1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The Enigma Blog - Comments and feedback welcome!

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Mizpah, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Mizpah

Mizpah Cupcake-About-Town

Hi Folks,

After a discussion in IRC, it was decided that this may be the best place to put this:

*moves the pile of story manuscripts to one side whilst being careful not to knock over the canvas of the Aurin doing - what is that Aurin doing exactly ? *

The Enigma Blog is intended to be a place to allow the ramblings of my opinionated nature to take their course. The content is targeted at guild leaders, raid leaders and community members with an interest that perhaps goes a little deeper than WildStar features and speculation (thought they are most certainly discussed), and into wider thoughts about guild mechanics, social interactions, running a guild, creating mods and much more. Post launch, this will continue with additional content to cover the trials, tribulations and successes of guild life as part of the WildStar community.

Those of you with an eagle eye will also see that I am expounding on some posts I have made in the WildStar Central forums, but in a wider fashion - but I must stress these are very much opinion pieces.

Comments, feedback, criticisms are all welcome, here or elsewhere.

The most recent post is here: Modding Wildstar: speculation, facts & hopes!
    The blog as a whole can be found here: Enigma Blog
    Black Wolf, Blankspace and Kazryn like this.
  2. Mizpah

Mizpah Cupcake-About-Town