1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

The WildStar Community Pays it Forward, Here!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Aether, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proximo

Proximo New Cupcake

Hey everyone

Here is my artwork :

[​IMG]

As you can see, this is a Mechari in his combat suit resting in his home. The motto "Nec pluribus impar" written above him can be translated as "Superior to most", which fits well to a sentient robot engineered by demi-gods. At his feets, a globe of the planet Nexus with its belt of asteroids and its two moons. On the right, a sword looted in an epic fight is displayed to impress the daring visitors.

Hope you enjoy!
  2. Hephen

Hephen Cupcake

I like eggs.

Edit: I also like bacon!
  3. Nabled

Nabled New Cupcake

im no artist so i cant draw or paint a pretty picture for you.
    im also not a story teller of such so i cant make up a cool story to tell.
    i am however a gamer, and i believe a good one at that.
    ive competed in some of the toughest competitive matches in TF2 Oceania (division 2).
    ive been among the first to raid and complete MC, Onyxia, and BWL back in vanilla wow days (also UBRS).
    ive competed in CS 1.6/source (division 2/3), BF3/2 (division 1), and CoD 1/4.
    ive beta tested many many games, provided feedback and tons of bug reports for firefall, planetside, wow, path of exile, shootmania, radierz, lineage 2, natural selection 2, battlefield 3, age of empires online, global agenda, forge, diablo 3, dota 2 (lets face it who hasnt), acherons call 2, age of connan, mechwarrior: battletech... thats just off a long think but im sure there is more

i spent most of my time playing wow a long time ago, however the fun and the magic died out for me.
    But i still remember watching that wow trailer on the frozen throne disk and getting giddy, then getting beta access, flipping out when i heard the music on the login screen, and finding the first bug where if i looted one of the gnolls on a rock in westfall it would get stuck and i couldn't move and would eventually die to respawns - which was fixed quickly, but it was quite rewarding that i helped find an issue that was soon fixed.

i haven't been excited for a game in such a long time, like where i go and watch all the videos i can on youtube...
    wildstar is for me at 25, what wow was for me when i was 15.
    and when i found out one of my coworkers has wildstar beta access, i immediately became jealous and begged for beta access.
    sadly he cant give out invites.

i have spread the word to my active gaming communities and close friends.
    http://ozfortress.com/showthread.php?t=57954&highlight=wildstar
    http://www.nzfortress.co.nz/forum/showthread.php?t=27871&highlight=wildstar

everyone i talk to about wildstar is keen for it, even my girlfriend who doesn't normally enjoy rpg type games.

if all else fails in this en-devour to convince you of my worthiness of beta access, then allow me to show you me and my girlfriends cat - scout (named after the tf2 class) - note the gamer tan...[​IMG]

thanks for your consideration.
    Watau likes this.
  4. Fedora

Fedora New Cupcake

First of all a few words about my feelings to this game. As many others already did I must confess I'm in love with this game too. And I believe I fell in love with it long before it was announced. How? Because all its features and innovations were already awaited by me as a concept of my dreams. I dreamt about it for years playing many other MMOs. And of course I must mention not only the setting or unique and innovative features but the unique way the game is presented by the dev team. All others PR campaigns I watched before just made me more and more cynic to big promises and such. But looking at Wildstar media I found myself interested like a child. I think these two things (innovation and presentation) is probably the most correct way to make something outstanding.

Now about my projects in which I hope I can somehow pay it forward to Wildstar team for making my dreams come true.

PROJECT #1: WILDSTAR METAL PINS AND PENDANTS

The idea to have something Wildstar related on my clothes came almost immediately after I realized I love this game. It's nothing special of course. I have a vast collection of licensed pins from Star Trek to the Game of Thrones. But because I am so used to have pins all over my body I miss Wildstar pin in my collection. As well as my friends. So that is how I came to the idea to make something ASAP. The project is still not finished mostly because it is completely non-commercial. I can show you only the concepts of a few pins. But I hope you will enjoy them.

The pins are supposed to be full metal casting. Pictures made by myself using Adobe Photoshop in my university.

