1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The WildStar Community Pays it Forward, Here!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Aether, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isgu

Isgu Cupcake-About-Town

Hey!
    So I'm not much of an artist, but thought I'd join in on the fun anyways :)
    This is a little sketch I did, inspired by one of the wallpapers on the official Wildstar site.
    Who do you think would win in a drinking contest between a Granok and a Mechari?
    Hence a Roast W* Style.

[​IMG]
    Valdana likes this.
  2. divexe

divexe New Cupcake

So there was this one photo on WildStar's FaceBook page that inspired me to draw this. Not very good, but whatever, I had fun with it. "Draw me like one of your Dominion girls"
    1009363_505727266167719_922086157_o.jpg dominion.jpg
    Mykol likes this.
  3. LeQuack

LeQuack New Cupcake

Hello Community!

I made nothing but i have the cat Carbine Studios!

cat.jpg

Any kinda Ban will also result on loss!

Regards,

Dr.LeQuack
  4. DominoGaming

DominoGaming New Cupcake

Awwww man. Hope I am not late.
    I hope I get chosen to be apart of the WildStar beta because I am not only a huge WildStar Fan and been following it sense the beginning but I also have a contributed to many other betas. I know how to contribute and assist instead of just looking to play (Which I am). Plus I also tell friends about this game because it looks amazing!

Here is my submission. Its a Fan Made trailer for the game. i tried to keep it simple while adding in some funny moments but I think I did alright. I made it to honor the game because I loved looking at the trailers and gameplay a lot and decided to put my skills towards making a trailer for it. I hope you like it more then anything. Thank you!

Stonehenge likes this.
  5. John Smith

John Smith New Cupcake

6. Macwin

Macwin New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Poem :
    Roses are red
    violets are blue
    Where are you wildstar ?
  7. Xploit

Xploit New Cupcake

I might as well theme everything after WildStar including my xbox!

[​IMG]
    Darksparrow and Kenyar like this.
  8. Hellkath

Hellkath New Cupcake

Okay this is going to be cheesy...

I'd like to nominate my friend Patrick.
    When I met him, he had no idea what Betas were.. even though he was an avid rpg gamer, he didn't have much experience with mmo's.
    I pushed and shoved and made scenes trying to explain the whole concept to him and pulled him into all of the new beta events I could find and he simply followed me without questions or complaining, even though he didn't understand most of what was going on.

He chose the complimentary characters to fit the character I chose, he never played the same race or build that I would chose so that I would have the exclusivity of seeing first hand my favourites.. never went off on a side quest without me. And last but certainly not the least, he was always around to play with me even though I was often a pita, trying to drill him into being a great mmo player.

I think that for this once, he more the deserves to try, what seems to be the best mmo to come yet, before I do... he deserves the exclusivity.

Cheers!
    Davey Diablo and Paya like this.
  9. ChickenWrap

ChickenWrap New Cupcake

I wrote Limericks for each path.

Exploring's no easy task,
    Sometimes you fall on your... ,
    It can hurt you a lot,
    But look what you got!
    A fancy, shiny new flask!

Soldierin' is actually quite hard,
    You always have to be on your guard,
    You're always under attack,
    You can't cut any slack!
    And you wonder why you didn't choose bard.

JP erected a vendor,
    He knew that everyone would enter.
    They did so with glee,
    While he drank some tea!
    But then the opposing faction came and they didn't want to talk and he was a peaceful man, so he tried to surrender.

Goggles was out a-travellin',
    Mysteries he was un-ravellin',
    Tried scanning a plant,
    And got mauled by an ant!
    So he died.

Or, y'know. Mostly limericks.
    Enjoy!
  10. Phakz

Phakz Cupcake-About-Town

I made a Joke Thread awhile ago in the Fan Creation forum. Here are some of the jokes plus 1 meme I made. :)

How many Cassians does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    None. They just make their pet Aurin do it.

