1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What is Your Intended Main- As of Now?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by ImmortalExile, May 7, 2013.

?

What Class Will be Your Main?

1. Warrior

16.8%
  2. Esper

23.5%
  3. Spellslinger

27.3%
  4. Stalker

16.3%
  5. "Crook Wielder"

6.1%
  6. "Rifle Wielder"

10.1%
  1. Vox_Populi

Vox_Populi New Cupcake

Now that i have finally cajoled, threatened, manipulated and bribed a couple of guild officers out of their bunnygirl delusions it'll be ..
    Mechari, stalker, soldier. I did consider explorer, but i think the camera spazziness on Gw2 jumping puzzles pretty much killed any joy i am ever likely to get from platforming again.

Also since i'm coming to Wildstar as a guild between us we have all paths covered, so i can just tag along while they do the actual work and kill stuff. keep it simple!;)
  2. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

You're an awful person. > : (
  3. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

I haven't made a decision yet, I can rule out bunny/fox for anything. I am leaning towards Mech or Draken, healer and explorer, with second choice being spellcaster ( mage type ).
  4. Caimie

Caimie Cupcake-About-Town

For me it is going to be a Aurin or Human/Esper/Settler.

But everything is subject to change.
  5. Pious_Slayer

Pious_Slayer New Cupcake

I would love to use the rifle wielding class (if that's what it is anyway :) ) As a Settler, I think that'd be a pretty good combo.

My friends are going to play as well, but I have no idea what classes they will choose, nor do I know what Path they will choose.
  6. MrDreadful

MrDreadful Creepy Cupcake

I'm thinking a Spell Slinger / Explorer, but I'm still weighing which side of the fray I like.
  7. Hoody

Hoody Cupcake-About-Town

Definitively a stalker, just because of the sneakiness... Never underestimate the sneakiness... As for a path, I'll be exploring Nexus like a muthahubbard. And for race I'll be the unannounced race of the Exiles. Since I basically heard that they might be some awesome Frankenstein zombie type creatures, and I wanna get my Boris Karloff on... :geek:
  8. Infamouz

Infamouz Well-Known Cupcake

One simply doesn't rule out bunnys! I consider my self quite serious gamer, but if WoW didn't have so badly balanced racial traits, I would had always been Gnome Female with pink pigtails!

There is just something with being cute, and same time oh so deadly... Enemies be like "Awwwwh look at that cute little thing! Who's mommy's cute little bunny, who is, oh yes you are, oh yeees you are" And I blast their heads off with the assistance of the suprice factor given to me by my immeasurable cuteness!:ninja:

/endrp
    MrDreadful likes this.
  9. Aheadache

Aheadache Well-Known Cupcake

Was going warrior, still on the fence, I like ranged with heals and a getaway spell or two. But like being tanky so time will tell.
  10. Brodic

Brodic New Cupcake

granok warrior tank settler, not sure about the race though ill have to see the hidden ones, hopefully a funny looking small one
    MrDreadful likes this.
  11. MrDreadful

Exactly! My gnome mage, Roquefort, was one of my favorite character. I miss the smelly little guy.
  12. badamss

badamss New Cupcake

Roling a Mechari / Tank Stalker / Settler
  13. Tribse

Tribse New Cupcake

Not sure about the race yet but I'll probably go for esper or spellslinger since I think it will feel way better with that much importance on movement in the game. Also I mostly played tanks (and sometimes heal) in other games so it'll be something different. As for path I still haven't decided between lorehound or jumping puzzles
  14. Infamouz

Infamouz Well-Known Cupcake

What I have disliked in the gameplay videos is that the warrior knockback, seems to throw enemies very randomly on locations you have hard time get to, to continue damaging the mobs. That knockback seems great to interrupt casts tho, but there should be some kind of coding that if you knock enemy towards a fallen tree, it doesn't end ontop of it.
    MrDreadful likes this.
  15. Khalixo

Khalixo New Cupcake

I am not quite sure what class I am picking at this point. I tend to gravitate towards the bad (evil) side, but at the moment I am more interested in becoming an Exile though that may change come release. Guild choice may also help me decide. I do know that I will probably play a healer as I do in most games.
  16. Chim

Chim Cupcake-About-Town

Cassian Explorer! Probably warrior/stalker, because I like to be usefulll for the others. ^w^
  17. MrDreadful

I did notice in the Gamebreakers video that the foes he was up against in the little arena kept flying into weird spots and hard to reach nooks. When an enemy has a long range telegraph and he's inside a brazier it's hard living.
  18. Avecinna

Avecinna New Cupcake

For the first time I have an actual urge to go melee, but the esper (cassian of course) looks really great, too, and I might even try on some (probably PvP) healing later on.

Though my real passion lies within 'dark arts' classes, such as the Warlock, Necromancer etc. So if something like that comes out it will definitely be my first choice.
    Missing a pet class though :/

P.S. How awesome wouldn't it be if we were completely wrong about the hidden classes and there are actually three of them? The healer or tank (what if both or all three?) and then one class for each faction.
    The Exiles gets the Engineer while Dominion gets the dark art class (blood magic?). Technincally that would be six playable classes - just that it would be per faction, not overall game.

And since that would be the two (in mine and your opinion, don't deny it, just accept it, easier for yourself that way) most awesome classes split up, the previously obvious choice would get slightly harder...

Sorry for that OTness. Just didn't feel serious enough for a new post, but was something I've been thinking about.
  19. Ennui

Ennui Cupcake

i don't have the resources handy, but carbine has said all classes are DPS and either tank or healer. no tri spec hybrids.

and the devs said granok's can be both <REDACTED> classes. so that rules our having faction specific classes. plus WoW tried that... made the factions imbalanced.

anyways. i think i've decided what my "mains" will be on dominion. draken spellslinger, healer specc'd, path of the soldier. and a mechari stalker tank, path of settler or scientist (yo i heard you like robots, so have a scan bot with your robot)
  20. Avecinna

Avecinna New Cupcake

Oh.. Ok. So much for my dreams! Haha.

Though even without the tribrid class the granok would be able to get both new classes with my set-up. But it's true that it would be unbalanced.