1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What are the add-ons you just can't live without?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Dragnog, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Chosenxeno

Chosenxeno Cupcake-About-Town

I'm not in WOW atm. The only thing I couldn't live without is Vuhdo. Vuhdo should be the standard that all UIs for Healers are measured against!(Especially since, developers are absolutely terrible at designing Healer UIs. Lol Am I right?).

They have some decent attempts at it in Rift. Nothing is like Vuhdo though. I felt like I could walk into a 100 man raid and keep everyone alive!(I was a Druid too. I probably could have up until Cata when Blizz started to hate Druids!)
  2. shadowclasper

shadowclasper Cupcake-About-Town

There was an RP item making tool that let you write your own books in WoW, and of course, things like MRP, if they don't give us character description tools naturally.
  3. Ellianar

Ellianar Cupcake-About-Town

I find Ui dept modifing addon a must-have like Xperl for WoW and such, the basic UI can be so far from an ergonomic thing.

I love my good ol dpsmeter to brag about my amazing skillz. ( And mesure your efficiency and it of your spec too but that's secondary :p )