1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA Team Ez - PvP - Exile

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Kyo, Sep 11, 2013.

?

how many mods r u

1. 5 mods

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 6 mods

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1 mod

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. what is a mod

57.1%
  5. 10 mods

14.3%
  6. ez

28.6%
  1. Kyo

Kyo New Cupcake

[​IMG]

da moment u all been waitin for.... Team Ez to WildStar​
    so like dis is usually the part where guilds tell u all about why u should join them and like how much they play da game and stuff but we dont roll like that. if u know who we r then u know u want to join this team. we r like the most elite of the online nerds n many people would not hesitate to tell u that.​
    here r da important things u need to know if u r interested in joining THE A TEAM:​
    1. our server will be whichever one is the most populated​
    2. age requirements r for d00ds who dont understand that a 12 y/o can beat u at dis game. if u happen to be a super pro 12 y/o, boy or girl preferably girl, then let me know.​
    3. online applications r silly. idc about how well u write rofl. if u want to join ur application process will be playing with us in ranked matches... if ur good enough we'll keep u... but u more than likely wont be​
    4. dis is not a zerg guild lookin 2 play da game for PvE. in fact, if possible, we will avoid PvE entirely, and our roster is a team - not some massed up noob army. if u like da rush of hunting people down and killing them while yelling and laughing with pro people then this is where u belong.​
    5. if u r interested in joining u have to be like super pro, and have a not poopy computer. the point of this is so that we can stream our team play to all the lesser noobs and they can learn from us while at the same time giving us all the twitch bux$$$. for example your stream must be in resemblance to this: http://www.twitch.tv/kyo7763
    6. if u play ffxiv, or any other tab target game, and u think ur 'good' at it plz dont bother msging me, thx.​
    questions i get a lot:​
    1. wow who r u guys? -uve obviously not played any MMO with combat that doesnt suck in the past 4 years if u ask dis question, sry i wont give u better answer den dat.​
    2. wow do i need voice chat? -rofl dis is the A team bro, is that even a question?​
    3. wow man, how much raiding r we gonna do? -defeating computers is so much fun! -hahaha if u want to play vs computers go play minesweeper.​
    4. wow intra guild events like duelcoin and skirmish?!!? -LOL, bro, it's either mass rank queues or premade practice matches vs other people who kno what 2 do. we don't waste time betting vs each other. ​
    5. wow so how u get in da guild den?​
    simple: msg me either on dis site or msg my skype directly: lilkyolil - i posted in da common area thing before and people were all like adding me n stuff so i figured id take it down and make a sick thread explaining and save myself time in the long run.​
    6. where is ur website? -LOL, ya sry. i forgot a website dictates how good u r at playing video games.​
    7. what r ur like 'objectives'? - lol...we just have fun bro...it also just so happens that includes winning everything.​
    other important note:​
    we changed a bit of our roster from the 2 previous games u may kno us from. we think it is much better now :) i'd include like 12 other sick pictures of us but i think admins might get angry, they obv dont kno about our swag.​
    JarNod likes this.
  2. Arawulf

Arawulf Owner of WildStarFans.net

Still decoding this (perhaps some adult beverages are required) but good luck with your guild!
    Twiggster and Carebear Commander like this.
  3. Vancoven

Vancoven New Cupcake

4. Carebear Commander

Carebear Commander Cupcake-About-Town

If I am reading this correctly, your guild has a preference for recruiting twelve year old girls.

[​IMG]
    I'll just leave this here . . .​
  5. Hezrou

Hezrou Cupcake-About-Town

K.
    Carebear Commander likes this.
  6. Kyo

Kyo New Cupcake

hi person who plays tera on a pve server.. can u plz never post in pro-only threads again? thx.
  7. Hezrou

[​IMG]

K.

PS - guess battlegrounds ain't pvp for you. DEM LVL11 GANKS IN LUMBERTOWN BACK IN BETA AMIRITE?!

btw posted again.
  8. Kyo

Kyo New Cupcake

last i checked i had highest k/d per match in bg for a munth after dey came out and i solo q'ed. wut were u sayin? stay ez
    [​IMG]
  9. Hezrou

K. You still love to judge books by their covers. My original server was Basilisk Crag with Luciform. After dominating the pvp scene and the entire guild mass-quit for GW2, I instead leapt off that hype train heading for a disaster and went to Aion where I use to be. And since returning from 4.0 in Aion under Clarity's legion tag, rolled PvE just to play Tera casually since I have zero intention to play the grind race when I could be doing more productive things like preping for Wildstar.

