1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What do you think of the Class names?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Kasern, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Balgoss

Balgoss Cupcake

Spellslinger = Love it. Very genuine, and very intriguing!
    Esper = "An esper refers to an individual capable of telepathy and similar paranormal abilities." - Wikipedia. Perfect for the class, and fits the Sci-Fi setting. ;)
    Stalker = This name gives a darker vibe than the rest, which I like.
    Warrior = No, it's not special. Yes, we've encountered the Warrior class in so many games before. But, as many people stated before me, it is a name everyone can understand.
    The only alternative I see fitting is "Juggernaut"!
    (Simply because it sounds rad... ;) )
  2. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Cupcake

I am really not interested in pushing this debate along any further than it has been so far. As ive stated warrior is fine but it seems the reason people are fine with warriors being so generic is because they assume the typical player of this game can't put 2 and 2 together and figure out which class is which unless they name it blah warrior. I mean all classes will most likely have a brief description of what they are on the character creation page when you mouse over them. So honestly who will be confused or have problems identifying with a class without a generic name? The severely mentally handicapped? I'm trying to be humorous here not insulting. I just see no reason why more creative is somehow going to turn the player off to a warrior class if it was named something more Wildstary.