1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

This Weeks Warrior Wildstar Devspeak Clues

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by TachiPlays, Nov 6, 2013.

1. RavenWind

RavenWind Well-Known Cupcake

The DEVS are listening laughing! Maniacally. At us.
    But so am I.
    Infamouz, Kataryna and Roda like this.
  2. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

you know the bottom line is either you guys will solve this and we get to see the cool thing or you wont and the Dev's will buckle and we will get to see the cool thing anyway but they will laugh in the communitys collective faces..... so I can wait but I have faith that the community will beat "Disclaimer Guy" and tell the Dev's to suck it! :mad:
    Infamouz likes this.
  3. RavenWind

Wait! I see it now...D,T,H,L,U,F,? this is the new key sequence used to break STUN CC! Its replacing the F SPAM.
    Infamouz, Kusiga, Fry and 1 other person like this.
  4. Fry

Fry Cupcake

Come on guys! We can solve this! The Carbine Team said we are on the right track, Here and on reddit!
    Infamouz likes this.
  5. Geldarion

Geldarion New Cupcake

SO, I don't have the photoshop skills to remove the text from the slides, but when you combine them all (overlap, using "Disclaimer" as a key), you get this:

http://imgur.com/CnlZBrW

I have no idea what to do with it, except that someone more talented than I could probably remove the text to get a better look. I had the idea and I had to try it, but I can't make anything out. Definitely supposed to be overlaid though!

Also, I spent 3 hours yesterday with 12 different ciphers and/or variations trying to crack that clue #7. No luck. Will keep ruminating...
    Infamouz likes this.
  6. Major Backup

Major Backup New Cupcake

I've been playing with the background elements to no avail, but keep in mind that there is a piece of these in the very first frame which in itself may be an unspoken clue (or the one standing proudly before them all.) I'd love to print the green on a laminate and overlay the text in the first frame.

Another off the wall idea for those of you placing letters in the blue overlay, if the "U" ends up in the square... maybe it's a W?

But then what of the red?
    Infamouz likes this.
  7. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

http://imgur.com/a/QlKnS

That's the background stuff

The green part looks like a file or a check or something of the like
    Infamouz likes this.
  8. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

Just a note from reddit -

Infamouz likes this.
  9. Alepocalypse

Alepocalypse New Cupcake

like this? http://imgur.com/a/QlKnS

curtosey of some genius on reddit
    Infamouz likes this.
  10. Ragx

Ragx Cupcake

What if it is a browser tab indicator? That would line up with the YouTube theory.
    Infamouz likes this.
  11. Geldarion

Geldarion New Cupcake

Dang forgot to check reddit again today.

Ok 7 shapes in a row, a green thing that looks like a key, and a red rectangle.
    Infamouz likes this.
  12. Major Backup

Major Backup New Cupcake

Agreed, or a browser window, a keycard....but compare those seperated elements to all of them overlaid. http://imgur.com/CnlZBrW
    You guys are missing a green line (or two) in the middle of the jumble.

Edit: Can't explain the logic, but 5/4 comes up alot for me, and for some reason I think April 5th. But it could be the just nonsense the caffinated chua running around in my skull is screaming.
    Infamouz likes this.
  13. Geldarion

Geldarion New Cupcake

What I want to know is what is significant about the 6th blue shape being a square? It seems obvious that the seven shapes correspond to our expected 7 letters from seven clues.
    Infamouz likes this.
  14. NinjaSkills

NinjaSkills New Cupcake

The green squares in the "folder" shape, what if they are behind some specific words?

EDIT: i think if you straighten it out, it fits almost perfectly in the text area and that would make the green corner squares be on words
    Infamouz likes this.
  15. Major Backup

Major Backup New Cupcake

'Headful' is all I can think of with the letters.By definition: The quantity of information that a head will hold. Of which I'm pretty sure our "Disclaimer Guy" rates over 9000! Congrats on becoming one of the best arch-nemesis before a launch in, well.. forever. {insert Taken.meme}

My symbolic interpretation of the background images... the 'word' (blue circles) is the 'key' (green keycard/file) to the 'red carpet / premier' (red block through center).
    Infamouz likes this.
  16. RavenWind

Since we seem to be on an Odyssey of sorts I consulted Homer. He asked which shape appeared with the clue that had upside down text. He implied that shape may also be upside down, though that would only seem to apply to the green shape, the rest being fairly symmetrical.

I asked him about the Circles and Square and just hummed an old Sesame Street tune. One of these things just doesn't belong.

Oh well, thanks for thoughts Homer...[​IMG]
    Infamouz likes this.
  17. Xanafel

Xanafel New Cupcake

Long time Lurker 'second' time poster.

Just wanted to jump in here and offer some of my pennies. In the disclaimer, the red block almost looks semi transparent. It got me to thinking back when I was a child and we used to use red cellophane to reveal hidden messages. So I was wondering if there is some way to use that with the blue circles and square to see if there is anything hidden that was missed.
    Infamouz likes this.
  18. Isgu

Isgu Cupcake-About-Town

That is actually a good idea, did anyone try this?
    Infamouz likes this.
  19. KKADUKEN

KKADUKEN New Cupcake

Infamouz likes this.
  20. Ready Spaghetti

Ready Spaghetti New Cupcake

Sorry if I add to to confusing dog pile that this has become but what if clue 2 was backwards and we did have to take the E from Cree Summer but flip it back to make 3?

I've also tried to flip the L for clue 4 since it is upside down, making it either an r or the russian letter for g. Then tried to put then into a youtube url (assuming clue 5 is that) in the order that the orbs appear, 1672354, and with the upper and lower casing from the red blocks as said on the Reddit page (with no block on it I assumed there would be no character for it). Ended up with DHf3Hr or DHf3Hg but neither worked out ofcourse. Someone get back to me if this can go anywhere or if I'm way off the trail.
    Whiteglow and Infamouz like this.