1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

things i would love to see for guilds and paths

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by DakuTatsu, May 27, 2013.

1. DakuTatsu

DakuTatsu New Cupcake

i plan to be a settler but here are my ideas

if they make guild lands have it set up to were people get rights to do things that goes with there path like settlers build and upgrade etc

do yall have any more ideas?
  2. Blade

Blade Cupcake

I thought it was already established that Settlers will be able to build structures for their guilds on Warplots (as well as private housing if given permission)?
  3. DakuTatsu

DakuTatsu New Cupcake

what dose the warplot look like how big is it? and is it all pvp or partily pvp
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

It's for a PvP setting. However you can acces it when not at war to build it up.
    We don't know alot about warplots, we don't know how big they will be etc.

Also don't forget that you can do those things on your house plot aswell, and if you open it for your guildies...well then it's something like a guild plot isn't it?

Those things combine come very close to your idea tbh, but that's just how i see it :D
  5. Vhael

Vhael Cupcake

I am personally just hoping for a guild system that rewards guilds for inviting active members and that allows all active members to contribute to the guild. I want to see guilds focused around casual players still benefit from having raiders and hardcore raiding guilds benefit from inviting casual players to their guilds. Even seemingly minor things can contribute to such a goal. Maybe they can have things such as guild upgrades or base structures complete on a timer that moves faster for each active member that's still logged in. Perhaps there can be similar guild bonuses that require vast amounts of varying materials/resources that can only be gathered by certain classes and/or paths. Maybe they could have bonuses and achievements that are acquired as active members complete individual class/path related challenges. Explorers could seek out rare minerals in far off locations, settlers could grow rare vegetation, soldiers could salvage power cores from enemy weaponry, and scientists could then create chemicals or other contraptions that can have an effect on or utilize the materials the other paths gather.

These are just minor things that could be interesting to see, but I want to see guilds become something like small communities of players that may have similar or even completely separate goals. I do not personally like to see guilds turn into nothing more than a variety of small niche groups. A guild that focuses primarily on PvP should still benefit greatly from bringing in members that are not as PvP intensive as the other members. Raiding guilds should have some kind of benefit available to them if they invite more casual PvE players into their ranks. Overall I just hope to see a system that can establish a community where casual players and hardcore players, as well as PvP players and PvE players, are all part of one community and not segregated into smaller niche groups based on personal gameplay preferences.
  6. Yowser

Yowser Cupcake

Everyone from all paths can built structures on Warplots, not just settlers. Same for private housing.