1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The WildStar Community Pays it Forward, Here!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Aether, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaeyiDream

KaeyiDream Cupcake

You cutie :inlove:
    Arawulf likes this.
  2. Ascary

Ascary Cupcake

Would like to nominate the guys who organized the Child's play event. Stuff like this builds a great community.
    Judging by the above mentioned event though, Nyxis needs his bedtime rest ... Maybe you should send him a rowsdower bed-time plushie instead of a beta key? Though my wallet got a bit thinner when he did eventually wake up...

Secondly, would also like to nominate Kaeyi: For her coverage and enthusiasm of WS. In fact, one of her youtube video's got me to watch the devspeak video's and I've been looking for a prepurchase ever since.
    Fifinella likes this.
  3. k3yper

k3yper New Cupcake

A little fun with Wildstar, and an eye catcher. Anyway to help people get wind of this game is worth it to me.

[​IMG]
  4. Brenner

Brenner Cupcake-About-Town

I would like to provide a few nominations for some excellent community members that I feel have had a positive impact on the community, and will be excellent testers for WildStar!​

1. Kethrym and OKCCShell. I swear, everywhere I go in the community I see these two. They're sharing music on the turntable, chatting up people on Twitter, hanging out at Late Night Dominion and are just generally this really positive and supportive presence in the community. They always make me smile when I see them!

2. Fenwick . A very supportive and active member of WSRP who also does some AMAZING fan music for WildStar, such as themes for people's characters! Check out that awesome music here!​

3. Silver. Another awesome and super supportive member of WSRP who always has something interesting to say about everything. I've learned so much just chatting with them. They also run the blog "A Nexus of Histories: A WildStar roleplay and Real Worlds History blog" which is really awesome!​
  5. cliffdiver

cliffdiver New Cupcake

I can't wait for this game! I'm part of a gaming community that has chapters across several MMO's, and a lot of us are chomping at the bit to play Wildstar. I've always been a lore hound in every game, so Scientist is the natural path for me. The problem lies in my decision on Race. I love the style of the Draken too much NOT to choose them, but come on... a Draken Scientist? Really?

First off, I'm no writer. I haven't written anything since high school, but I felt my character would need a little backstory. So here it is: I Never Wanted This

I never wanted this. I resist it as much as I can.

On my planet, when you are young you are taught one lesson: fight or die. I was different. I held knowledge in the same regard that the rest of my people valued bloodshed. I wanted to learn, deduce, research. Of course, on my planet, these ideals are shunned and rejected. Fight or die. That is how we lived.

If I had to fight, I would adapt to fighting from the shadows. At least there I could escape the violence, for however long, but I could not avoid killing. This was Mikros, and I had to do what was necessary to survive. I fought to live, but I lived to learn.

When the humans came my life changed. They brought awe-inspiring machines manufactured from near godlike beings. Even as these new invaders fought for supremacy over my race, I studied everything about them. New languages, new cultures, new history. It was incredible. I was eager to join their alliance. Their "Dominion".

When I requested the position of scientist, they laughed. I expected as much, but I proved my talents to them. I wanted to learn, not kill. Still, I was looked down on by my own kind, and even those I worked along side of did so with quiet disdain. I did not care as long as I could follow my passion.

Years went by, events transpired that left the Dominion fractured. The rebellious "Exiles" denounced the Dominion and fled. Resistance to violence. I could sympathize. We followed them through the stars, and with every new planet we found I rushed to join the first landing teams. I tried to learn whatever I could about new worlds before the Dominion ravaged their landscapes and destroyed their cultures.

Then Nexus was discovered. My reputation assured that I would be one of the first to make landfall. When we touched ground, we were each given assignments. I was to scan the area and find anything we could use to our advantage against the Exiles. I had entire banks of data compiled on this new world within a few hours, but I couldn't expect what came next. As I was studying wildlife I heard a noise behind me. I turned.

The pistols were the first thing I saw. I dared not move. The man holding them was a human. An Exile. I knew the look of anger in his eyes from experience. He was with a woman. She was beautiful, even with her fur covered ears and tail. I recognized her race from one of the planets the Dominion had decimated. She had no weapons drawn, but her eyes and hands glowed like stars. Despite her powers, I could tell she didn't share the aspiration for violence that I saw in the human.

Her eyes dimmed and she requested that her accomplice lower his guns. She said something about me, how she could sense I had no desire for bloodshed. I was stricken. The man begrudgingly lowered his weapons. The woman approached me and asked what I was doing. Her voice was kind. For once, I felt comfort. Time passed as we talked. The man never let his guard down, I didn't expect him to, but I was infatuated with the woman.

