1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Tearing my hair out, need help

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by DemonBox, Jun 11, 2014.

1. DemonBox

DemonBox New Cupcake

Call me a noob or not, ive wasted about an hour and a half trying to solve these problems.

1. So I just bought my hoverboard mount, before I had a trask mount. I try to equip it when in the player page but whenever I press z it keeps defaulting to the trask mount.
    2. Cant get to Farside moon, I try talking to the researcher on walkers landing but it doesnt show a the "F" when I approach him.

Could someone lend a hand?
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I could give you a link to a hair transplant page if you'd like?

Ps it could be a bug but in the case it's not, try:
    1. You sure you don't have the mount just binded on the key? Also try to put it in the upper (or was it bottom?) slot of that small page? (the slot where your trask mount is now, that slot).

2. Are you the correct level? We are kinda missing a lot of info from you. Also have you gotten the Quest to go to farside yet? Both might solve it?

Don't really know what else you can try apart from these things....
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  3. Benevon

Benevon Cupcake-About-Town

For the mount, make sure the hoverboard is selected on the bottom left of your bar.
  4. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

Logging will also sometimes reset your mount choice. There is a mod that fixes the issue.

As for Farside, I don't remember having to talk to a guy, just use the terminal.
    Kataryna likes this.