1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The Purchasing and Pre-Order Mega Thread

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Monkicon, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Only if you want the pre-order bonuses on the account. Theoretically I suspect you'd be able to play through headstart with just a pre-order code (only a thing, if you didn't order directly from NCSOFT themselves) but I reckon will get some official clarification on this closer to the time.

Come launch, I can't see why you couldn't either apply the retail code to the pre-order account (to keep headstart progress and bonuses) or to a new account and start again from scratch.
  2. gerrydoll4r

gerrydoll4r New Cupcake

thank you, im guessing you are right, if i want the pre-order bonuses (headstart/rocket/etc) i better put the full game key and the pre-order key in the same account.

but, even if i redeem the fullgame key on new NCsoft account i could still play (get the license + 30 days) just not with any pre-ordered bonuses. it'll be like buying wildstar after pre-order period is over
  3. ForsakerN

ForsakerN New Cupcake

4. Tayschrienn

Tayschrienn New Cupcake

hey guys could really do with some help i ordered wildstar off amazon (UK)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wildstar-Pre-order-Edition-PC-DVD/dp/B00J03XH26/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_i
    and its got the beta and headstart apparently, the code arrived yesterday and i activated it on my account.
    The problem is im not sure if the game will arrive on saturday from amazon or will it come on tuesday or does this code allow me to download it digitally ?
    Any help would be appreciated
  5. RevsPerMinute

RevsPerMinute New Cupcake

I'm having some trouble here.
    Set up an EU account as i live in the EU and that is where i want to play
    ordered through the Wildstar website where the currency was displayed as £35. Part way through however i noticed that the price changed from £35 to $69 (plus tax). i thought it was just how the site worked and carried on the purchase.
    Now i get the "The code you purchased is for a different region than your game account. Please contact WildStar Support." which i have done but not heard anything back yet.
    I really want to give this game a try but i am sure as hell not paying for it twice. I'm hoping i can get some sort of solution before the game goes live, I'm not even fussed about the 3 day head start, i just want it to work :(