Eventually the man strayed from our conversation to roam the area. I still kept him in the corner of my eye. It was instinct. I saw him approaching a glowing plant. I saw the sharp protrusions on the ground around the stalk that he had missed. I rushed towards him and tackled him to the ground. He struggled to fight me off, but froze as the gaping maw of a creature snapped shut where he was standing moments before.

We scrambled to our feet and he glanced at me. I saw his hand extend towards me, this time empty, poised as a gesture of thanks. He wore a half smile as I shook it. Could this be it? Could I have found acceptance from people who don't treat me as some kind of pariah? First, though, we had to survive. Fight or die.

The behemoth emerged from the ground, insect-like but vicious. We attacked, but couldn't wound it. It knocked us back with one of its heavy limbs. The mouth that nearly claimed the human had turned to the woman still dazed on the ground. I panicked. Then it happened. I failed to resist the defining aspect of my people. I remember feeling my adrenaline surge. I remember attacking with no weapons, just claws. I could only see red. I lost control.

Then I snapped back. My vision returned. The creature was unrecognizable in pieces on the ground. I turned to the others. The man had his pistols trained on me. The woman was glowing again. She had a different look than before. Shock. Fear. The man told me not to move as they retreated into the wilderness. I knew what I had done. What overcame me. I knew if I followed, they would kill me. For the first time, I roared. I could not contain my anger and frustration. I hoped they heard me.

I returned to my superiors with my findings. They seemed pleased. I didn't care. I still yearned for knowledge of this planet, but for a different reason. The Dominion is cruel, but it's all I know. We will control Nexus.

I never wanted this, but I can't resist it anymore.
    Stream and Davey Diablo like this.
  6. gothikeffekt

gothikeffekt New Cupcake

I talk about your game to my old mmo buddies and stalk your interviews and posts 24/7, does that count? :p :(
    Davey Diablo likes this.
  7. Zzaraxin

Zzaraxin New Cupcake

Hello My name is Nathan, this is my submission for pay it forward. I would just like to say when i first saw wildstar my thoughts went to meh, just another mmo. But it is also my nature to investigate and i loved everything i saw, the housing, paths, classes, and races.

In fact i loved it so much that me and a large group of my friends are using it as a thesis to revolutionary gaming paper for our gaming theory class.

We will be focusing on the points of why this game is outstanding from other top notch mmo games. We would love to have the community to get behind us and maybe discuss there opinions on why or why not this game will be big (Please feel free to contact me through wildstar central) . Seeing how none of us have experienced the gameplay for our own we really want to take this opportunity to share with you guys what we have done so far.

At our Junior College in Santa Rosa, Ca we have started an after hours community club where we get together and talk about what we like so far, what we expect, and what we would love to see in this game. We brain storm on community advertising, we have posters all over the college giving out the necessary online links to find info on this game such as the main site wildstar-online.com and various fan community site like the wonderful people here at wildstar-central.com.

Very soon we plan on doing a flash mob through my home town dressed up as our favorite races and there is currently talk of doing a scavenger hunt in honor of the explorer path. If you would like to be a part of this please contact me and if your not in the area contact me anyway, we might be able to coordinate and set up flash mobs in multiple places at the same time.....could you imaging the positive force behind that.

I haven't even played a second of this game and have had so much fun with it, i hope others can say the same.

As for nominations i would love to see Arawulf from WildStarFans.net get into beta he has had a lot of info on the game and his site has hosted a lot of pod casts and i feel the work done there should open up a spot for him.
    Davey Diablo likes this.
  8. Mykol

Mykol Cupcake

These submissions are great and are really feeding my obsessions for Wildstar.

This one is called:

"My Ride!"[​IMG]
    Valdana, Kenyar, Chim and 13 others like this.
  9. Rizzalliss

Rizzalliss Cupcake

Hey! This is a story a wrote a short while ago. I have recently edited it a bit to better fit with what I've learned from patch notes. Note that I am not in the beta and have heard nothing from those within, so anything in the story is either purely the way I imagine certain things, or things that the community already knows about. And all you Exiles out there, it isn't meant to make you seem pathetic. Imagine it's just a powerful warrior against a couple of no-named NPCs. Hope you enjoy. :D

-----------------------------------------------

His orders? Investigate the Constance Flat. It was a very convenient ledge on which he had recently deployed a communications dish. That was a week ago. Now, there was a comms blackout. That meant that he had some Exile skulls to crack.