WILDSTAR METAL BROOCH

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WILDSTAR EXILE PIN

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WILDSTAR EXILE PENDANT

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PROJECT #2: UNIVERSITY RESEARCH

This project is less visually shiny but much more time-consuming. Yes, I am going to make my UNIVERSITY BACHELOR'S DEGREE PROJECT IN MANAGEMENT based on the future WILDSTAR guild management experience as an example!

This is a great project and I made all the necessary work to submit it in my university. This project will include such major steps as creating a guild in the game and most importantly involving people not only from the game community but also those without MMO gaming experience. And I already have big preliminary waiting list of volunteers from my fellow university students!

My goals during this research will be as follows:
    1. What makes people stay in a MMO game for a long time.
    2. How to manage people to achieve guild's and individual goals based on the interests within given roles (classes).
    3. What are the best instruments for motivating people to achieve group goals in a MMO game. (One should take into account there are no 'classic' motivation methods within a MMO game like real money salary. You can only motivate people by providing something (content or experience like) which they enjoy the most within the game.)
    4. How to make different groups of players divided by different interests or roles to coexist within a major group and make them happy from this cooperation.
    5. What is the best strategy for recruitment depending on candidate's interests.
    6. What are the factors which make people come back to a MMO over and over again.
    As a part of my research I also want to explore all possible group activities in a MMO game. And again Wildstar is the best choice for this. Every MMO existed before gave somewhat limited and similar amount of activities people could be involved in. Wildstar promises amazing new depth to a MMO gameplay. That is why I am so sure there is no better ground for my research now and in the future.

And finally I have some further going plans such as free publication of my research. (With a permission from the makers of Wildstar of course.)

I also want to report that I made everyone who agreed to participate in my project to become a fan of this game without much pressure.

But of course all the research cannot be made without the official release of the game. Why then I am asking for a Beta invite here?

Before the official start of the game I want to help the dev team with everything I can. Testing is the least I can do as I will keep feeling myself in debt to them for making the game of my dreams come true.

Thank you!
  5. Flavio Laranjeira

Flavio Laranjeira New Cupcake

Hi there, I am Flavio Laranjeira (aka Laranjack).
    I am a portuguese gamer, MMO fan, I have been in pretty much every beta and tried almost all good (and some not so good ^^) mmo's. I have been waiting for so long to try this game I can't even remember. :D Anyway I am late for this event, very late... to say the true I only came here after I saw a WildStar twitter message that suggested the people instrested (REALLY INTRESTED hehe) in the beta to come and participate :)

Sooo even tho I am late... I didn't came empty handed, ohhh no sir III didn't ... I don't have any skills tho to do anything really :( but we must try, we all should give our best at everything, and "fight" for what we like, no excuses... so I used MSPAINT, and tried to do something out of a oficial game pic.: http://cdn.leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/wildstar-mmo-characters.jpg

and I did this with soo much efford lol :O

[​IMG]

If anyone want any speific resolution I can make a wallpaper out of this with a round fade to any color and maybe add some text you would like lol no? oh well haha

PS: I think I would be a good person to have in the Beta because I know I can contribute to a better end product (I am very experienced looking for bugs, possible features etc.) with my constant feedback! Even after the game is out expect me to do so and help in the forums, or ofc Ingame :) I wasn't here before because I didn't even know this site existed shame on me, but I will start using it more for sure!

edit: I "nominate" if that still on the guy that just posted before me ahah damn I want a pin already ^^
    RedSam777 likes this.
  6. milo1230

milo1230 New Cupcake

If all else, my vote goes to Proximo - I dunno what it is about his pic, but its just so well done/mesmerizing.. Brav!

My Submissions Ladies and Gentleman ( Gotta try right? ;))

I just sent this to the Wildstar Devs, and only found out about this thread shortly after.. Heres my personal email I just sent to the "WildStar Team"/NCsoft.

" To Whom it may concern,
    I just wanted to comment and say that I have not only been a big supporter of what you guys are doing with Wildstar, and where you guys are taking this franchise. But I am a firm believer that I can genuinely help with the almighty BETA PROCESS and provide some really good intel into any & all bugs that I may encounter..

In other words:
    To make a long story short, I sent you guys a request for beta acceptance quite a few number of times.. Though if I maybe honest here for a second. . I lied to you saying that my "rig" was capable of running it - I just wanted to get in! I had a stock Toshiba Satellite i5, intel HD Graphics 3000 (..yeah, only that ) 6 GB Ram and could barely muster up 'High Def' in 720p.. Though for me, someone who just got introduced to gaming. It was enough.

