1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Warrior Arm Device

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Dienzo, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

I'll pass on the indoctrination sessions, but thanks for the offer anyway.
    Laban likes this.
  2. CaRaDaGaiTa

CaRaDaGaiTa Cupcake-About-Town

Warriors are a <REDACTED>ing cool class too, if for some reason medic doesn't appeal for me, i will roll a Warrior for sure!

Only to use this plasma saw thing on exiles!
  3. Karly

Karly New Cupcake

I have to agree actually, I would say that the sides are less about perspective in this game. I really feel like Dominion is truly evil and they show it. But that might just be how I'm seeing it; I'm still excited to play as a powerful and demented Cassian.
    Roda likes this.
  4. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Lot of lore that hasn't been exposed yet either, although I will admit it's hard to see a conquering empire in a positive light objectively compared to its less influential victims.
    Karly likes this.
  5. Katu_Kath

Katu_Kath Robot Cupcake

The only thing I can think of, looking at this pictures, is making a mechari warrior named "G Gundam"
    and every time I use that golden fist punch, have a macro that says

"This hand of mine is burning red! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY! ERUPTING! BURNING! FINGER!"

or

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! Its loud roar tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my hate, and all of my sorrow! SHINING FINGER SWORD!

but maybe thats just me
    ruff_ethereal likes this.
  6. Tiberius

Tiberius Cupcake-About-Town

I love how the arm thingy acts as an offensive projector all-in-one device. It actually reminds me a lot of the Mass Effect omni-tool! I always love the big ethereal-projection-like attacks, so I'm excited to see how WildStar is going to use these in the future.