The ride through the canyons was easy. The scale up the cliff-face was easy. Now, peering around the rock at the comms unit, he knew that the repair would also be easy. He expected them to be a little smarter when it came to setting up an ambush.

Stroking his mustache, Rizz let out a sigh and grumbled to himself about his own stupidity for willingly walking into it. He hefted his repair kit and stepped out toward the dish. Nothing. He kept scanning the surroundings watching for anything unnatural. He crossed the opening, arriving at the dish. Still nothing. He hunkered down, opening his kit and rifling through his tools.

There. A sound. The scrape of a loose pebble.

He spun around, flinging his right arm out wide. The back of his gauntlet connected and sent a translucent ripple flying across the ledge. He was reaching for the blade on his back when he felt the air around him begin to tingle with what his experience told him was arcane energy. He lunged to the right into a roll just as a white-hot beam of pure arcane force seared the air where he stood not a moment before. He felt it partially impact his shields, but it wasn't enough to throw off his momentum. With one fluid motion, he pulled his blade as he followed the roll through to his feet.

He barely had time to register his shield strength through his suit's neural interface before he found himself on the defensive from a flurry of mad slashes and swipes coming from a small blue blur. With nowhere near enough shield strength to fend off the attacks, he extended his left arm straight into his foes attacks and activated his plasma saw. The wicked, whirling blade caught his opponent off-guard, catching the attacks and knocking him backward. Anticipating another blast, Rizz jumped back, just in time for another beam of energy to crater the ground he had been standing on.

He took a moment to assess the situation. Spellslinger on a small ridge to his left. Human, male. Stalker to his right. Aurin, male. Two foes. Command had anticipated more than one. That's why they sent Rizz. Still, while the Aurin's size was diminutive at best, that just meant he was going to be quick. Very quick. Coupled with the safe range the Slinger would be able to fire at, Rizz knew there was no way he would win if he fought on the defensive.

Training kicked in. He raised his arm-blaster and fired a volley at the Spellslinger as he charged forward at the Stalker. He didn't worry about aim, as it was only meant to keep heads down. Anticipating return fire from the Spellslinger, he activated a Kinetic Cell, accelerating himself mid-charge and becoming a blur to his foes. The extra speed allowed him to just barely avoid the return shots from the Slinger, while surprising the Stalker into being unprepared for the slash that Rizz delivered.

The force behind the blow was enough to shatter the Stalker's shield and slash the Aurin's right arm at the shoulder. The arm fell limp as the Aurin cried out in pain. Activating another Kinetic Cell, he carried his slash through into a spin, bringing his blade around to bear again once more on the Stalker. The Aurin raised his left arm in an attempt to block the attack. While the Stalker's own weapon kept Rizz's blade from finding purchase in flesh, it did nothing to stop the momentum from the blow and the Aurin flew into the air, only to fall screaming into the cavern below. The scream abruptly cut off.

As he heard the Human shout after his fallen companion, Rizz immediately dashed backwards, expecting yet more volleys from the Slinger. His foe, however, was quick to learn. Rizz felt a solid impact between his shoulders. It threw off his movement and dropped him to the ground. He heard the signature 'pop' of his shield failing just before the tail end of the blast seared the flesh on the right side of his face, continuing down his sword arm. He cried out in pain, dropping his sword.

More shots.

He rolled to his right, but the Slinger was prepared with a shot that landed once more on Rizz's right. This particular blast froze his hand to the ground, anchoring him in place. Not a favorable situation.

Rizz had just enough room to kneel, right hand unmoving. The Slinger was walking toward him. Stay on the offensive, he thought. Aiming through one unsinged eye, he leveled his arm blaster at the Slinger and charged a shot, muttering to himself.

'Gate, you <REDACTED>.'

Sure enough, as he charged his shot, he watched the Spellslinger open a gate. The tingle of magic on Rizz's skin told him the gate would end right where he expected. The Slinger would travel straight through Rizz, expecting the overload of arcane energy to paralyze all in it's path for a few moments. Enough to deliver the kill. Rizz had other plans.

As the Slinger jumped through the hole in the air, Rizz smirked a self-satisfied smirk to himself and let his shot fizzle. He flipped himself straight over the small mound of ice, his grin changing to a grimace as his arm, the end of which was plastered to the ground, bent completely the wrong way. The snap of bone and tearing of tendons was worse than the burns he had already sustained, but he was ready for them. He once more extended his left arm, but this time activated his plasma saw. The Human exited the gate and promptly found himself in two pieces.