But as time went on and I decided to upgrade my laptop and thought I take a crack at the PC gaming market and finally took the plunge and got myself a nice MSI gaming laptop. This. Thing. Is. A. Beast! The specs so far:

MSI GT60 2OC-022US
    +i7 4700MQ 2.4ghz 4th gen haswell
    +GeForce GTX 770M/3GB GDDR5
    +8GB Ram
    +1 TB HDD
    +Big Foot Killer Lan/Ethernet (regular internet/Cable connection but with a makeover)

I just now submitted another Beta Request from you guys hoping that you could possibly find it in your hearts to reconsider and possibly let me in. I should mention that I not only took the time to do my homework on what my current "rig" should be, but also took pictures as well of when I got it. . The links below is an avid account of my process and it should also give you a faint idea of how long it took to get this bloody thing, Oh My God.........

Hahah - but hey, if you guys just want to go straight to the goods I've also included pictures I've taken through FRAPS from some of the games I own currently (Arma 3 on Very High just as an example). A program I just discovered today, and makes me feel like 13 years old again and with a sudden urgency of 'non-stop' picture taking with my new "gadget".

Anyways without further ado:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/buying-a-gaming-laptop-few-s.452986885/

(The Devil is in the Details ^; "The Process")

http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/milo1230/slideshow/

(Pictures from FRAPS)

I know you guys have been busy with stress testing and all of that, but I wanted to take the time once more to thank you again for at least reading my email.. Best Wishes "............................................................(I dunno why I have to use so manyperiods.........................................................................................................................................................to move my "PS" down here ; ridiculous lmao)..............................................................................PS: I am jarjar111 at IGN, also if you play SWTOR:Rymbego or Firefall BETA: DanVasser
  7. Solomon King

Solomon King New Cupcake

Hey, absolutely loving this thread, it's a great idea! Here's a short story I wrote featuring my character from the WSRP page during the Ravaging of Arboria. It's not super amazing, but I worked hard on it, hahaha. I'm planning to share it on Facebook and maybe garner some interest in the game from my friends! I was hoping to kind of explore the darker and more serious side of an generally up-beat and funny game. This is an especially important event for my character's personality as well. I hope you guys enjoy it!

P.S. Wildstar is shaping up to be one of my most anticipated games ever, keep up the good work!

It doesn't seem to want to post a word doc. so I'll just copy and paste it here.

The Ravaging of Arboria: Proven in Blood
    Arboria. It was such a beautiful world, the miles and miles of gorgeous fauna and life. It was a shame to watch it burn. The Aurin had harbored the Exiles. A crime had been committed here against the Dominion, and the punishment was the death of an entire world. The sin seemed unbefitting of the reproach to Solomon, but his loyalty was unquestionable. If these creatures would aid those bent on destroying order, then they would suffer whatever fate the Dominion had deemed necessary. And so he marched.

Solomon was only nineteen years old. This was easily the largest engagement he had ever been a part of, though his experience had been limited in his young age. Until now, most of his ability had been honed through training and skirmishes with the enemy. This time, however, he would bask in the heat of real battle. Now was the time to prove himself in blood.

There were forty-two soldiers in Solomon’s platoon; his extensive courses and officer training placed him at the rank of Second Lieutenant. His father, Tirion King, directly oversaw his son’s studies and drills until he felt comfortable appointing him as an officer of the League of Kings PMC. In a normal situation Solomon would have deployed with his men. This time, however, Tirion saw fit to give him a solo objective. Now the boy stood on a raging battlefield with only two pistols and an energy blade as companions. He threw his leg over bike and the engine roared to life. He gazed off into the distance for a moment, watching the flames consume everything in sight, and hit the accelerator.

The sounds of war filled his ears as the jungle flew by in a blur. The front lines—if you could call the advance of such a slaughter a warfront—were fast approaching, though he’d specifically found a zone of low activity within them. His objective was beyond the front and behind the lines. Normally a break in activity like this would have insinuated a mine field or an ambush, but this particular area was populated by incredibly dense jungle. Hitting a target in these parts would be impossible, and even firing from within them would find many rounds caught in the trees. Solomon found a nice shaded area to park his bike, and began the trek on foot.