So, GL with your guild. Should honestly roll Dominion. They seem more your taste and you might get more fake elitists with you then.

Also, if you don't know any of those legions mentioned - should look em up. Maybe take notes from them. Because you're sounding like a to-be loner.

Anywho, back to more Cookie Clicker. It's far more entertaining than the current MMOs atm. Wildstar needs to release quicker. Enjoy your loneliness. Last bump. LET THE THREAD DAI! WOO!

[​IMG]
  10. Kyo

Kyo New Cupcake

u do know dat our team server was BC.. and u do realize me n da leader of luciform knew each other rite? u kno he tried to get us to join luci cuz we smashed their main team in 5v5s?... like i literally banned him+dev(DFH)+fluxist from my vent cuz they wouldn't leave us alone after i gave it to them.. did u also realize dat i kno dat u+luci quit 'after dominating pvp scene' rlly means u quit after hitting cap and getting bored of PvEing? good name drop but u failed random scrub...type more paragraphs of fantasy bro, i can call u out all day... lol... also aion 4.0..? ROFL... dis guy... forum warrior 2 da max or wut? bet u dun even realize how legend i am from early aion bro, im like jesus da messiah, pro of all pros, and hoarder of all little girls
    [​IMG]

oh ya, btw:
    [​IMG]
    i'd include mizu's but he had some <REDACTED> user name i cant remember and i got like 500 people banned from my vent cuz as da OP states; u more dan likely aint good enough to hang with us son
  11. Boom

Boom New Cupcake

Not sure if serious?
  12. NILVIO

NILVIO Cupcake

Here we can see great example what too much anime does to your brain.

[​IMG]
  13. Kyo

Kyo New Cupcake

sick pvp video bro.
  14. NILVIO

NILVIO Cupcake

Thanks mate, its actually pretty horrible. Really appreciate that pro like is enjoying my crappy videos! :)
  15. nizku

nizku New Cupcake

"2. age requirements r for d00ds who dont understand that a 12 y/o can beat u at dis game. if u happen to be a super pro 12 y/o, boy or girl preferably girl, then let me know."
    mmmm ok i understand.. u are a 12 yo kid
  16. Classix

Classix Cupcake

Oi I may not understand what one of you has posted but you girls should stop fighting, your both beautiful.
  17. Kyo

Kyo New Cupcake

i just had to let him kno da school bus was here to take him. also r u angry dat im a girl and i can beat u at a game?

u guys can check out one of our montages here:

hopefully u all enjoy it, diz is da standard we set for PvP. makin everyone look ez
  18. Classix

Classix Cupcake

19. Kyo

Kyo New Cupcake

lol so update guiz,

i got invited to closed beta by warface designers cuz im like super pro... and there r already noobs calling me hacker cuz i go 78-23....

if u wanna see me being pro rite now on sc2, cuz thats what i do, u can come watch
    www.twitch.tv/kyo7763 getting into grandmaster is ez so we passing time by getting #1 world in 2v2 as well... lul...
    oh ya edit: we 49-6 in 2v2 LOL ez

oh, about that stuff i was talking about the new memebers... i dont want to do da name drops.. but if u want to do some research urself u can just go to the about me page and ull see da guiz we'll be playin wit when da gaem releases. :)
  20. Kyo

Kyo New Cupcake

wow so whats up dudez????

pretty much team ez been representing pro players across da world in liek every game cuz we're the best players who have ever breathed air. i figured, ya know, everyone should have da privilege of watching us own other d00ds and i'd like to link u guys to a video of the pros at work:

here is a casted game of me being amazing in sc2. thoe i do not kno da caster, he is almost at our level of amazingness and i thought i'd be nice and share my skill with everyone. (LOL U CAN SEE THE SUPER PRO TEAM IM IN ON SC2 FROM THIS VIDEO ALSO. HINT HINT, PLAYERS FROM HERE R PLAYING WILDSTAR WITH TEAM EZ)​

so liek basically, da point of dis update is to let everyone in da community kno, like, if ur as good as me at everything (which u probs rnt LOL) then u can continue to spam my skype and inbox with questions about joining TEAM EZ, da best team, da easiest team, the ez team. we rnt looking for many more members liek 5-10 probs at most but if ur looking to join da best arranged PvP MMO team den u probs wanna talk to me, lul.

we leave u with dis song