1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The Eldan As a future playable race?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by badamss, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Bravadorado

Bravadorado Cupcake-About-Town

I know this is kind of off topic, but it bothers the h*ll out of me. Eldan is the plural form of Eldan, not Eldans. It's like deer, or fish, or... Asura...
  2. LordSurinen

LordSurinen New Cupcake

Eldan, hm, depends, maybe a little bit mutated lost tribe?
    Luminai for sure. In fact, I'm experiencing a rather intensive like-loathe sensation about WildStar. Because of the Luminai status being 'unplayable'. At least to me, they look much better than all races of the Dominion Combined. Game alone is great but I will not resub until they make Luminai playable.

All this talk about how the lore makes sense or not seems to be highly ridiculous. It is a new game with a whole universe of possibilities to enhance it. Making Luminai playable will not hurt the game, in fact it will bring many, many players into it. One does not make an MMO without elves. Aurin and Mordesh do not count in.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

There is so much wrong with this post that I don't even know where to begin :p

Let's just say that you won't be resubbing for quite some time then! If not for eternity. Too bad WS isn't something for you then.
  4. LordSurinen

LordSurinen New Cupcake

its one hundred percent wrongness proof.

Yes, I will not. no elves no money.
    for the love of Luminai, change your ginormous undertext hm signature!
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

There isn't a max size to epicness!

There is however, on the number of Luminai, hence why they aint playable!
  6. LordSurinen

LordSurinen New Cupcake

World of WildStar is vast! Dominion has many 'mother-ships', billions of citizens. Even if Luminai were 1% of their population then it would be still enough to make them playable. Space Elves must prevail against prejudice and twisted sense of lore belonging!
  7. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

The more lore I see more I think that Eldan as playable race would...well. Not really make sense.

If carbine did do something to make a new race available, they have an entire galaxy to draw upon. Even going as far as to make a cross-faction race. They would even reach further and introduce another faction. The Darkspur Cartel seem to be pretty big players where and there. Imagine a new faction with only their races that we see in game exclusive to them.