1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Warriors - who's pumped?!!

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Spaceman Spiff, Aug 25, 2013.

?

Do you think the Warrior class is

1. Awesome

12.1%
  2. Badass

27.6%
  3. Ball bustingly sweet

60.3%
  1. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Cupcake

If you can't tell, I'm a big fan of the heavy armored wrecking crew know as warriors in all RPGs. I wanted to make contact with other kindred spirits who are bloodthirsty and craving the sting of battle. Of the limited footage I've seen on this class it's all low lvl and the moves look OK (accept for the whirlwind move which looks TIGHT! Accept I'm a tad disappointed it looks to be a low lvl almost tankish AOE instead of a decapitating tornado of badass death) but what are other warrior fans hopes and dreams for this class?

I play warriors because I like to tank once and a while but really I'm all about the DPS. I'm excited to set loose upon my enmies in PVP with bone crushing force!

I'm ready to grab that flag and run for my base, see that puny aurin esper trying to kill me stupidly stand down field as I charge at her blow her apart and jog triumphantly over her corpse into our base.

I'm ready to bust some skulls!

Let me hear your voices brothers in arms!!! Who's ready!!!
  2. Verilyn

Verilyn Cupcake

Personally I go for the healer/caster classes, but boy, I can feel your enthusiasm~
  3. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

*Scampersstalkers Spiff's warrior with....an Aurin Stalker/Spellinger (still haven't decided!)*

Pew! Pew! Stabby! Stab!
  4. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Cupcake

Aaaaaurrrgh!!!!!! Your backstabs/gunshots fuel my fury!! I will crush you.... If I can catch you. ;p
    Crazyblade likes this.
  5. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

*Scamperhides behind a mordesh*
  6. Yinello

Yinello Cupcake-About-Town

I love spiffy heavy armors and tanking, so bring on the damage!
  7. Zellfel

Zellfel Cupcake-About-Town

Lifelong Warrior in MMOs, I love the up close action of being a melee and we get all the biggest badass weapons to wreck face with!
  8. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

we aurn will set apon you a psychokenetic plague that will make your mind burst
  9. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

*Chua Kat throws her Spellslinger Heals at the Big Bad Warrior Dude!*
  10. GloryHogXL

GloryHogXL Cupcake

Ball Bustingly Sweetness. Hell yeah! Warriors will definitely be a force to reckoned with on the battlefields. However, Choose your fraction wisely, because I will not hold back from wreaking havoc on Warriors allied with Exiles. Your skulls will all look the same in my trophy case, well all except for Aurin skulls.. I don't think their fragile skulls will survive a blow to the head. Poor things! Oh well.
    CaRaDaGaiTa likes this.
  11. Xecks

Xecks Cupcake-About-Town

spellslingers rule! warriors drool!
    Destrin likes this.
  12. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Cupcake

Hell Yeah Aurin skulls burst like COCAINE POWDER!!! BOOM I'M SO JACKED!!!
  13. Mondasin

Mondasin Cupcake-About-Town

I've always been more partial to the Melee caster folk, but I have spent my fair share roaming around as the Armor clad berserker, and hopefully warriors in Wildstar will live up to our needs.
  14. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

freak all you:mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........:devilish:
  15. CaRaDaGaiTa

CaRaDaGaiTa Cupcake-About-Town

Warriors will be my second choice, if the "melee healer" class doesn't appeal to me. And i will crush aurin skulls too. ROFL!
  16. Crazyblade

Crazyblade Cupcake

Really looking forward to playing the Warrior, and it will be my main. I'm just saddened that we can't have a Chua Warrior, could have been awesome! :(

Oh well, Mechari it is then.
  17. Titus Morzen

Titus Morzen Cupcake

I am so ready! I am very similar to you with the exception of not being a DPS Warrior. Me? I'm all about dat Tanking... flex* / roar!

Need a big plated meat shield to hide behind? You've got it! I get such a rush going toe-to-toe with the biggest and the baddest son of a b*%@# that Nexus has to offer. I'll happily put my life down on the line for my group.... as long as I get a battle rez :3

So if you prefer to charge around Nexus with dat pew pew, that stab stab, the magical spell (insert catchy magical saying here) . . . . . >_> And of course the HEALZZZZ !!!! Let me be the first to welcome you to PvE, and allow me to ask you one question...

Need a Tank? ;)
  18. Grelin

Grelin Cupcake

I hope they have a good variety of playstyles available for the tank class. I relished my BO tank in Warhammer Online when I would be super tanky and go around and reducing the stats of my opponents while increasing the stats of my allies. Also I can't wait for the open PvP battles that will no doubt happen when the game is released. I don't need any rewards at low levels... just the satisfaction of my enemy's fury filled tears.
    GloryHogXL likes this.
  19. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Well-Known Cupcake

I have always been the main tank in every game I play but I think I am set on a Chua being my main and they can't be tanks.

I will be making a Mechari Warrior though because they are badass.
  20. Makull

Makull New Cupcake

Really looking forward to playing the warrior class, there is just something so satisfying being up in the face of the bad guy slicing it with a big ass sword