1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] ! - Dominion

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Grievance Gaming, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Grievance Gaming

Grievance Gaming New Cupcake

http://www.grievancegaming.org

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people? Ever regret joining a guild where you don't know any one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked, because you could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

Grievance can be found playing in the following games:

Official Grievance Guilds
    Elder Scrolls Online (Presence in all three factions)
    EverQuest II - Permafrost Server
    EverQuest Next
    Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr Server
    Neverwinter - Dragon Server
    Rift - Wolvesbane Server
    SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers
    Star Citizen (Squadron available at launch)
    Wildstar (Dominion:Caretaker and Exile:Stormtalon)
    World of Warcraft (Alliance: Proudmoore) (Horde: Thrall)

Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds)
    Aion - Siel Server
    Dragon's Prophet - Kronos Server
    EVE Online
    Guild Wars 2 (Denova
    Tera - Tempest Reach Server

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans)
    Battlefield 4
    Titanfall
    World of Tanks

MOBAs
    League of Legends
    Smite

(many other smaller and Independent MMOs)

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time,
    Grievance Gaming
    visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  2. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Come join an amazing group of gamers where real life always come first, where you are NEVER just a person to fill a raid spot..You are actually part of a family.
    We are so excited for the release of this game, with an active teamspeak channel full of both soon to be Exile and Dominion players. Many of us ready to preorder tomorrow and hop into weekend betas together to explore Nexus and collect Plushies! :)
    Hope to see you on our forums today...www.grievancegaming.org
    I promise, you will NOT be disappointed if you join our community!
  3. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Preorder done! :) Come join us and hang in teamspeak where we are all talking Wildstar, excited for release. Is it May 31st yet? :)

www.grievancegaming.org
  4. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Having so much fun in the weekend beta! If you are still undecided on a guild..come check us out! We have a large presence in beta, and will have an even bigger presence at launch. Full teamspeak channel..and many people around to help you make you way through Nexus!

Also, if you are looking for that casual guild who still raids to get it done but realizes real life will always come first...register for our forum today, because this is that guild!

www.grievancegaming.org
  5. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

If you are still looking for a guild to join in Wildstar come check us out. :) We are prepared to take on Nexus with both an Exile and a Dominion guild (on seperate servers of course). Our teamspeak channel is filled with many people chatting Wildstar while we wait for the next beta and launch.

If you like a laid back atmosphere where real life will always come first, but we still take raiding seriously, this is the place for you!

Check us out today www.grievancegaming.org
  6. Sahmiam

Sahmiam New Cupcake

What can I say about Grievance.... I have been playing MMO's since the birth of everquest 1. In all that time I have been a member of so many guilds that I have lost count. I have been part of multi gaming communities before, some good, most bad.

In all that time I have never encountered a group of people as selfless, motivated, casually hardcore, and awesome as the grievance folks. I joined them for Wildstar and decided to jump back into WoW with them. What happened next literally blew my mind. I found a group of people who were so likeminded to myself that I almost decided not to leave for wildstar! Then, it hit me, I realized that this gaming community meant that I could go to ANY game and still be with the same caliber of people. Not to mention, most of them also play other games!!! I was all like "WHAT!!!!!!, THIS IS INCONCIEVABLE!"

I never have to look for a "guild" again. I am now part of a family. Oh, and it is well worth the price of admission to hear Steelheart on teamspeak... That guy should seriously be a motivational speaker!!!!!

See you on Nexus, cupcakes!
  7. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Having a blast in the extra beta weekend.
    If you are still looking for a guild, check us out today! www.grievancegaming.org
    We will have both Dominion and Exile guilds at launch (on different realms). We will be active in PvP and PvE, but we always roll on PvE realms.
    As always real life comes first in Grievance so you will never be made to do anything you do not want to do. If you just want to sit in your house and collect plushies (like me) go for it! We will be there to visit you, and make sure you are ok. :)
    See you all in Nexus!
  8. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

The latest "Settler's Path" episode

9. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Finally Got to run my first dungeon with the guild today. I have never been one to play melee classes, but that Stalker was so much fun to run!
    Dungeons are a blast, especially running with a great bunch of guildies! Come join in on the fun! We are really starting to gear up for release...SO EXCITED!
    Oh, and housing, if you want neighbors, unlimited challenges to do on your neighbors plots..come join us...Someone in guild today had said it would be great if I could do a /played and have it tell me how much time I spent on other peoples plots doing challenges.. haha! Must get all the rewards!
    See you all in Nexus!!
    www.grievancegaming.org
  10. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

Grievance News

11. Sahmiam

Sahmiam New Cupcake

There is no accounting for taste you dirty dommies! But if you are gonna be a dommie, then play with the best dommies out there! GRIEVANCE!!!! HOOAH!
  12. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

So ready for tomorrow. I keep thinking about getting on my Esper to try her out some more! Also, when I try to play anything else all I am doing is trying to double jump and dodge..:)

If you are still looking for a guild to call home, come register for our forums today. We have an amazing group of people to play with, and most important is that real life always comes first in Grievance. You are never forced to do anything you don't want to do, want to raid, great! Want to PvP, you can do that, too... How about just scouring Nexus for every rare house drop and obscure item you can fine...Yep, go for it, you will never be made to raid or PvP. It's all about a family in Grievance...we all play the way we want to play, all the while helping out the others in the guild.

Give us a shot, you wont be disappointed! www.grievancegaming.org
  13. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

Are you enjoying the beta? We are! Come check us out and play with us. Jump on Teamspeak and get to know us. We're a family-friendly gaming community and will be heavily represented in both factions of WildStar! Whether you're new to the MMO scene or you're a veteran raider, we have a place for you!
  14. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Still on the search for a Dominion guild? Stop looking and join us today! We are all having a blast in beta and anxiously awaiting launch.

We are a family friendly 18+ guild where real life will always come first, but we will still get stuff done! :) www.grievancegaming.org

See you in Nexus!
  15. bbates024

bbates024 New Cupcake

Grievance is a great gaming community across many games, and is going to have a large presence in Wildstar. We are currently recruiting for Exiles and Dominion. This is going to be awesome! Come and check out Grievance Gaming and join us on the path to fun with Wildstar!
  16. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Come hang out with Grievance as we stream gameplay next weekend! :)

[​IMG]
  17. Khamai

Khamai New Cupcake

I find myself in a tight spot, can see here http://wildstar-central.com/threads/need-a-new-home-pst.8749/

I joined a great community a year ago, much like what you seem, my biggest question and have search with little result, when do you plan on raiding on both exile and dominion side.. just curious and thanks for your time
  18. Steelheart

Steelheart Cupcake

It's to early to pick any specific days, but Grievance raid times generally start around 7:30p CST (give or take 30mins).
  19. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Join me tonight on the Grievance Wildstar Vodcast, The Settlers Path. Myself and 3 other Grievance members get together to talk about all things Wildstar! 7cst www.twitch.tv/grievance
  20. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Hope you are all having a great holiday today. We are all enjoying the beta weekend. Still anxiously awaiting launch. I am so ready to make my Aurin Esper for the last time! :)

If you are still in the search for a guild come check us out.. We are a family friendly, 18+ (under 18 ok with a sponser, ie: mom, dad etc) real life will always come first. However, we intend on hitting the raids, and will of course down all current content. We will never be realm first, but those bosses are going down.

We also have a Warlord ready to lead us all into PvP, BG's, Arenas and warplots!

Can not wait. Check us out today! www.grievancegaming.org