayle

Tayle Cupcake

Thank you :) Why her hand is that big is because Aurin hands are big, that's the only reason :laugh: With her face do you mean her eyes?

Ohhh, I see now :) Thank you so much. I haven't studied any art or so. I just draw for fun but I am very eager to learn about everything. I will think about what you said on my next piece I'm working on now. I've just laid the base color so hopefully it will be done soon :D I'm looking forward to your criticism then ;)
    okccshell likes this.
  2. okccshell

okccshell Cupcake-About-Town

Always glad to help people learn, look up the elements and principles of art. You're already utilizing them without even knowing, which is awesome! Art gets even better when you start consciously using them. Also, look at color schemes and the color wheel, that should help with pushing you out of your color comfort zone, so to speak :D
  3. Tayle

Tayle Cupcake

Yeah I will do that :) I'm starting to learn more about it now because I have some free time. Usually I don't have time to draw any. But it's so much fun!
    okccshell likes this.
  4. leywena

leywena New Cupcake

ooh didn't knew that :p looks like i havent looked at the aurins well enough^^ and with her face, it's just a feeling^^ probably wrong aswell :D
  5. Nunchi

Nunchi Cupcake

dat boob detail