The jungle’s floor was rather absent of light, and the high ground was always a better vantage point, even outside of direct combat, so the Lieutenant hoisted himself up a nearby tree. It’s oddly bent branches and gnarled knots gave him numerous paths as he scaled the monstrous thing. The light slowly began to give more illumination as it found its way through the leaves and Solomon began making his way from tree to tree. There was very little need for the void’s help or even risky leaps, as the branches of neighboring trees were often a short step away. He found himself moving from tree to tree at a satisfying rate.

He’d been travelling for a good twenty minutes now, his stamina complaining at the increased requirements of travelling over treetops as opposed to the ground, but he found it to be worth the effort. The sound of voices crept up from below. The jungle had managed to muffle the Aurin’s approach, but he could hear them now.

“Keep your voice down!” he heard one of them say in a sharp, hushed tone. Another replied

“Calm down, Lirus. We’re in the middle of the jungle. Just get Malun down so the doc can take a look at him. Solomon peered down from his perch and found a squad of four Aurin consisting of two soldiers, an esper, and one far too wounded to tell. The esper solemnly checked the wound, summoning up a spell that managed to stop most of the bleeding.

“Without equipment, this is the best I can do,” the esper doctor said, mournfully. The injured Aurin’s face was badly burned, in fact his whole body seemed to have been exposed to some serious heat. His arm was partially gone, bone and muscle exposed to the unforgiving sting of the air. Blood soaked his clothing, and had only just begun to dry.

Solomon’s stomach twisted. Certainly this was the enemy, but did they really deserve all of this? He shook the thoughts from his mind and carried on, his pace quicker than before.
    As the Cassian broke the tree his eyes found the pleasant sight of a grand prairie. Lush grass and innumerable flowers were stretched out before him. The gunfire was far less present here, and a few of the odd animals remained grazing. The glow of a massive red blaze could still be seen from the treetops, and the stench of smoke curled through the air. It seemed to be mixed with something more pungent…flesh?

He decided to forgo a teleport, as the rune may have betrayed his position, and instead began to climb down from his perch. The soft grass met his boots as he landed, it was an odd sensation compared to the steel and concrete he had been accustomed to on Cassus. Even the plants of Cassus’ many parks paled in comparison. But he didn’t have time to worry about that now.
    A small military checkpoint stood over a dirt road leading through the prairie. He set out towards it. A fence surrounded the compound of oddly shaped Aurin structures, and a couple of armored vehicles—likely obtained through trade with the human filth. He found a section of the fence a glimpse of a rune from this angle, so he reached out to the void. A large, golden circle appeared before him, and he launched upwards, landing on the building’s rooftop. He listened for any sign of alarm, none came.

Satisfied that his entrance had been successful, Solomon set his sights on the armored cars. One of them was idling near the gate. It seemed to be preparing to leave. Some large crates were being loaded into the back and an Aurin with a long, white lab coat stepped into the driver’s seat.

“Perfect,” Lieutenant King whispered. He would have been much more comfortable making this maneuver under the cover of darkness, unfortunately the sun still hung in the sky, and the moist air was playing havoc with his lungs. The last of the crates were loaded in, and the scientist rolled the vehicle through the gates.

Solomon stood on the dirt road, directly in the armored vehicle’s path. The prairie surrounding the road had become woods again and curved out of sight of the checkpoint. Here the soldier could make his move without alerting any enemy re-enforcements. He had made a mad dash for this bend in the road, hoping to reach it before the armored car’s preparations were completed. It seems he had just made it. The sputtering engine announced the vehicle’s approach, and Solomon positioned himself in the middle of the road.

The car didn’t seem to slow as it neared. It was likely that the driver intended to hit him, but he had expected that. A red rune materialized and Solomon felt power rush from his body. The ground between him and his foe erupted in flame and the armored car swerved off the path. Both his handguns were drawn—he had channeled the spell through them—so he holstered one in favor of his blade and rushed the vehicle. The scientist’s expression was terrified, he had nearly ran into a pillar of fire and then, seconds later, had nearly smashed into a tree.

