1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] ! - Dominion

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Grievance Gaming, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

I can't believe it's late April already! If you don't already belong to guild, you really need to check out Grievance.
    As stated so much before, we're not just a guild in one game, but a community that spans many games. We will be represented thoroughly in both factions of WildStar.

If you are the dictionary definition of a "casual player", you'll love it here. If you're a raider through and through, you'll also love it here. We have all types of people to meet your playing needs. We are a family-friendly guild and we do put real life first, however we love to get our game on and are all about really getting into the guts of it.

In a blink of an eye June will be here. Soloing can be cool at times but it means missing out on some things unless you go through what can be a nightmare of getting a PUG together to do the multiplayer content. Why not join a community who allows you the freedom to play the game the way you want to but are here for you?

To apply go here: http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=545
  2. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

The Settler's Path episode 31

3. deucengine

deucengine New Cupcake

You ever played an mmo and got to end game only to have the guild fall apart? Yeah me too. Then I found Grievance. Everyone is amazing and they make you feel like you have been there forever.

Also surprise beta weekend this weekend!!! So excited. Come join the fun.
    Nyogtha likes this.
  4. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Tomorrow!!! w00t! Can not wait to get back on Nexus!

If you are still looking for a forever guild, come hang out with us! We are 18+ family friendly and ready to romp through Nexus, kicking butt, dropping raid bosses, and stomping warplots!

register for our forums today and come hang out! www.grievancegaming.org
  5. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

Extra beta weekend today, come play with us!

6. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

So ready for May 31st! Who is with me?

Another great beta weekend over.. :( and the waiting begins for the next. Thankfully it is only 4 days!

If you are still looking for a guild for launch, be sure to check us out. Family friendly 18+ (under 18 allowed with sponser ie: mom/dad). We consider ourselves casual, but we still take raiding and PvP very seriously. However, you will never have to compete for a spot, or to hold a spot...you can raid or PvP the days you are available without the fear of getting kicked out of the group if you can not make it. Real life will always come first in Grievance. We will down all current content, no worries there, but..we will never be realm first and we will never try and obtain such a title.

Don't raid or PvP, that is fine too, just hang out with us on Teamspeak, explore, craft, or just be an altoholic like me and get every single class to 50. We will all be here to support and help you out along the way!

Check us out today, I promise you will not be disappointed! www.grievancegaming.org
  7. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

Next Settler's path talkin' 'bout Warplots. See how much fun everyone is having? Don't you want to be a part of it?
  8. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

Last beta weekend! Come play with us!!!

9. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Last Pre order beta weekend!!! Getting closer to launch!! So excited!

If you are still looking for a laid back, family friendly guild that still gets stuff done, stop looking! You found it with us! Just head to our forums and register, then leave an introductory post on our Wildstar forums and say hello! You will not be diappointed! www.grievancegaming.org

Exile and Dominion guilds at launch, and we are all ready to roll! We will be raiding and pvping in the elder game, as well as crafting, housing, exploring, and just having a great time! :)

Hope to see you on our forums!

Stop by my Twitter if you have any questions at all! @nionya_G3
  10. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

Open beta in two days, come join us!!!

11. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

**in my best hump day camel voice** Uh Oh, Guess what day it is? Guess what. day. it is? Huh? Anybody?? Guess what day it is.. "Its open beta day!!!!!" OPen Beta dayyyyy, yeah!!! :)

If you still need an amazing, friendly, laid back, casual, commited, fun, comical, unsurpassed guild to join, join us today! We will have guilds on both exile and Dominion and plan to jump into PvE and PvP elder game head first and along the journey to get to elder game!

register for our forums today, become part of a family! www.grievancegaming.org
  12. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

As Nionya already stated, Grievance is a fun place to hang out with fellow gamers. Also regardless of your playstyle, Grievance has you covered. Come check us out (see my sig)

13. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

If you are still looking around on forums for a guild to join, just stop now.. Head to our guild forums and register www.grievancegaming.org

We are a 18+ family first community. Real life will always come first in grievance. However, we get serious when it comes to raiding and PvP. With raid leaders and Warlords ready for both the Dominion and Exile guilds you will definitly see many bosses fall to the floor, and many of the opposing faction running in fear!

You are never left behind, and if you have something come up in real life, just let us know, we will see you in the raid when you can make it back! No pressure, just good times with a amazing group of gamers. We truly are a family!

Join us today! :)
  14. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

So last night I ran with some guildies through both lvl 20 dungeons as well as a housing dungeon.
    One guildie really knew how everything worked and coached everyone through it. He stated how he was happy to teach people and didn't mind running through the dungeons over and over. Not once did he get aggravated when we would wipe or someone didn't do their part. He would simply offer suggestions and explain what went wrong.
    Another guildie always offered up loot, even if it was stuff he could use.
    No one was criticized by anyone regarding not being geared for the dungeons.
    We all had fun, even if we did wipe a few times until we got things right.
    The group was made up of experts and those who had never experienced any dungeons.
    If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, come play beta with us. Give Grievance a try. (See my signature.)
  15. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Dont miss out on joining a team of amazing, friendly, helpful, funny, interesting, talented gamers! :) hehe!

We are getting new members every day and will have a pretty huge presence on both the Exile and Dominion sides at launch! Leadership is ready to roll with our raid leader and Warlords ready for fresh prey! :)

Casual, family friendly, real life first...but we still get stuff done and take our raiding and PvP serious!

Join today! www.grievancegaming.org
  16. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Only a few more days left for open beta! I am so ready for the 31st!!

If you are still looking for a guild, join us today!

www.grievancegaming.org
  17. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

This weekend is the end of open beta and the last chance to play with us prior to head start!

18. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

ELEVEN DAYS! Head Start is in eleven days.

If you're still looking for a guild for WildStar, you really need to give Grievance a look. If you soloed through the entire beta and never got a chance to participate in any of the group content, no worries, we'll patiently get you through it. Some of the group content is the best content in the game, so you'll really want a good, active guild with which to participate.

If you are worried about gear checks or having had experience in the group content, again, no worries. We have very experienced players who tested the group content and they also just happen to be some of the most patient and easy going people. We'll teach you how to get through it, even if we wipe a few times. Of course if you're just a solo player at heart who likes to have the backup of a guild for when things are too tough, hey you can do that too. We have no class requirements, play what you want how you want.

Check my signature for links.
  19. Acha'ikos

Acha'ikos New Cupcake

Good to have all the new folks onboard. Looking forward to kicking this thing off pretty soon now. Grievance is a great group of folks and always have a great time!

Look forward to seeing all of you on Nexus

-Achaikos
    Nyogtha likes this.
  20. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

Nine days until Head Start! If you pre-ordered the game and are not in a guild, now is the time to rectify that. Grievance is a great place to be for new and very experience players and everyone in between. There's no need to have to solo this game and PUG for multiplayer content. Check my signature for info on Grievance.