1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

This pic alone makes me want to roll a Warrior

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Embermouth, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Sierus

Sierus Cupcake

*Stands up*

Hello, I'm Sierus, and I'm an Altoholic..

I want to play all classes! But I think I'm Maining a Spellslinger
    Yinello and Nitebreaker like this.
  2. Jackie1st

Jackie1st Cupcake

Oh nice I love the ability to dye gear, it makes it so even if your wearing the same set as someone else you both don't look like clones of each other. When I played guild wars 2 I was always ecstatic when I got a new dye, even when it wasn't a color I'd use.

imo the warrior the op posted looks pretty cool, I'm really looking forward to more armor sets being posted (particularly on female models since that's what I intend to roll) I find it interesting that the warrior armor and weapons give off more of a fantasy feel than a sci-fi one.
    It'd be nice to see some elder game armor for medium and light armor classes.
  3. Malorak

Malorak Cupcake-About-Town

I've heard that there will be dressing-items...
    Like...Styleitems. I hope it is like a better transmog system from WoW. I wanna be a badass mechari samurai.
  4. Azexton Hunter

Azexton Hunter New Cupcake

That picture solidified Warrior as my main. That is unless one of the two mystery classes is interesting.
  5. Nitebreaker

Nitebreaker New Cupcake

I'm not much of a melee class player, but I must agree it just sent a wave of excitement over me when I saw that. More than warriors looking cool it solidifies that they will have good armor designs, something other companies have ruined.
  6. Clickbeast

Clickbeast Cupcake

Dat sword :3 in op pic
  7. Zachary

Zachary New Cupcake

I just hope that the armor will flow well together and not clip if you mix and match.
  8. Laban

Laban Cupcake-About-Town

Heh, that pic really made me interested in the warrior class too, looks extremely badass.
  9. Charb

Charb New Cupcake

Badass image is a must for Warriors.

Iv'e never been interested in range classes similar to Hunters,however,I think the really creative and more impressive armour styles will be for the Spellslinger. Steampunk looks and feel are essential especially for this class! And the possibilities are endless.

Oh,and they have been taught ''Gun Kata'' ;)
    Malorak likes this.
  10. Oziriz

Oziriz New Cupcake

Yeah, my jaw also dropped! But not at that point, more like in the start of the video all the way to the end. Honestly the art is so freaking amazing in this game. The 2 handed swords just look, so unique and cool! I cannot wait to try all the different classes. Because at this point I'm completely clueless about what to play.
    Malorak likes this.
  11. Warpaint

Warpaint New Cupcake

That is damn gorgeous!
  12. CWFWS1

CWFWS1 Cupcake

OP, I feel ya. I've loved the warrior class for some time now, but was more interested in some of the other classes until I saw that shot in the video. Obviously, the horns look badass, but the sword is really what did it for me the most.

On a side note, is that a human or something else? Figured human, because I never saw any distinguishing features and the body size seems normal.
  13. Daniel Boome

Daniel Boome New Cupcake

Not only is tanking fun, but tanks usually get some of the best looking armor and weapons.
  14. Jech

Jech New Cupcake

I would have to agree with you. Assuming the reason they limit the amount of weapon types is that there are completely unique animations for EVERY ability in the game, after maybe a week playing, I'm not really going to care how cool the animations I've seen a hundred times already look. Id rather be able to switch my weapon or play style. Although I pretty much always use the greatsword, variation is nice.
    Mudfin likes this.
  15. Genoshock

Genoshock Cupcake-About-Town

what if thats what a warrior looks like at lvl 10?
  16. Mellkor

Mellkor Well-Known Cupcake

Wildstar has put me in this weird place where its enough like wow aesthetically too Invoke Nostalgia. But that Nostalgia is also a double edged sword.

The picture in question reminds me of standing atop a vista in hellfire with my Trusty reaver polaram acquired from ramparts.

I don't want to be thinking "that looks like a world of Warcraft rip off.."
  17. Rizzalliss

Rizzalliss Cupcake

Man, that picture is EXACTLY why classes that use heavy armor have been my favorite throughout the years.