Solomon flipped the latch on the rear door—the security on these exile vehicles was horrible, go figure—and threw it open. A number of crates filled the back, but some of the goods were a little unexpected. Two Aurin children—a boy and a girl—along with an older Aurin female, whom Solomon assumed to be their mother, sat on the floor on the other side of the cargo. He grimaced at his poor luck, and raised his weapon.

“Nobody move! Driver, keep going to the research station. If there’s any security you’re going to make sure they don’t come back here. I don’t want to kill anyone, but don’t think I’ll hesitate!” As he spoke he placed his knife on the crates, closed the rear door, and retrieved his blade. Solomon heard the driver swear under his breath, and the vehicle resumed its course.
    It was hard to look into their eyes--the children’s so full of fear and confusion, the mother directing all her hatred for her world’s misfortune directly at him. In any other situation, he would have just scoffed, but how could he do that now when their rage had merit? Those were the longest twenty minutes of his life.

The silent ride had left Solomon unnerved, and it was a great relief when the armored car squealed to a stop at the small Aurin research center. He turned his head to help pick up the voices coming from outside.

“Vice! It’s been ages,” the voice spoke to the driver. It sounded excited, despite the sorrowful undertone that seemed to saturate the entire planet. “You’ve got Professor Sarreth’s family in there too, right? He’ll be overjoyed to see them. I don’t suppose I could say, ‘Hi,’ could I?” the voice continued. Vice, the driver, seemed to hesitate slightly, and replied,

“I’m afraid not. We’re in a terrible hurry. I’m sure they’ll say goodbye before they leave, though.”

“Yeah, I know how it is,” the guard said. “I’ll be sure to drop by before my shift ends.” There was an awkward pause, and the guard piped up again. “Are you alright, Vice? You look pale as death.”

“I’m fine,” came the reply as the armored car rolled into the modest compound.
    Compound wasn’t really the word to describe it. It was really no more than a small, two-story building used for research and a hovel or two for the scientists. Fortunately for Solomon, the majority of them had been evacuated do to the lab’s proximity to the ever-moving front. Naturally Sarreth—Solomon’s target on this mission—had refused to evacuate until the last possible moment. The armored car’s shipment consisted new research materials and his family, which had been brought there from their home located even nearer to the front. If the LoK intelligence unit had been correct, they would prepare to leave within the week. From there Sarreth’s plan was to rendezvous with the queen, his old friend, and decide on future maneuvers from there. Now, Lieutenant King was to learn on the queen’s location and neutralize Sarreth.

The armored car came to a halt just behind the small research building and Solomon gave his orders.

“Everyone out of the vehicle,” his voice was hushed, but commanding. He stepped out of the cargo area and kept his firearm trained on the civilians. He watched them closely as they exited. He waved the barrel towards the door, insinuating that they should enter. Vice swiped a small card hanging around his neck through a a terminal outside the door. It slid open and the five entered through it, Solomon’s firearm as a staunch reminder of the stakes.

The building was quite impressive. Despite its meager exterior, the interior found itself stuffed from wall to wall with high quality research equipment and odd concoctions. Sarreth stood on the second floor, fidgeting with a small tool. A staircase along the right wall led up to the upper level, which extended over the further half of the lower floor. The sound of the opening door drew the scientist’s attention to the entrance. The small tool clattered to the floor as his eyes met Solomon’s.

He was well built for an Aurin, and the rage that welled in his eyes made him an intimidating sight.
    “Get away from my family!” he bellowed. He advanced towards the stairs, and Solomon raised his pistol to the Aurin woman’s head.

“That’s enough,” he said in calm voice. Sarreth stopped.

“What do you want?” he hissed.

“The queen. You’re planning to run to her and I want to know where she is, and where she will be,” he said. There was a long pause.

“I give you the coordinates, and you’ll let my family go?”

“That’s the idea”

The Aurin walked to his desk and picked up a holopad. He punched a few buttons and pulled a small drive from his picket. He inserted into a small port, waited a moment, and removed it. He turned towards the staircase, descending slowly and hesitating with each step. It was clear he was looking for a way out.

