1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The Collated Guest Pass Request Thread

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by ZwikHD, Jun 6, 2014.

1. F1andy83

F1andy83 New Cupcake

Can someone send me a guest pass? I would love to try this game out before buying.
  2. Archmagedan

Archmagedan New Cupcake

If anyone has an EU pass spare I would love to give this game a go. Cant justify the ££££ up front if it doesn't live up to what i'm hoping. Does anyone play SWTOR? i'm hoping this can be my replacement for it.
  3. Eminence

Eminence New Cupcake

NA guest pass would really make my day! Thanks
  4. Namekal

Namekal New Cupcake

NA Guest pass por favor. been looking to play during the WoW Xpac waiting downtime.
  5. alextrue4377

alextrue4377 New Cupcake

If anyone has a NA code i would be very grateful to get to try this game and will pass on the favor if i pick it up for the full version.
  6. AndrejCro

AndrejCro New Cupcake

Hello!
    So i've got really hooked up watching youtube vids. Anyone giving free EU guest pass? I will be very gratefull. My skills are at your disposal :)
  7. Roseshine14

Roseshine14 New Cupcake

Hello, Roseshine14 here.

I would also love a free US/NA guest pass myself. I've tried a lot of other MMOs and am an avid WoW player but I haven't found other MMOs I like aside from WoW. Before I go spending around 75$ or so for the Deluxe (because that's what I want if I do get it), I'd like to try out the game and know I like it before feeling like I've wasted my money.

So please, if anyone out there with a US/NA guest pass lying around is reading this, I would really love it if I could get it. :inlove: I've seen the trailers and whatnot but I'd still like to make extremely sure I can get used to it and enjoy it like I do WoW. Just send a PM. ^.^

Thank you all for reading. Hope to hear from you soon!

Got an EU pass and had someone who was kind enough to log into my account that lived in EU. While I don't plan on staying on the EU servers (as I have another account for the NA servers), I can say that I love this game and will hopefully be buying it (mother be willing >.>). So I may see you all US side if my mom decides to be kind. XD
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  8. Katrisa

Katrisa New Cupcake

I would love an NA guest pass. I tried out ESO online and, there are things about it which aren't drawing me in like an MMO. The game is interesting and enjoyable. But its not silly/fun flashy which I apparently am more addicted to than I thought. I'm a long time WoW player and apparently that style of game and play is what I really love.

Anyway I would love to try out wildstar to get a taste and see if it floats my boat. Thanks!
  9. Mongir

Mongir New Cupcake

Good news to those that use have asked for Guest Passes.Over at www.casualkinship.com we have a bunch of unused US guest passes. We are a very small casual gaming community always looking for like minded people to play with. So if your interested please register on our website, then you will be able to see our forums where the guest passes are located. We have Teamspeak 3 so if you have any questions about the game they can be answered because unfortunately guest pass can not join a guild... Anyways looking forward to hearing from those interested.

Mongir
    My Ejin profile to use a another way to contact me:
    http://www.casualkinship.com/profile/903212
  10. Hailspork

Hailspork New Cupcake

Hello,
    I'm really interested in this game, but would like to try it out before I buy it.

If anybody would send me a US/NA pass, I'd really appreciate it.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  11. caravainilla

caravainilla New Cupcake

Want to try out this game before I buy it so If anyone is kind enough to send a guest pass that would be great. Will post guess passes here myself I do end up buying the game.

Cheers.
  12. zvex

zvex New Cupcake

hi !
    i watch youtube videos and seems nice game but ........
    been burned too many time before ,so now blow even on cold ..
    so if some good soul have eu 7 day pass to share i will be :rolleyes:
    thanks
  13. Elward

Elward Cupcake

A kind person supplied me with a pass, unfortunately my computer is having some severe problems running the game. I think I'll have to hold back until they do a bit more optimizing.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  14. GoochGuardian

GoochGuardian New Cupcake

I would absolutely LOVE an NA guest pass key.
    Two if it's at all possible, as I have a brother who would like to try it as well. If not, hopefully I can check it out for him and if I like it and buy it, I'll give him one of mine to try to see if he likes it.
    Also, if I do buy the game, I'll be likely to post my guest passes here.

Thank you in advance. I just can't seem to part with $63 to try it out with that banter between the community (i.e. "It blows, I'm bored" or "I'm loving every second of this game").
  15. memfis

memfis New Cupcake

Please anyone has a EU Guest Pass that could give me
  16. Xaijin

Xaijin New Cupcake

Hello all. I'm still hoping to try this game out before purchasing, so if anyone has an NA guest pass that they would be willing to part with, it would be much appreciated.
  17. Salubri

Salubri New Cupcake

I would REALLY appreciate a NA Guest Pass ... p..p..please?

I will edit this post if I really do receive one!

:oops:
  18. xUltimatum

xUltimatum New Cupcake

Anyone have a NA key they can spare , really want to try it out before I can commit.

Thanks in advance!
  19. deynotready

deynotready New Cupcake

If anyone has any NA guess passes, please hook a brotha up! been dying for a new mmo to try out
  20. Hailspork

Hailspork New Cupcake

Still wanting to try this out. If you send me a NA guest pass, I'd really appreciate it...