1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What Carabine is waiting to announce de remaining races ?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by mge_br, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Patrician

Patrician "That" Cupcake

I personally can't wait to see the race reveals. I'm HOPING desperately for them being "personality" videos too, like the "Meet the..." faction videos.

I'm guessing it will be two separate videos too to spread out the reveal schedule, but I secretly hope for just one long video showcasing both races.

Oh man I can't wait for that. I think the personality vids they release are probably the best MMO official videos I've ever seen. Ever.
    Huffle Puff and InnocentCivilian like this.
  2. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

They're the best I've seen, too! It's really coincidental - I was JUST WATCHING 'Meet the Exiles' and 'Meet the Dominion' again before coming here and seeing this!

With as much anticipation to the last two races as there is, I actually almost expect them to be personality trailers. :p

I mean, the Non-Kit, Non-Malvolio guys in the 'Meet The...' trailers weren't as detailed as those two spokespeople, but they looked plenty good to do a race reveal trailer with, I reckon. ^__^
  3. Chaii

Chaii Cupcake

Maybe they're waiting till their FB page reaches 50k likes. So share the hell out of it!
  4. Prometheus

Prometheus Cupcake

Today is Wildstar Wednesday. You never know.
    Though it probably won't be today. :alien:
  5. shadowclasper

shadowclasper Cupcake-About-Town

Anybody broke the 'meet the' videos down frame by frame to see if anything was hidden in them?

/ARG mode.
  6. MrHalfawake

MrHalfawake New Cupcake

Granok had a lady Draken poster

anyways Going by the dismissive tone of the faction videos Im wondering if the remaining classes aren't outcasts even in their faction
  7. Flannan

Flannan Cupcake

The day the finally do release the races and classes I will SQUEEE! all the way home. Darn you hype, darn you!
  8. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

I'm already happy enough with the aurin and draken. However I am interested in seeing the complete roster of races for each side. I hope the Exiles get something cooler than the Dominion, because ATM the Dominion has more of the cool races IMO.
  9. Jackie1st

Jackie1st Cupcake

Well E3 isn't too far off and I believe Carbine said they had some big news for that, so races maybe? I'm more hoping on classes though.
    I'm pretty sure the two race speculation threads have got it just about right so classes are more of a mystery to me. Though confirmation would be nice.