1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The Purchasing and Pre-Order Mega Thread

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Monkicon, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Badbromance

Badbromance New Cupcake

Pretty much this.
  2. Lookeba

Lookeba Cupcake

Definitely buy directly from Carbine/NCSoft if you can. No reason to support all the other people who have had nothing to do with the game other than offering it for sale.
  3. ImmortalExile

ImmortalExile Cupcake-About-Town

Going to order from NCSoft/Carbine directly, as well.
    Think they will do a full charge on our cards, or wait until launch/ Head Start?
  4. Vusion

Vusion New Cupcake

I overlooked that info and was wondering the same as the op, thanks for posting it. Another 1.75 hrs to wait.
  5. Cesmode

Cesmode Cupcake-About-Town

I had my eyes on digi deluxe too..but I got my hands on a beta key from mmorpg.com last night, so Im thinking the smart move would be to play the beta this weekend and then make my decision... yes? :)
    Kataryna likes this.
  6. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Because the official Pre-order hasn't started yet.
    Veckna likes this.
  7. Constantine

Constantine New Cupcake

For the life of me I can't locate a digital deluxe download anywhere. Does any1 have any suggestions?? And by the way in the greek official retailer's website there is a deluxe edition box (which I checked has a DVD inside not just a key) Can someone enlighten me pls?
  8. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

you wait for another 37 minutes and go to the official website and pre-order there. 'cause that's when Official Pre-Orders start
  9. Constantine

Constantine New Cupcake

Thank you kitty :p
  10. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

11. Pulsefire

Pulsefire New Cupcake

Man kept F5ing till I finally saw it and purchased the awesome deluxe edition. I don't suppose anyone knows how to use the friend keys at all do they?

I would assume you would get an email explaining this.
  12. Dordrey

Dordrey New Cupcake

I was wondering if anyone else did not get a serial attached to their account after preordering the game and being charged. Apparently i got the confirmation email but theres no history of the transaction on the ncsoft account or code. Have an open ticket atm =P
  13. Flinder

Flinder Cupcake

I did the same, with the same results. While its a little weird that there's no mention of the status change on the account (Type is still "Beta"), I didn't think it evidence of a problem. But keep us posted, curious what support will say about it.
  14. gabers1

gabers1 Cupcake-About-Town

I am assuming (so could be wrong) that this would work similar to other friend keys when purchasing a game and would be applicable to play after launch not during beta. Open beta will allow for friends to experience the game prior to ordering.
    Kataryna likes this.
  15. Koberius

Koberius New Cupcake

I've had two e-mails.
    The first is the confirmation and the second is that the order is processed.
    However, the second states that there is now a serial code associated with my ncsoft account, if I go into the account it tells me that I have an unused serial (Windstar). If I click the little button and then go "next" it never actually mentions the serial and goes straight to the subscription page.
    I have no idea if my serial is automatically entered or not. Its not listed with guild wars or aion in my game list.
  16. Dordrey

Dordrey New Cupcake

Oh ok maybe i have to wait on a 2nd email (ordered like an hour ago =P)

Ya just wondering if i need that serial to start playing in the beta weekends if so I hope i get it soon ;-;
  17. Grommet

Grommet New Cupcake

You have to highlight the little button next to your purchase, then hit next and it applies the code -its a little confusing. Took me a few minutes to figure it out.

FYI my account says Beta and there is a separate line below that says Collectors
  18. Iymala

Iymala New Cupcake

I am having the same problem. I purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition, but have not received any email for confirmation of the purchase after it went through. I am assuming their servers are getting slammed right now, but hopefully I wont have to contact support.
  19. Dordrey

Dordrey New Cupcake

Ya the problem was that theres no recollection of the purchase in the first place on my account so no little button sadly :( oh well I hope customer support is relatively quick (wish they had a phone number instead of only tickets)
  20. Seerees

Seerees New Cupcake

Took about 15min between the first and second e-mail for mine. (submitted my order at ~10:20 CST)

Second one should have a header like"Your order fulfillment is complete (Order #XXXXXXXXXXXX)"

Edit: once I got the second email my account had an activate button in the wildstar section and the digital deluxe in the puchase history under billing.