What is the biggest argument a Granok and a Mechari have?
    Hard Rock vs. Metal

Whats a Granok's biggest fear?
    A gravel road.

Granok walks into a bar. It bends.

What do you get when you mix a Granok and a Draken?
    A Stone Cold Killer.

What is the most sexually active race?
    Draken, because they are always horny!

[​IMG]
  11. Nardasia

Nardasia New Cupcake

It was Saturday, and night had casually invaded the limelight of my forethought. I was, as I typically would be at that dark time on a weekend, speaking to a friend of mine on Skype. We shot the proverbial <REDACTED>, as it were--a typical friendly conversation about everything and nothing.

Then my friend tells me that he's had an epiphany, the sudden striking exclamatory wording used followed by excessive punctuation pulls my attention, drawing me and preparing me for something possibly grandiose...

"I don't like WildStar", he says.

Bewildered, confused, objectified, lain emotionally prostrate in a very unreasonably emotional position (ass-end up, if you must know), I simply stare at my computer monitor. Time seems to slow, and a rage builds within me--a level 90 epic rage--one in which murderous rampages tend to show prevalence, a rage so tremendous that the very foundations upon which the cosmos are construed come into conflict with the fabric of reality, time and space.

My eyes begin to bulge from the sockets of my skull, which feels to be alight with a thick, coursing molten metallic substance, tungsten perhaps--tearing, cracking, and breaking the foundation of bone that structures the mental cavity and optical canals within my melon.

I shiver, has it been this cold in here all this time? I look around the dimly-lit room, feeling as if the turquoise paint coating this rectangular prison had come to life, threatening to invade my orifices. Orifici?

My phalanges.

Everything around me is darkness and shadow. My desk--I now believe--is trying to destroy all of my energies. To siphon my very soul into a shroud of eternal nothingness. But I turn still back to the computer screen, gawking, eyes agape, brow furrowed--eternal vengeance coursing through my veins, and filling me with terror, agony, denial, and unbridled hate.

My hands shake as they drift toward the keyboard. My fingers are like ash and charred branches: they crackle and burst as they strike the keys in response.

Then I do it. My masterpiece of rage. My omission of a million-million deaths strike back to this unseen "friend"; and then it is finished, as my pinky finger finalizes the entirety of my destructive rebuttal with a single stroke of the "Enter" key.

Which reads...

The Game

(Keep up the good work on WildStar. I can't wait to play and I have been keeping up to date and posting on forums and telling friends about it to help get even a little bit more information and hype out there. )
    Davey Diablo likes this.
  12. Drummy

Drummy New Cupcake

I nominate this site https://www.facebook.com/WildStarCommunity. The girl that hosts the page has made numerous contributions to the WildStar community by making videos, hosting discussions, and releasing informative updates about the game. Plus she seems like a genuinely nice person. :)
    Anxiety, Zetha and Davey Diablo like this.
  13. Lyli

Lyli New Cupcake

Hello! I nominate Grinndo for a Beta Key!

We've both been hyping and keeping each other hyped about WildStar in these past months and I know how BADLY he's itching to get his game tester teeth on WildStar and try to help Carbine out with getting the BEST game EVER with the least amount of bugs possible, whenever that time comes.

He's also trying to start a French guild for the game, a guild coming from WoW and hoping to branch out to WildStar, Gardiens du Lys.

Pleeeease, please give this guy a Beta key! He's not going to play the game, he's going to test the HECK out of it, and enter bugs with more than just whining about something not working!!

Cheers!! :D
    Grinndo likes this.
  14. Stormy566

Stormy566 New Cupcake

Wildstar, the game that put hope back into mmo's for me :D heres my pay it forward, please ignore my terrible art skills hahaha #VincentVanGoghSkillz

The character im gonna make: IMG-20130614-00261.jpg
  15. Kanko

Kanko New Cupcake

Ohh ohh! I'll give it a shot!

The person I nominate is simple! Hawkins!

