1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

UI

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Killdr0ne, Mar 9, 2014.

?

Do you think the windows in the game are clear and organized enaught ?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

100.0%
  3. doesn't botter me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Killdr0ne

Killdr0ne New Cupcake

Hi, I really love this game it has every thing that was missing (in my opinion) in other MMORPG. The combat system with the fluid movement is really cool because you never feel like you loose the control of your character :D.

The only things that is bringing it down a little bit (in my opinion :) ) is that the windows of the game are not visible and distinguishable . Maybe it's from the transparency , and the fact that you can pop window over an other one is not really the best. And aslo I think there is too many thing that pops and its affect the fun .. It would be good to do what you did to the skill bar, "less is more". And also make everything clear and organized, because I, and probably other people, don't really enjoy have too much things on the screen.

I hope it was understandable.

Thanks again for this beautiful game, tschüss

Mana

PS: also the red lines on the map when you don't have signal, it's like a little kid said "no you cannot see your map here !" and scribbled it :p
    Peace :up:
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

The UI is fully modable, so you can find the one who suits your taste the most. They can never immediatly make it so that everyone likes it, but they've made it quite easy for people to change it to their liking.

And about some of the ''popping'' things, you can get calls etc....that's just part of the game.

So........what is left to talk about? ;)
    Kataryna likes this.
  3. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake