1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Voice Actors of WildStar

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Kurik, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Yianna

Yianna New Cupcake

Tara Strong :inlove:
  2. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

So apparently whoever voices Cartman's mom from South Park did some VA work for WildStar. Looks like there have a been a few actresses who have voiced her though, I must find out and update the list. :p
  3. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Thanks to Yakzan for pointing out another VA related tweet from Chad earlier. :)

William Salyers
    WildStar Character: Unknown
    Notable Roles: Mordin Solus from Mass Effect 3.
    Fate Flyer, Yakzan and Khrusky like this.
  4. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

I really think Troy Baker should have an additional credit listed there, mainly because he got a ton of exposure being in the "Game of the Year" for 2013.

[​IMG]

;)
    Khrusky and Kurik like this.
  5. herbalz

herbalz Cupcake-About-Town

he did bioshock infinite correct? and sheet man I wanna see david hayter in something lol it's been too long since I've heard that gravely voice
  6. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

Yes he played the main character Booker DeWitt , seen on the cover there, ( which you controlled in 1st person )
  7. herbalz

herbalz Cupcake-About-Town

that game had a better storyline than most movies I've seen recently...and have you seen the clip at the credits where troy sings with courtnee draper? i'ts awesome!
  8. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Good call, I had him on the list before Bioshock came out which is why it's not there but I'll add it. :)
  9. Rackham

Rackham Cupcake

Forget Tigger. Jim does the voice for Hondo in Star Wars the Clone Wars. BEST character in that series. Period.

10. Aegon

Aegon Cupcake

Some really nice voice actors, but I'd love to see them pull in even bigger names that I know would translate into awesome characters. Folks like, Maurice LaMarche, Tress McMillian, Gary Owens, Rob Paulsen, Billy West, Kevin Conroy, John DiMaggio, Frank Welker, Kate Soucie, Patrick Warburton. Just some of my favorite voices I'd love to hear ingame. Hell, bring in Mark Hamill to do something.
  11. Discord

Discord New Cupcake

Tara Strong FTW!! I love her!! I wish she was the voice of the female Aurin player character...do the player characters talk, like in GW2? I guess if they don't, then it isn't relevant ;) In games like The Secret World, your character never speaks...
  12. Cottonspore

Cottonspore Cupcake-About-Town

I thought I recognized Buck's voice! Damn do I ever find Troy Baker attractive...

AND we have Crispin Freeman?! Wildstar got a living legend for their game, that's pretty cool.
  13. Coblago

Coblago New Cupcake

Who ever did this voice, I want to hear it again!

*edit - turns out, this is Cam Clarke. He also did Malygos, the blood elf male voice, some others from WoW, Assassin's Creed "Subject Sixteen" and tons more stuff in some of my favorite childhood cartoons. Check out his wiki, it's pretty darn impressive.
  14. Huffle Puff

Huffle Puff Cupcake

Cam Clarke! I love his voice, and I also hope we will be hearing it again in Wildstar!
    Azhdaha and Coblago like this.
  15. Sivenom

Sivenom New Cupcake

If Armin Shimerman (Dr. Nefarious)is not voicing a Mechari mad scientist somewhere, I will be severely disappointed.
    Azhdaha likes this.
  16. Miatog

Miatog Cupcake-About-Town

Well after reading this list I have come to one conclusion...this is going to be a monthly sub game and I won't be able to afford it. This is an impressive list they have.
  17. Gronky

Gronky Cupcake-About-Town

I wish they've got Lisa Ortiz for some Aurin role. She's the one who voiced Lina Inverse in Slayers TV.
  18. Gronky

Gronky Cupcake-About-Town

Regarding subscription. Good mmo makes you forget about eating. I'm sure you will spare enough money every month to pay for the subscription this way. (I know this subject is a taboo, so do not respond, we don't want this thread to be closed now do we ;) )
  19. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Hehe, well they have said some sort of hybrid system so I think you'll still be able to play in some fashion. :)

Anyways, I really want to know who voices Voxine. Not sure if that has been revealed yet.
  20. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Fate Flyer likes this.