Rizz heaved a sigh. After a few more seconds, the magic in the ice dissipated and his arm came free. He winced as he touched the burnt flesh to adjust his arm. The wince quickly became a cry of pain, the jagged bone tearing more muscle as he straightened the arm. He took a moment to catch his breath before standing.

Observing his handiwork, he began stroking his mustache, pleased with the outcome. He had suffered no permanent damage - Dominion medical technology was far beyond repairing these minor wounds - and he scored two more kills.

His spirits, however, were crushed as he turned back to the comms dish, only to find it a smoldering piece of slag. 'Damned Exiles always have to ruin perfectly good tech', he grumbled as he walked over to salvage what was left of his repair kit.

He hefted his bag and began walking toward the footpath back down. 'Oh well,' he said to himself. 'At least I've another comms deployment kit on the bike. Even if I do have to set it up one handed...'
    Davey Diablo likes this.
  10. pavitra

pavitra New Cupcake

Hey, as I am a huge Aurin fan, I tried creating a hand-painted wallpaper. It is currently in a 1680x1050 resolution, but if anyone really likes it, I could also convert it into another resolution but that will probably crop a bit of the picture...

So here it is - my Aurin Stalker painted with a graphics tablet in Photoshop :)

[​IMG]
  11. Minastauriel

Minastauriel New Cupcake

Hey!

I would like to nominate NABEX

He's been focused on this game since the start when it was announced, always searching for news and
    Talks about it all the time XD

I painted an Aurin cause it is his favorite Race.
    And i personally think they are the coolest in the game.

I really think he deserves an BETA acces.

[​IMG]

Best regards Minastauriel
    =^-^=

Attached Files:

Mykol and Davey Diablo like this.
  12. Nivthulan

Nivthulan New Cupcake

Hi there,
    I'm an avid gamer and have been following Wildstar silently for a while, although I'm stepping up my activity. I'm a trained writer, but have only recently started to seriously dedicate time into sorting out my first novel. (No amount of studying really prepares you ~_~ but I love it!!!) I pushed it all aside temporarily, to write a short story for Wildstar which I've also submitted to my deviantArt account to help generate interest in Wildstar. ^^ I'd love to get in there and experience it (probably as a female Aurin explorer)! The glorious madness has already been invading my dreams. @_@

The Arrival of Kei

Something was dripping, a slow, steady beat falling onto what could only be the metal mesh of his ship's walkway, but it sounded so far away. There was a high chirping sound much closer, which was soon joined by another. What the- birds? Kei slowly blinked his eyes open. Leaves – freaky coloured ones. He immediately forced down the panic that arose on realising he was suspended a good fifty feet above the jungle floor. The chunks of debris strewn across the ground could only be the remains of his spacecraft, onto which his human blood was currently falling.

Nexus! I made it! … and I’m bleeding? The pain hit. My shoulder! He stifled a moan as he angled his head around to see that his seat harness had tangled around a thick branch, on which the birds now stood, studying him. Awesome landing, Kei. Thankfully, the branch was within reach. Hurry, before, a Dominion salvage team gets here! Wait, why would the Dominion- His mind was bombarded with a rush of images; the glint of sunlight on the metal of another spacecraft, Dominion insignia, his hands reaching for the controls to pull off a string of evasive manoeuvres, a second Dominion craft appearing at his 3 o'clock and firing, his fuselage awash with the light of the incoming laser blast, finding the emergency eject button and then nothing. And I wasn't even in their airspace.

He shook his head free of the memories and began to struggle out of the tattered harness. Can't have been out long. You've got to move, Kei, now! With a groan, he managed to heave himself onto the scented tree branch. A disturbance in the thick foliage below caught his attention and there they were, a Dominion salvage party, led by a female captain. Their movements were near-silent as they started to comb the wreckage, scrutinising each find in turn. Kei resisted the urge to hold his breath, instead forcing himself to breath slowly, evenly and quietly as he moved into a crouch. He pressed the button to activate the stealth function on his suit. Nothing. He tried for his claws. Nope. Why does everything have to be broken now? Oh right, I just survived a crash landing. He spotted his weapons’ primary component lying amongst the wreckage, just as one of the grunts crushed it underfoot. He bit back a curse. It’s okay, it’s okay. That I can replace, but please don’t let them find the box. He caught sight of it a few metres away from the team. It had partially opened revealing the shining sphere within. The female captain’s cautious steps were bringing her closer to its location. Please don't find it, please don't find it! She found it.

Fortunately, the box clicked shut at her touch. She frowned, tucking her flowing dark hair behind her ears as she turned it over in her hands, before attempting to pry it open. Rage rose hot and potent in Kei’s veins. They have no right! One of the soldiers spotted the puddle of blood and began to walk towards Kei’s branch. Come on. Come closer. Another drop of blood fell. The soldier paused and began tracing its origin up and up. Kei steeled himself. The soldier only had a moment to raise his weapon and then Kei was on him in full force.

The gun fired uselessly as Kei shoved the soldier’s shooting arm out of harm’s way. He wrestled the weapon free from his foe’s grasp and into his own and then pulled the trigger. The rest of the salvage team had recovered from the initial shock of Kei’s ambush and now had their guns levelled at him. He tossed the pistol aside and launched himself at them, evading their fire with ease. Once they were within range of his fists, they were put down in moments. Only the captain remained.

She drew her sword, a large and impressive beast of a weapon. Kei tried to activate his claws again. The one attached to his right hand came into being, its sleek blades emitting a cold light that glinted a wicked blue in his eyes. He crouched, waiting for the right opportunity to strike. She darted towards him with surprising speed. He barely managed to duck as her sword sliced clean through the trunk of the tree behind him. He rolled past her, and immediately retaliated by aiming a blow at her unguarded back. The blow glanced off her sword as she turned. The ground shook as the tree impacted the ground, giving him an opportunity to put some distance between himself and the captain as he flipped away from her. The captain responded by vaulting straight into the air. He only had a second to brace himself as she descended, radiant sword pointed at the ground.

The shock-wave caused by her landing sent a myriad of leaves, flowers and soil into the air. Kei plunged his claw deep into the earth, refusing to be moved, even as the force of her attack threatened to shred the flesh from his bones. He watched her expression shift from triumph to confusion as she scoured her surroundings, expecting to see him hurtling through the air or lying slumped and broken some distance away. I'm closer than you think, lady. Her back was turned. The time was now. He rocketed up from amongst the still falling leaves. She turned back to him. Too late. His uninjured shoulder hit her with full force, winding her as her back met the trunk of a nearby tree.

He held her there, his sole claw pressed against her neck as he squeezed her wrist hard, forcing her to relinquish her sword. She smiled at him, her dark eyes sparkling, even as her blade fell to the ground. He caught sight of the reason why in the reflection of his claw as one of his downed enemies raised a pistol. Although the soldier’s arm shook, his aim was true. Instinct took over and Kei twisted dragging the captain with him. The shot echoed through the jungle.

The shooter let his arm fall, his eyes widening briefly in horror at what he had done, before they slid closed, never to open again. Kei gently lowered the captain to the floor, wincing on seeing the damage the laser had done to her, already cauterised from the heat of the discharge. She was still breathing, but wouldn’t be for much longer. The remainder of the laser's damage had been absorbed by his suit, leaving only a smoking patch of melted fibre. He shook his head and retrieved the humming box from the pouch on her belt.

He made quick work of gathering anything useful he could carry from the remains of his ship, and his fallen enemies and threw it all into a backpack. He spared a few minutes to bind his wounds and make repairs to his suit. A small whimper, directed his attention back to the captain. She was awake. He turned to leave, but hesitated. Sighing, he made his way back to crouch beside her. Her eyes widened in alarm and he saw that she had been reaching for the communicator at her waist.

“Go ahead and call them,” he said. He pulled a nano-med patch from his backpack. “I shouldn't waste one of these on you, but hey, I'd hate for my first ten minutes on Nexus to be all punch, slash, kill.” He pressed it against her wounds. He knew the initial pain could cause the hardiest of men to scream, but she gritted her teeth, never letting her gaze waver from his as the patch fused with her flesh and began to repair the damage.
    “I don’t expect a thanks. I mean, you’re Dominion, I’m Exile. But, whatever, you’re welcome. See you around.” He gave a mock salute before shouldering his backpack, activating the stealth on his suit and disappearing into the jungle, just as her back-up arrived.

“Captain, what happened, who did this?” the lieutenant leading the group asked.
    “One seriously ticked of human Exile.” She waved off his attempts to help her up. “I'm fine! Go check on the others.”
    “Did you get a tracker on the guy?”
    “Check on the others. That’s an order!”
    “Yes ma'am.” The lieutenant’s expression hardened and he moved away to issue orders to his squad.

