1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Top 3 features your least excited about / wanna see changed.

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Backpedaling, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myrrdhinn

Myrrdhinn Well-Known Cupcake

I see what's you're talking about. You can move with your mouse just like in WoW, if that makes sense for you. :)
  2. Zondeel

Zondeel Cupcake

It does, thank you very much =) I actually prefer this kind of movement to a controller, but in some games it just isn't viable so in those games the controller is needed.
  3. Draxus

Draxus Cupcake

Great things were written here.
  4. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

Bad necro this was.
    Kataryna likes this.
  5. Draxus

Draxus Cupcake

My bad. I was searching for the LFG teleporting thingie.
  6. Wildebeest

Wildebeest Cupcake

1. I can't even go into this without starting a flame war...

2. 8 Spells, a Path spell, a Gadget, and an Innate, 11 spells is plenty in a game where meaningful choices are the whole point.

3. It has already been pointed out that this is purely a time factor, if you want more weapons at launch, be prepared to wait until 2015, because every gender / race / class combo has unique animations from jumping to swinging their weapon. More weapon types have also been said to be a future endeavor such as a content patch or expansion item.

4. Spell Tiering and AMPs. The former being a way to customize your spells damage and effect output and the latter being a literal Talent Tree..... (obviously didn't do too much research)

5. They have said multiple times they don't have traditional flying mounts. This leads me to believe it will be something like a hang glider or something else which has no ability to ascend, only to glide from high to low. It would completely invalidate the explorer path to have flying mounts, this one is just common sense.
    FelixAkuma likes this.
  7. Livnthedream

This is why Necro threads are bad. Similarly, why you should read the entirety of the thread instead of just the first post before replying.
  8. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

This whole thread is a bad negative idea anyway :x
  9. Jake

Jake New Cupcake

I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea to make a thread like this. If "the dev's are listening", why shouldn't we get our concerns out to them early?
  10. Livnthedream

Because the vast majority of "concerns" are posted on horribly incomplete info.
  11. Dargenus

Dargenus Cupcake-About-Town

Well, that's always going to be true. Devs get feedback relative to the information they reveal, and relative to the rest of the industry. There's nothing particularly wrong with that. We don't want SW:TOR 2.0, do we?
  12. Livnthedream

Implying the Swtor devs did not get feedback, and blatantly ignored the feedback they got. While its true that the quality of feedback is directly proportional to the amount of information you have to base that feedback on, why would you listen to those who have no data?
  13. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

<Mod Face> Locking this due it it's undead and out of datish nature. </Mod Face>
    Livnthedream likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.