1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The Collated Guest Pass Request Thread

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by ZwikHD, Jun 6, 2014.

1. ZwikHD

ZwikHD New Cupcake

Hi everyone! I used to play A LOT of wow and actually never liked all those new mmo that came out since. Wildstar really looks like something I'd love though. I had bought and tried all other mmos and always was disapointed. This time I would love to try it first and unfortunately missed the open beta phase...

So I am asking if there is a kind soul in here that would like to give me a guest pass! I am a huge gamer so this wouldnt be a wasted one :)

Please PM me if you are that kind soul!
  2. Brainiak

Brainiak New Cupcake

Hi,

I was just hoping/wondering if anyone had an extra guest pass for NA available. I am really interested in trying this game.

thank you,
  3. Duecalion

Duecalion New Cupcake

Anyone have an extra NA/US guest pass. I really want to check out this game, but after the let down that was ESO, I don't have it in me to buy before I try....
  4. Bowen

Bowen New Cupcake

Hey guys just joined here and I was wondering if anyone had any spare guest passes they weren't going to use? I would love to try the game before I drop 60 bucks on it. I can't seem to post on the official forums because I don't own the game so this was the second best place I could find. Thanks!
  5. Duecalion

Duecalion New Cupcake

Bump...Hoping someone has an extra pass they'd be willing to share. Really wanting to try out this game...Thanks
  6. shosanna

shosanna New Cupcake

so i'm guessing nobody bothers to answer the ppl asking for guest passes, i probably wouldn't. but just in case there's someone nicer than me out there that has a spare EU guest pass i'd really like to try out this game.
  7. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

You shouldn't assume that nobody answers just because there isn't a reply in the actual threads. If I were to give out a guest pass, I would just PM the person asking, has nothing to do with how nice or mean I am, it's just how I would do it.
  8. shosanna

shosanna New Cupcake

well regardless of how you go about it giving out a key would be nice. :p the people who ask for keys should post to let others know they got one though. (not saying they necessarily do, i meant i doubt people pm as a response either)
    ps. these smilies are mental. :inlove:
  9. Pandraxlol

Pandraxlol New Cupcake

Anyone got a spare guest pass? Really wanna try wildstar just no money till next tuesday so thought I could at least start if someone was a kind soul :inlove:

10. Terrova

Terrova New Cupcake

Hello,
    I'm very interested in buying the game because it looks awesome but I haven't had the chance to try it yet...
    Would anybody be so kind to give me a free guest pass?

Greetings!
  11. Megan

Megan New Cupcake

Hello everyone! My friends and I are really dying to try out this game! I don't have much experience with mmos which is why I am hesitant to buy it. If anyone is willing to give any spare NA guest passes that would be awesome :D! Thank you!!!
  12. Shahdee

Shahdee New Cupcake

Hello, I'm dying to try this game, but I'd hate to spend 60$ only to find out later I dont like the game. Happened to me with GW2 :(.

If anyone please has a spare guess pass, I'd love to get it.
  13. Tororo

Tororo New Cupcake

Heya,
    Anybody have a spare EU Guest Pass?

Really want to give this game a try.
  14. Salubri

Salubri New Cupcake

Would VERY much like a NA Guest Pass!

If I get very lucky and actually receive one... I will EDIT this message and reflect that so that I don't receive more than one.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  15. Shahdee

Shahdee New Cupcake

Please anyone has a NA Guess Pass that could give me :up:
  16. TwinX

TwinX New Cupcake

Could anyone hook me up with a NA Guest Pass too, please? Really want to give Wildstar a try but missed out on the beta days. Much appreciated to anyone who could help me out with a pass! Will edit post if I get a pass.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  17. Eluldor

Eluldor Cupcake-About-Town

I didn't purchase the game due to optimization issues in Beta. I've come across some threads that may be helpful in overcoming that problem. If anyone has a spare NA guess pass, I'd appreciate it so I can try some fixes! I'll edit my post if received!
  18. LuckyGoblin

LuckyGoblin New Cupcake

Would Love a NA Guest Pass need to try the game and see how it performs on my setup at least a little before i drop 50 or 60 bucks on it. so maybe one of you lovely aliens could throw one my way
  19. Brutii

Brutii New Cupcake

*EDIT*

Bought the game.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  20. Nizze

Nizze New Cupcake

Hey, Bro's and Sis's, I would like too tryout this game alot, and missed open beta due to being in the army, but now I have 5 weeks vacation and time! Played WoW for 7 years, and have tried the other new MMO's out there. So I'm intrested in a EU Key if anyone have a spare I would be glad. Thanks in advance.