The captain hauled herself to her feet and once certain that the squad members were fully occupied with their respective tasks, she activated the display on her tech-bracer. There he was, the human Exile, a pulsing blip on her screen. Various correct courses of action fluttered through her mind, but only one action held dominance and it was by no means correct. She deactivated the trace.
    “Thanks,” she muttered. “A head start, that's all you get.”
    She breathed in deep, let it out slow and went to re-join her people.
    Davey Diablo and ArdentSun like this.
  13. Sarys

Sarys New Cupcake

Hello everyone !
    In advance, I beg you to apologise me : I'm not a native english speaker, I'm from France.

My name's Laurent, nickname "Sarys".
    I'm a fan-tracker, it means that I love doing some musical cover of video-game's theme.

I had the chance to be in touch with Jeff Kurtenacker, thanks to a friend named Cosmic. So, Jeff and I started to chat about one year ago. And you know, sometimes in your life, some people are "buffing" you. Jeff was a person like that to me. He simply has always the nicest words, to encourage me, to go further on my passion (scoring music). He was simply here. Buffing me. And it must be said that Jeff is a kind person. A freaking awesome composer. I can't wait to listen the whole wildstar music !

So, 2 month ago, I've composed a fan-track inspired by the "Character Creation music".
    I've composed this music to express all my gratitude to Jeff.
    Here is the track I've made :
    Wildstar - To Infinity and F****** Beyond !

For this track, I received a lot of good feedbacks from the community. It was so awesome to read so kind words from people... and so it inspired me. I've made in 1hour a short fantrack.
    Wildstar - You're my heroes.

I wish you all luck.

Take care,

Sarys.
    Opie Macleod and Davey Diablo like this.
  14. Mykol

Mykol Cupcake

Here's a second submission that I posted on these forums in May. It was also retweeted a few dozen times even though a lot of people didn't like my idea. Haha.

[​IMG]
    Valdana, Darksparrow, Sarys and 7 others like this.
  15. Bertionis

Bertionis New Cupcake

"Only the one tame wild star who will tame the might of the universe."
  16. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

My Nominations would have to be Zap-Robo, Kethrym, Okccshell, InnocentCivilian, Patrician, Extatica, Ayora, all the Mods here at WSC, the guys from LND (esp Blankspace for helping introduce people to my crazy drink concoctions, Nyxis for helping me name the Low-Gravity Float :inlove:)

My stuff would be in my siggy - Random Kat Asks: Complete Collection and Random Kat Cookies. (though I'd prefer any of the above to get invites first - too many more talented than I am!!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Evion, Kethrym, Nadala and 4 others like this.
  17. Kraali

Kraali New Cupcake

This is my submission, an original composition, a tribute to the planet Nexus.
    Called, Ode to Nexus.
    Strevz, Gonrak and Davey Diablo like this.
  18. Gray

Gray Podcaster

Greetings all,

I've been such a big Wildstar fan from the onset throughout many months of lurking, becoming a member of this fantabulous fan site and beyond that it's tough to pinpoint a specific individual that I believe needs a direct shuttle to the Nexus but I will certainly partake. As for myself - I've been doing my podcast for a little while, now and you can find that body of work by clicking the Podcast section of this epic site. :up:

My nomination goes to a writer.

Eliot Lefebvre over at Massively. He's the author of the Wildstar column: The Nexus Telegraph and has been voicing Wildstar love for a long time. I've read that column from its beginning and I look forward to each of them. He's not 100% spot on and is the first to admit it from time to time just like I am and I think that's a sign of strong character ;)

Cheers to everyone else. You're all pretty badass and my first draft of this had way too many names on it.

:inlove: Gray
    Kethrym and Davey Diablo like this.
  19. J0shm1lls

J0shm1lls Cupcake

Be my guest! (as long as I get one ;) )
    Faulted and Kethrym like this.
  20. Nyborg

Nyborg New Cupcake

This is my "Waiting for Wildstar" video. I made this a week or so ago and just got around to uploading it the other day. I'm certainly no great video editor, but I've been deathly bored lately while waiting for Wildstar and decided to throw something together while wallowing in my boredom and misery. Took me about 2 hours to throw together, and this is my first video using Adobe Premier, so much of my effort in this video was centered around figuring out how to use the software. Since it was just uploaded it hasn't had any exposure, but I'm just starting to share it a bit ;)

I thought the song fit well with the theme that I was going for: Waiting to explore certain planet called Nexus, somewhere off in the distance.

Hopefully someone enjoys watching it. If so, it was worth throwing together.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.