1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Trouble choosing a path

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Nesphito, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Nesphito

Nesphito Cupcake

Hey guys!

Is anyone else having trouble deciding on which path they want to play? I know I am going to have a really hard time finally choosing a path that really fits me. The problem is I really want to play as them all, I kind of wish you could mix paths. If that were possible I think I would play an Explorer/Scientist because I love exploring and knowing the lore of what I am exploring.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

look up the Bartle Test and see what that test says you are and choose from there :) also, if you group with someone of a different path you'll still get to see stuff from their paths!
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Multiple site's off the test, but if you're lazy and don't wanna google it: It's here :D
  4. Nunchi

Nunchi Cupcake

The Path System definitely DOES NOT follow the Bartle Test, it seems to be based off of the idea though it will not work like that. And I'm certain Carbine knows that already. I have a huge rant on why if you want it, but I don't see why anyone would.
    Read the actual Bartle Test, not the wikipedia spark notes. Though the "Bartle Test" website where you take that kind of cheesy and obvious 30 question test should help on which to pick.
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

This kinda says it all for every test there is:
    Unless they would make a seperate test for WS it will never really be accurate of anyhting. But it's still fun :D