Also known as the Scowling Cassian, for his work on the blog... also named the Scowling Cassian... (You're so creative Johne!) He has put up week after week of information for people to see and enjoy revolving around Wildstar and Roleplaying in general. Sure he's been a day late once or twice but I believe this man BELONGS in the beta! I'll leave a link below so you all can see for yourself what he does!

http://scowlingcassian.blogspot.com/

According to him, I should also nominate myself for the series of pictures I've had worked on by multiple artist (Which I shall also link)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And last but not least!

[​IMG]
    Darksparrow, Casii, Valdana and 3 others like this.
  16. NocPat

NocPat New Cupcake

After seeing this game, I was inspired to learn how to make my own.

I began learning to program after seeing what awesome thing can become if one simply sets his mind to it. As of now, I have nothing to show for myself, but once I get in, I'll do my best to find ways to make the game better, once I learn how. :p

Basically, this game has launched my career, so to speak, and I'd love to be a part of it.
  17. Cottonspore

Cottonspore Cupcake-About-Town

I have an earlier post in this thread with my artwork (which I've just updated with more pictures lol...) but I also wanted to nominate:

the WSRP mods and admins, for all the ongoing maintenance and improvements and everything else involved in running the site that's vital to the still-forming Wildstar roleplaying community. Ender, Evion, Patrician, and Brenner (the Scowling Cassian). Renaise and Silver are also mods at WSRP that I want to nominate, but I don't know their usernames here on WSC! (If somebody sees this and knows, please tell me, and let me know if I left a mod out by accident.)

Kanko, who commissioned an artist to make a gorgeous picture featuring many WSRP members for the community! EDIT: Kanko posted above with the picture that was commissioned, so you can see it in this thread!

and Fenwick, (I think that's his name on WSC too?) who was very active in the RP community and made cool music!

Basically, RPers represent!!
    Stonehenge likes this.
  18. Grinndo

Grinndo Cupcake

It's really touching but if someone deserved to get in the beta it's Cybeles. She was an active member on this forum before I was aware of the existence of Wildstar.

She is truly passionate about Wildstar. She is usually the one that give me the scoop when there is something new announce. When she talk about the game she is so passionate about it that you get exited too.

I'm pretty sure she would be able to get anyone hype for the game even if they do not have internet, or even a computer. She is that good.

Now imagine what she could do with am access to the beta. Your move Wildstar...
    Darksparrow, LeQuack and Cybeles like this.
  19. Dijital KiD

Dijital KiD New Cupcake

I nominate myself for Pay it Forward because Wildstar inspired me to move out of my comfort zone to create something I'd never explored before. The beautiful colors, the scenery, alien plant life, always things I wanted to create before but Wildstar ignited a flame for me to execute a project. Plus I hadn't seen very many ethnic looking Aurin, and I desperately wanted to share my ideas for them within the community. I've been a fan of Wildstar since I've heard of it and it would mean a lot if I could be a part of testing such an awesome game before it came out. Space, robots and kitty people, everything I always wanted.

[​IMG]
    Valdana, Nadala, Kenyar and 1 other person like this.
  20. Silas

Silas Cupcake

So... there's twenty pages worth here, and I can't get myself to read through them all to check if this guy's been nominated yet, BUT--....

QIZZER.

He's been on the Wildstar wagon far longer than myself, and one of the people that solidified my 'I MUST PLAY THIS!!' bug that has you all stuck with me. You may or may not recall him from Qizzer's Concoctions- A Stumbling Guide to the Drinks of Nexus, from the Nexus Network.

As you may guess, he takes Wildstar creatures, phrases, etcetera and comes up with stories and recipes--AND mixes the drinks/photographs them for his articles. It's pretty much amazing, and always a good laugh to read. You can take a gander at http://nexusnewsnetwork.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/qizzers-concoctions-a-stumbling-guide-to-the-drinks-of-nexu/

[​IMG]
    Kethrym likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.