1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The cake is NO LIE!

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Liquidfire, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Liquidfire

Liquidfire New Cupcake

Hello there.
    I am Liquidfire, aaand I started some days ago my "Monster Cake project": a Wildstarthemed Birthdaycake for my husband. And well, I think it turned somehow good?

It is my very first time working in fondant, so it took me a while to get everything in the almost right place. Well, I wonder what you guys think of it.

Btw, I asked via twitter if I may use the Wildstar logos, I got the permission :-3

[​IMG]

Happy nomnomnom...
    Isgu, Dysp and Extatica like this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Wait.....you need to ask permission to use the WS logo on a cake? :eek:
    Sorry Carbine!!!! You'll be receiving 10.000 mails with me asking for permission ASAP!

But GJ on the cake, for a first timer with fondant it looks nice (and above all Delicious ;)).
    Please give your husband the WSC Congrats on his birthday :up:

Ps: 17th of August is my Birthday........*hint, hint*
    Dysp likes this.
  3. Liquidfire

Liquidfire New Cupcake

Aaah, wait... For the permission, I just wanted to ask them if I could use the pic. It was just the politness from me to ask them, since others just go on and take things from others without even asking.

So now I am completely on the safe side. The pic is now in the internets, everyone can see it and no one can get after me for using the Logos. Just simply that.

Heh, and the cake is really really delicious outside and even more inside. And omg, I am not finished with the cakes since my two children are born 22nd and 27th of august. So aaaall the fondant is reserved for them, sorry dear^^
    But hey, I'll send you some illusionary cake :-3 With lots of love^^
    Extatica likes this.