“Don’t get any funny ideas,” Solomon warned. The Aurin scoffed as he approached. He held his hand beside his head and began making his way between Solomon and his family. Vice, the children, and Sarreth’s wife backed up, allowing the scientist so stand between them and their captor. He held out the disk slowly, and Solomon took it from his hands. He pulled up the coordinates and pressed a button on his ear-com.

“Dorian? Yeah, I’ve got some coordinates from the doc, he’s got a current location and an evac point. Check ‘em out, see if they make any sense.” He waited for a moment, his eyes watching his captives carefully. A moment later a response crackled over the com.

“Those points check out. Got a clear evac point and a remote location that seems like it would make a good hideout. See you at base, sir.” Solomon pressed the same button on his com and addressed the scientist.

“Looks like the locations you gave me are probably good, that’s the best I can expect.”

“So you’ll leave us alone?” Sarreth asked, though it sounded more like a command.

“I promised I wouldn’t touch your family, you weren’t part of the deal. Sorry,” his apology was sincere, he wasn’t sure he wanted to kill any more Aurin, even if they were the enemies of the Dominion. Even so, an order’s and order. He leveled his mag-pistol and pulled the trigger.
    Sarreth’s corpse crumpled to the ground and a bloodcurdling wail split the air. The dead Aurin’s wife lunged at Solomon, her ferocious speed taking him by surprise. Her nails tore at Solomon’s skin. A deep gash across his right ribcage formed and the blood began to flow. Crimson soaked his black military garb and a pained cry formed in his throat. He knew any second that guard would come running in, and he still needed to deal with this woman. She was still flailing wildly at him when he shoved her back. He snapped his weapon up and fired four rounds. Three met their target, leaving the Aurin female with enough scorching holes in her body to kill her in a matter of moments.

His stomach turned. The children’s faces were twisted with horror, and Vice stood, frozen in fear. Sarreth’s corpse lay by his wife’s and their blood began to mingle. It was an oddly colorful display, the crimson of the blood pooling about the bright green of Sarreth’s hair and the dark blue of his wife’s. As he stood motionless, gazing at the damage he had done and listening to the muffled cry of the children, the guard burst in.

“Sarreth! I heard gun…” his voice trailed off and he seemed stunned for a moment. Solomon took advantage and forced himself to act. A massive purple rune formed before him, and he summoned a well of power from the void. A beam of energy flashed from the rune and the Aurin’s body was lost within its glaring light. A momentary shriek hanging in the air was the only thing that remained when the beam vanished.

Solomon sprinted through the door and towards the armored car. It was all he could do to muffle the screams and shut out the horrified faces of the children. He had killed many enemies, but these were civilians. He couldn’t help but think their deaths could have been avoided if he had been more efficient. Even feeling sorrow for his enemies added to his grief. Doubting the Dominion was like questioning himself. But he didn’t have time to worry about that. Besides, this blood on his hands would prove to his father that he was worthy of an officer's post. He shut those thoughts out of his mind and focused on the return home. The armored car roared to life and he turned back towards the lines of the Dominion’s advance. The stench of a torched planet filled Solomon's nostrils. Smoke and flame consumed the horizon. This was the murder of a world. This was the Ravaging of Arboria.
  8. TAResley

TAResley New Cupcake

I posted on the facebook page for this last month, even though this post is now past the deadline!!

My Original Character's Profile:
    http://www.wildstar-roleplay.com/fo...perexplorer-najia-sparkthorn-wip-updates-7613

Here is some of my art:

Friends OC:
    http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b559/Taylor_Resley/sushi_zps8d3f7edd.png

MY OC:
    http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b559/Taylor_Resley/Najia_vector_game_zps658ddc46.png
    http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1369921253_coloredaurinbustname.png
    http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b559/Taylor_Resley/Starship_Logo_white_small_zps307c8fa7.png
    http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b559/Taylor_Resley/Aurin_Najia_Pinup_nic_zpsf8364ef1.png

Commissions I have gotten or images my OC is in:
    http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b559/Taylor_Resley/Najia_zpsbb727b71.png
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/5450ac7b12d6b8d7ed56528518fa6f9d/tumblr_moxp9l6Ckb1r09teho1_1280.png
    http://i.imgur.com/KDlczN9.jpg
    http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b559/Taylor_Resley/Najia_Momo_zpsec0073be.png

One of the suggestions I have posted for Wildstar:
    http://www.wildstarforums.com/forum...as-for-aurin-colors-as-well-as-rp-and-pvp-pve

I have shared info on my facebook with friends about Wildstar, promote it with art as well as writing and ADORE the RP community! I was to have my art featured on Wildstar Forums but the resoultion was wrong! poo!

