1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What is Your Intended Main- As of Now?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by ImmortalExile, May 7, 2013.

?

What Class Will be Your Main?

1. Warrior

16.8%
  2. Esper

23.5%
  3. Spellslinger

27.3%
  4. Stalker

16.3%
  5. "Crook Wielder"

6.1%
  6. "Rifle Wielder"

10.1%
  1. Dragon

Dragon Cupcake

I'm totally stoked about playing a female Draken, and since melee tends to be my cup of tea, I'm leaning heavily toward stalker. Still holding out to see what those two new classes are confirmed to be though!
  2. Genoshock

Genoshock Cupcake-About-Town

where is the info on the "crooke wielder"?
  3. Ennui

Ennui Cupcake

in one of the gameplay video's someone looks at someone that looks like a player character attacking something with a staff, and then there are a few screen shots that lend it some credence. also in the latest HD gamebreaker game play video, the player does a quest where he summons 3 draken to fight. 2 of them are classes we know, one of them is a staff wielder.

the first bit of "info" i don't really know about it. it looks like it could be just an NPC fighting. but the last one is fairly solid evidence imo.

and then theres also the fact that we know there's a rifle class, so the last class would have to be melee to be even. (yes i suppose they don't *have* to be even, but so far carbine seems to like things to be even.)

but all we really have right now is speculation.
    Irullan likes this.
  4. Sera Serenity

Sera Serenity Cupcake-About-Town

The <redacted> healer settler exiled
    Irullan likes this.
  5. vicksen

vicksen Cupcake

I'm waiting till we have a release date to be certain, but I'm about 90% sure my main will be a human exile spellslinging explorer
  6. LunaDra

LunaDra New Cupcake

I'm going to go with Aurin Esper for now as I prefer healer/hybrid/caster classes. Only thing why I'm hesitant, is the shuriken they are wielding, I just don't like the look of that (nor the dual-pistols of spellslinger). :( So, I'm hoping these two mystery classes are going to include a staff wielding healer class.
  7. Zellfel

Zellfel Cupcake-About-Town

Definitely a warrior as always, just don't know what race yet. Waiting on the last Dominion race to be shown before deciding. The feeling of crushing something with a monstrous two hander is definitely compensating... errr, empowering :D
  8. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Your name is 0h so applicable to your race choice. Obviously there's a relationship there. XD
  9. Sonntam

Sonntam Cupcake-About-Town

Being an altoholic I will likely not have one main, but several main characters which I will switch around when I get bored.

For now I want to make a Draken Stalker Explorer, Granok Warrior Settler and a Mechari <REDACTED> Scientist.

I'm thinking about making an Aurin Esper, but I'm not sure what Path to pick, same goes for my planned Cassian Spellslinger.

I really hope Wildstar will have a lot of character slots, otherwise I will be in trouble. Must... make... every... possible race/class combination... (and don't forget about varying paths too!)
  10. Kellth

Kellth Cupcake

Exile-Human
  11. Talosmight

Talosmight New Cupcake

Definitely rolling spellslinger first, guns and magic what more could a person want.
    MrDreadful likes this.
  12. Mesmir

Mesmir Cupcake

Signature says it all :inlove:
    Irullan likes this.
  13. Sektra

Sektra New Cupcake

Well I can't remember if I responded to this post or not, being you know, over 40 and all, so I'm gonna do it again! Yeah!

I definitely (thank goodness for spellcheck. took 4 tries to get that word right!) want to be an Aurin Spellslinger.
    However, I am still undecided on which path to travel down. All seem good. I suppose I *could* do all of 'em though. In that case, my first main would be a Aurin Spellslinger Explorer, cause that's what I like doing. Exploring! Well yeah, that and the other stuff too.

---------------
    Swtor - Shadowlands - Seslada (Jedi Consular) Active
    WoW - Alterac Mountains - Celycia (Hunter) Cancelled
    EQ - forgotten - Tordan (Barbarian) non-active
    Rift (nah.. sorry)
    Neverwinter Online - Dragon - Sektra (Trickster Rogue) Active
    Star Wars Galaxies - Shadowfire - Borlap (BH/Pistoleer) DANG YOU SONY!!! YOU AND YOUR NGE/CU!
    (shaking my fist violently in the air) CANCELLED
    GemStone III - Giantman Empath - (name forgotten) Gone, but not forgotten......
    Avecinna likes this.
  14. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Well-Known Cupcake

My mains, I usually try to play both sides until one wins out, and that depends on friends playing, Areas, and Loot.
    Dominion - Hopefully Male Chua,Rifleman or Stalker, Scientist Path
    Exiles - Female Human, Spellslinger, Explorer path
  15. NewGuy

NewGuy Cupcake

personally I've always seen the stalker classes focus on movement, stealth and damage to be the ideal set up for what I want my explorer to be so I'm definitely going with that.
    plus in general I usually pick the melee class in these types of games.
  16. mangymutt

mangymutt New Cupcake

I'm torn between spellslinger and stalker. it all comes down to the spellslingers mobility and healing, if I can move around and keep up dps or heals depending on what's needed the spellslinger all the way. Otherwise I gotta go straight stealth dps.
  17. celestria

celestria Cupcake

Aurin Female - just because they are cute and furry
    Stalker - Tank class with stealth? Already went wrong in SWTOR... I'm in!
  18. Irullan

Irullan Cupcake

I would love it if there were a melee healing class.... loved fistweaving on my panda. But for now... prolly going to feel generic rolling esper ^_^.
  19. Sundae6AM

Sundae6AM New Cupcake

I keep changing mind mind on what I want. I'll make my final decision when we'll have all classes and races revealed but I'm leaning toward making a Draken staff wielder scientist.
  20. Wormwood

Wormwood Cupcake

While I was originally leaning toward the Rifle Class, I'm liking the idea of a Warrior now. The anachronism of wielding a giant sword in a Sci-Fi universe just makes me grin :)