1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The race you are most like vs the race you want to play

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Yinello, Apr 22, 2013.

?

The race that resembles me the most is:

1. Human (to avoid confusion, we mean the outsider kind :P)

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  2. Aurin

13 vote(s)
    20.3%
  3. Granok

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  4. Cassian

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  5. Mechari

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  6. Draken

3 vote(s)
    4.7%
  7. Chua

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
  8. Redactoids

3 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. Laban

Laban Cupcake-About-Town

I'm usually stoned so I guess the Granok would fit me, but I'm going to play Mechari.
  2. Chomag

Chomag Cupcake-About-Town

Why so few drakken ?! The female looks HOT! Especially since drakken seem to have an aversion toward clothing.
  3. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

It's a tough call. I'm probably most like an exile human but with a lot of mechari, draken, and aurin mixed in.

I'm a fairly independent thinker and I try to act on what makes sense or what I know if I have sufficient knowledge. This is the centerpiece of me, so I fit the human the best, but it really cuts close. I'm fairly emotionless like the mechari, aggressive with competition like the draken, and I like nature and animals a lot, although I'm not quite as hypervigilant about it as the aurin are.

Interestingly enough, I'm probably least like the cassians. I hate stuck-up, snobby, elitist types and they definitely have that in tow.