1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Voice Actors of WildStar

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Kurik, Mar 1, 2013.

1. kanochi

kanochi Cupcake-About-Town

I know literally know next to nothing about english voice actors lol, but there were a few people I recognized from a few games I've played that I really enjoyed like Mordin Solus from ME I really enjoyed his voice acting lol. I hope they spend a lot of time on voice acting though and do a lot of the quests with voice acting. ^^

Thank you very much for the list though. ^^
  2. jezet

jezet New Cupcake

Cree Summer = Foxxy Love from "Drawn Together". The most notable role imo. :)
  3. BlueDragon18

BlueDragon18 Cupcake-About-Town

I want Felicia Day, who voiced Zojja in GW2. One of the best, and funniest, actors I've EVER heard in a game.
  4. Echo

Echo Cupcake

Am I the only one who hears Nolan North in the trailer with Jim Cummings and Tara Strong and if that isn't him then who is the voice of the spellslinger?
  5. Tiberio

Tiberio New Cupcake

Troy Baker?
  6. Echo

Echo Cupcake

I now hear Baker, I blame the fact his character parallels Nathan Drake'd attitude and explorer...ness so I was thinking "looks like Nathan, even sounds a little like him" but now I'm starting to separate Baker from roles I thought North played.
  7. Anlath

Anlath UK/EU Community Manager for WildStar

Great thread! As somebody who tried to break into the VA industry himself, it's always so nice to see good VA's get notice and recognition for their work. :D

I love all the VA's involved in WildStar, I think everybody does a fantastic job and it's great to hear some really well known VA's too. Although it can be a little strange as some of them have such distinctive voices and such well known character's it can be hard to disconnect from them. Kit will always remind me of Foxxy Love and the Aurin in the Cinematic trailer is justTwilight Sparkle in an alternate universe to me. ;)

Some updates:

Fred Tatasciore = The "What is WildStar" narrator and the general "Announcer" in the game.

Also I can tell you that I've heard Gideon Emery (Balthier in FFXII, Fenris in DA2) in the game too. ;)
    Baamz, Echo and ruff_ethereal like this.
  8. Echo

Echo Cupcake

small world! I just got started on breaking my way in into the VO business as well

Also I think another good member to the cast is Tom Kane, grew up with his voice not knowing how close he lived to me
  9. XDRage

XDRage New Cupcake

I hope Crispin Freeman doesn't voice any playable characters or I won't be able to play anything else but the one with his voice (I had that problem with Diablo 3... Played with wizard only...)
  10. Beaverhausen

Beaverhausen New Cupcake

11. kongpong

kongpong Cupcake

Courtnee Draper and Troy Baker would have been a nice pair to have heard working along each other side again :)
  12. Blitzbolt

Blitzbolt New Cupcake

Haven't read the whole thread so forgive me if these were already listed. Just felt like pointing a few more characters some of the voice artists have done that I feel would be a bit more well known.

Cree Summer: Penny (Inspector Gadget) and Foxxy Love (Drawn Together)

Laura Bailey: Kid Trunks (Pre-Kai Funimation DBZ Dubs) and Shin-chan Nohara (Shin Chan)

Tara Strong: Timmy Turner (The Fairly OddParents) and Ben Tennyson (original Ben 10)
  13. Quietus

Quietus Cupcake

Minsc!

14. WavE

WavE Cupcake-About-Town

MINSC AND BOO, STAND TOGETHER
  15. Benevon

Benevon Cupcake-About-Town

Does anybody have a clue who voices Agent Lex? The mechari NPC (I think you first meet him at Bloodfire Village). He sounds sooooooooo familiar.
  16. t209

t209 Cupcake

Cree Summer might did some voice on Chua, which reminded me of Elmyra Duff.
    Whenever I killed Professor Goldbaum (Aurin), I said "Oh crud, I killed Twilight Sparkle."
  17. Ratstomper

Ratstomper Cupcake

I want to know who does the voice of Judge Kain. It sounds a lot like Beau Billingslea to me.
  18. Dunroth

Dunroth New Cupcake

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Steve Blum voices Agent Lex in Deradune. Sounds a lot like him, just with that Mechari twist to it.
  19. Benevon

Benevon Cupcake-About-Town

Could be. Lex definitely sounds like somebody from swtor (Blum doing Andronikos). At first I thought he sounded a bit like the male bounty hunter, but it's been awhile since I played.
  20. Bloodraptor

Bloodraptor Cupcake-About-Town

I think I would like to add a couple I noticed. A lot of the Mechari and Draken (maybe some Mordesh) are voiced by Keith Szarabajka. Notably, he voiced Cornelius Slate from Bioshock: Infinite, Mr. Freeze in Young Justice & Harbinger in Mass Effect 2. Also some Mordesh are voiced by Liam O'Brien. he voiced War in Darksiders, Illidan Stormrage in WoW : Burning Crusade and Niall in Dragon Age: Origins.

Hope this was ok to send in!