1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] ! - Exile

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Grievance Gaming, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Novatek

Novatek New Cupcake

About half way through the open beta, have you found a home yet? Check us out!

Today is name and guild registrations so don't miss out!

17 days to go :D
  2. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Dont miss out on joining a team of amazing, friendly, helpful, funny, interesting, talented gamers! :) hehe!

We are getting new members every day and will have a pretty huge presence on both the Exile and Dominion sides at launch! Leadership is ready to roll with our raid leader and Warlords ready for fresh prey! :)

Casual, family friendly, real life first...but we still get stuff done and take our raiding and PvP serious!

Join today! www.grievancegaming.org
  3. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Only a few more days left for open beta! I am so ready for the 31st!!

If you are still looking for a guild, join us today!

www.grievancegaming.org
  4. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

This weekend is the end of open beta, the last chance to play with us prior to the head start!

5. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Wow!!!

Open beta is offically over...I am sitting here with NOT enough coffee this morning trying to recover from the pure awesomeness the Devs unleashed on us last night.

If you are still looking for a guild for this AMAZING game, do not look anywhere else. Just head to our forums and register today! www.grievancegaming.org

We are going to be active in both PvE and PvP...However, Grievance takes a more casual real life first approach. Now, don't let that fool you, we still get stuff done!

Come be part of a family! DO NOT miss out on this game, and enjoy it with likeminded people!

Here is a bunch of us in the last day of beta!
    [​IMG]
  6. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

ELEVEN DAYS! Head Start is in eleven days.

As Nionya said above, if you're still looking for a guild for WildStar, you really need to give Grievance a look. If you soloed through the entire beta and never got a chance to participate in any of the group content, no worries, we'll patiently get you through it. Some of the group content is the best content in the game, so you'll really want a good, active guild with which to participate.

If you are worried about gear checks or having had experience in the group content, again, no worries. We have very experienced players who tested the group content and they also just happen to be some of the most patient and easy going people. We'll teach you how to get through it, even if we wipe a few times. Of course if you're just a solo player at heart who likes to have the backup of a guild for when things are too tough, hey you can do that too. We have no class requirements, play what you want how you want.

Check my signature for links.
  7. Novatek

Novatek New Cupcake

Come join this wonderful gaming community with folks from all around the world! :)

We're down to less then 10 days to go!
  8. Praemus

Praemus New Cupcake

Consider me impressed, Grievance!

I love the idea of having a larger community that spans different games. You've really got a great system rolling here.

I sent my application (Forum Registration, Wildstar app in process now) in after reading this thread, as well as reading your Charter.

Looking forward to gaming with you.
  9. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

Thanks for joining! Heheh, I saw your app post before I saw this post. Either way, good to have you!
  10. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

7 more days, people!!! :)

We are all so excited to finally be able to make our forever charatcers in game! With guilds for both Exile and Dominion ready to roll you don't want to miss out on being a part of our family!

18+, real life first...but still serious about or raids and PvP.

Join us today, you won't regret it, I promise!

www.grievancegaming.org
  11. Steelheart

Steelheart Cupcake

Welcome to the family!
  12. Novatek

Novatek New Cupcake

Getting real close to head start!
  13. Kestrel

Kestrel New Cupcake

Joined yesterday and already glad I did. Got on TS to chat, very friendly there and on the forums. Also was able to jump right into the ESO branch. Give it a shot!
    Nyogtha likes this.
  14. Shinjorai

Shinjorai New Cupcake

I joined a few days back, and everybody was very welcoming. Got on teamspeak and met a few people. Felt at home right away. So if youre looking for a great guild filled with awesome people. Then look no further. The best part about it is the way theyre structured they can fit any playstyle, whether youre a hardcore raider or pvper, or a more casual player like myself. Everybody is welcome, and it really does feel like one giant family. Seriously at least take a few minutes stop by the forums and check them out. Great group of people, you wont be dissapointed :)
    Nyogtha and Nionya like this.
  15. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

16. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

I love seeing this. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

17. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

18. Nyogtha

Nyogtha New Cupcake

As Nionya stated, if you're on these forums, you're just as excited as everyone else that the game is going live in less than two days. If you haven't decided by now where to hang your hat, you really should check out Grievance. It's an amazing gaming community that spans many games and will have an enormous presence in WildStar. We're a family-friendly guild that welcomes casuals, but we also get down and dirty in PVP and love to raid. If you ever wanted to run dungeons and raid but have always felt as you weren't "hard core" enough, Grievance is a great place to be. We'll run you through the multiplayer content and take you with us as we get into warplots.
  19. Novatek

Novatek New Cupcake

Tonights the night, are YOU ready? Grievance is ready to rock! :D

See you on Nexus, Cupcakes!
  20. Nionya

Nionya Cupcake

Join in on the fun! :) :) Join us today!

[​IMG]