1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA [Thunderfoot] <Pandamonium> est. 2004 | 21+ | Progressive PvE Focus (Dominion)

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Kaisa, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Kaisa

Kaisa New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    The Basics
    Name: Pandamonium
    Faction: Dominion
    Region: North America
    Realm: Stormtalon (residual guild on Thunderfoot awaiting megaserver merge)
    Language: English
    Focus: Progressive PvE
    Age Requirement: 21+
    Voice Chat: Dedicated Mumble server.
    Year Established: 2004
    Videos: youtube.com/user/pandamoniumguild

Demographics
    Community Members: 309
    WildStar Members: 121
    Average Age: 35
    Age Span: 21 to 64

Who is Pandamonium?

Pandamonium is an MMO gaming community. We currently have a large, active presence in Star Wars: The Old Republic and have now expanded into WildStar. Our structure is such that we are able to provide a range of raiding opportunities. In SWTOR, for example, we currently have 9 separate raid teams running on a weekly basis. In WildStar, we have one 20-man team and another in the initial planning stages.

We are comprised of a richly diverse group of people from all walks of life committed to having fun. At our core are real life and online friends who have been gaming together since 2004. We have a lot of colorful characters here with strong and varied personalities, and we welcome you to the show. Pandamonium's goal is to provide a progressive PvE environment free of drama, where all members show each other mutual respect.

In addition to the older videos available on our YouTube channel, we've got some WildStar boss kills: Eternal Vigilance taking down Experiment X-89 (Dominion realm first) and Kuralak the Defiler (realm first).

What are we looking for?
    • People that would like a place to call home for the long haul.
    • People who are 21+. Our members range in age from 20’s through 60’s.
    • People comfortable using voice chat.
    • Veteran gamers and folks new to MMO’s are both welcome.
    • Though we welcome members who like to roleplay or PvP, progressive PvE is our primary focus.
    • Bigots, racists, homophobes, xenophobes, and misogynists need not apply. You wouldn't like it here, and we wouldn't like to have you.
    What do we have to offer?
    • Extensive gaming and guild leading experience.
    • A thorough, active guild website (over 50,000 posts since 2011).
    • A dedicated Mumble server.
    • Intelligent, friendly guild members.
    • A home for your Exile alts.
    • No drama.
    I’d be happy to answer any questions. Lots of information can also be found on our website.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    Alianin likes this.
  2. Zapach

Zapach New Cupcake

Joined with my swtor team back in Sept 2012 after the rest of my team's guild left swtor to go back to WoW and since joining Pandamonium, we've pretty much been happily ever after. The guild currently has over 70+ members on various raid teams in swtor, and others that raid weekly in guild night style events, and some who just like to craft and post on the forums and share cool youtube videos.

I'm excited to be coming into Wildstar with these players and believe we'll be able to provide a good environment to let anyone play the game they are looking to play it. If this sounds like the right guild for you, just check out the website, it's what sold me.
  3. Cal

Cal New Cupcake

Wildstar will be my third MMO. I started with WoW a few weeks before BC dropped and was lucky enough to find a " home " that suited my playstyle, personality and what I was looking for within the game. I stayed with that Guild for six years when the game and I began to travel different paths. Swtor was dropping in a few weeks and decided to play. Having seen the movie in the theater in 77', who didnt want a light saber in their hands? I wondered around the game til August, 2012 when I came across Pandamonium. After visiting their website and talking to a few people, I knew I had found the same enviroment that I had in WoW. I joined in Sept 2012 and have never looked back. The culture within Pandamonium is just " sh*t hot " ( taking a phrase from my military days). Threads on the website can vary from the game's mechanics - where did you get that piece of cool-looking gear - the NHL - food recipes - good books etc...

Just a great bunch of adults.....................
  4. Amawyn

Amawyn New Cupcake

Join Pandamonium as we take a wild adventure through the reaches of Nexus!

We offer low pay and slim chance of survival.

Seeking the bold and the intrepid to join our team.
  5. Alianin

Alianin New Cupcake

Pandamonium is filled with great people and has been an amazing place to call home. I joined the guild in 2012 with SWTOR and I'm so glad I did. The members made me feel welcome and there's always something to do and guild members around to hang out with. I'm excited to expand to WildStar with friends and new members alike.
  6. Rizzy

Rizzy New Cupcake

Looking for more people to take Nexus by storm. Great community, solid leadership, and diverse group of people that are just amazing
  7. Kaisa

Kaisa New Cupcake

We've got over 30 pre-orders confirmed and more coming in every day. Now's your chance to experience beta with some good folks and get involved in an active community from day one of launch.
  8. Alianin

Alianin New Cupcake

I ran some adventures and a dungeon with guild mates yesterday and it was a lot of fun! It's easier to learn from friendly and experienced players and more enjoyable than a random group. Come check us out and enhance your gaming experience!
  9. Alianin

Alianin New Cupcake

The next beta weekend is coming up on the 18th! Come join us for some mayhem!
  10. Ambrosine

Ambrosine New Cupcake

As Alianin said, the next beta weekend is only a few days away. Why not have a group of people to get to know during it this weekend? :)
  11. Kaisa

Kaisa New Cupcake

We're now approaching 50 members with pre-orders and many more in the pipeline. If you want to start at launch with a solid group of committed guildies, here's your opportunity.
  12. Ambrosine

Ambrosine New Cupcake

Woohoo for an extra bonus beta weekend coming up this week. If you were considering checking out Pandamonium last weekend but didn't get around to it, why not give us a try in time for this weekend? :)
  13. Chimei

Chimei New Cupcake

Wow Less than 30 working days left till Headstart begins. Check out Pandamonium !! Join us for Dungeons, Adventures, World Bosses and My Favorite Raids.. Hope to see some more new faces soon [​IMG]
  14. Ambrosine

Ambrosine New Cupcake

If Pandamonium sounds like a place you'd like to call home, why not check us out before Wildstar launches. Every day we draw closer to living on Nexus!
  15. Kaisa

Kaisa New Cupcake

16. Kaisa

Kaisa New Cupcake

Pandamonium has selected Olyssia as our launch realm, and Dominion as our faction. Lots of action happening in our beta guild (Exile on Nexus) this week now that open beta is upon us. A great opportunity to get to know some of our members and consider applying.

EDIT: Carbine announced that Olyssia will not be an option at launch, so back to the drawing board. We're waiting on the release of the realm names.
    Last edited: May 15, 2014
  17. Ambrosine

Ambrosine New Cupcake

Less than a week left for open beta. Have you found a place to call home on Nexus yet? Still searching for that one place? Why not check out the Pandamonium site? Like what you see, drop an application and get to know us before launch.
  18. Kaisa

Kaisa New Cupcake

We've tipped over the 100 person mark in WildStar members. If you want to make sure you have a solid crew of folks to play with when the game launches in 15 days, swing on over to our website to see what we're all about. You can also look for us on the Nexus realm during open beta.
  19. Ambrosine

Ambrosine New Cupcake

Less than 9 days left until Early Access starts. Our Wildstar chapter has grown quite a bit over the past few months and the forums are pretty busy. If you are still without a home for game launch, come check us out and join in on all the discussions while you wait these last few days out. :)
  20. Kaisa

Kaisa New Cupcake

Pandamonium has selected Thunderfoot as our launch realm. It's not too late to get involved before early access starts on Saturday!