If anyone wants their art featured please e-mail Andrew H. at ahamling@curse.com!

I hope to contribute more in the future but we are moving back to the states from England (military) so I can't put as much time into promotion and helping as I would like! I really want to be part of the beta badly! I hope when we move to DC I can be part. We leave in a few weeks! I'm sure I will have net again around hmm September? Please!! :3

Thank you!

Also, I have another account here but I forgot the password. .-. meep. Not such a new cupcake!
    Fedora likes this.
  9. Kraali

Kraali New Cupcake

Here is my submission #2 =D

10. Kendei

Kendei Cupcake

Posted this in the other thread, figured it may as well be here too!

Awaiting an e-mail, the haiku:

Clicking on Inbox
    Distressed, shaking, sweaty balls
    No sign from Carbine.
  11. Akrosis

Akrosis New Cupcake

Watau likes this.
  12. SnowDemon

SnowDemon New Cupcake

I'm not a professional artist, this is just my hobby (Very low level)​
    below here, my sketch. just because​

[​IMG]
    I just want that when creating a character we had more room for imagination. Yes, of course, pretty face, hairstyle, hair color is a funny staff. But the whole game we are going to look on the character back. And when you see hundreds of clonesthis is no longer funny.I hope that by the moment the game release, developers introduce a basic body editor.​
    ps: Beta key is good, but opinions is better =)​
  13. Kaylisto

Kaylisto New Cupcake

Haiku (7-5-7 format):

Rowsdower are innocents.
    Let them eat their grass.
    They do not deserve to BOOM!
  14. MysteryGamer

MysteryGamer New Cupcake

Watau likes this.
  15. They

They New Cupcake

Great stuff are flooding this thread and i want to join in too!!
    http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/600/3fa.png

This is my face model for Bargainy, he is a High Class Trader of the Cassians.
    Bargainy, always looks for a great deal on the plant Nexus even if it's a dangerous one!
    Basically he likes to rip-off everyone with hard deals and to be rich as none has ever been before him!!

I hope i'll be able to create Bargainy in game, and fulfill his dreams, ASAP!
    I made this face model for Bargainy just to see how i would want one of my characters to look like and i hope is a way to create such thing.

I wish to enter the beta first because the game looks amazing!!! anyone who wouldn't want to enter a beta of this game isn't sane.
    I also hope to look around your addons development tools as i might develop some and joining a semi-hardcore guild\raid team before release (which beta will ease on the commitment)...

And even if i don't get any invite i am going to keep on following the game\forums and if you create CE i'll surely buy it!
  16. Nowi

Nowi New Cupcake

Hello! I hope i am not to late for the submissions!
    Here is my artwork !

http://imgur.com/Tnd7sqs

This is a boss and some of the mechanics for the boss fight that i made!
    I made this because it would be cool to fight a Flying Skeleton that shoots beams and lots more!
    What i really want is a boss that is hard.
    I dont know if anyone here played Tera on Beta but there were monsters called BAM's that were incredibly hard and had amazing mechanics! This is what i really want.

Im tierd of everyone wanting to enter beta just to get a head start of everyone else and just to try the game out.
    A Beta test is not there to increase a players skill in the game but to help the developers find bugs and add changes to the final product!
    I am not one of those "Beta" Testers who join the game just to play because i am boored.
    I like to help the developers make their game become what we gamers want, my most recent case with this was Defiance where i reported everything and submitted all my ideas and suggestions.

It would not be a misstake to give me access to the Beta.
    I will "Pay it forward" by alot from reports.

If you want proof that i made this, i am happy to send you the .PSD
  17. Myrrdhinn

Myrrdhinn Well-Known Cupcake

I'd like to thank you for all of your great artworks, poems, musics, humorous and awesome submissions!
    This was a fantastic event and all of you should be proud of yourselves! :) It was a blast! :)
    ArdentSun, Nadala and NocPat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.