1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What is Your Intended Main- As of Now?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by ImmortalExile, May 7, 2013.

?

What Class Will be Your Main?

1. Warrior

16.8%
  2. Esper

23.5%
  3. Spellslinger

27.3%
  4. Stalker

16.3%
  5. "Crook Wielder"

6.1%
  6. "Rifle Wielder"

10.1%
  1. Riuuki

Riuuki Cupcake

Aurin Spellslinger for me! /w Scientist unless they give bonuses (such as adventurer has increased movement speed/agility)
  2. Warslyfe

Warslyfe Cupcake

Draken Stalker all the way... well, unless the extra race/classes completely blow my mind.
  3. Rumze

Rumze "That" Cupcake

Currently esper but waiting to see if there any pet classes coming
  4. Sapien

Sapien Cupcake-About-Town

I will be a spellslinger, depends on what the 2 last classes is ofc. I was checking esper first but i dont like their spells ...Its just to much - Flying swords an shiat. :) ...Nothing wrong with that, but i dont like it.
  5. Freelancer

Freelancer Cupcake-About-Town

I will be rolling a healer and assassin, so likely esper/stalker.
  6. Mellkor

Mellkor Well-Known Cupcake

Really thought there would be more stalkers only 16% at the time of this post.
  7. Rizzalliss

Rizzalliss Cupcake

100% Warrior for me. As of right now, anyway. It was guaranteed to be a tank. It always is a tank. The majority of the time even my alts are tanks. Throw that in with big weapons and there is just so much win. That being said, if the 'staff' wielding class can tank, the warrior MAY have some competition, based on the others' style.
  8. Warslyfe

Warslyfe Cupcake

I'm not too surprised really. Generally speaking the people who frequent a forum for an unreleased game tend to go for the more "support" style classes. I don't know why that is, but at the same time the polls almost always seem to reflect it across the mmo genre.
  9. ian emery

ian emery New Cupcake

Esper or Spellslinger...maybe Medic, but it really depends on the aesthetics of the healing and also DPS magic spells.

If Esper is the golden heals healer in the Movement vid, then I'd very likely roll Esper.

Shooting guns at people to heal them sounds lame in concept, but maybe fun in execution. SS has cool run and gun concept idea.
  10. FhaTe

FhaTe New Cupcake

I'm going for the Spellslinger because I love support DPS role. Always been my style to be able to crit and take aggro when needed for a brief moment until the "tank" can come back to pull full aggro.

Plus i love pistols !!
  11. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds New Cupcake

I'm fixin' to play a human spellslinger on the explorer path. If its hidden, I'll see it. If its lost, I'll find it, and if its causing trouble?

Well, I aim to misbehave.
  12. Hob

Hob Cupcake

I'm still waiting to see what all the classes are. I generally play tanks but I'm thinking I might make my main something different this time around so I'm pretty excited to see what they'll be offering with the two unknown classes. Definitely leaning 'rifle wielder', especially if the rifle turns out to be a BFG.
  13. Maff

Maff New Cupcake

i would so go for an aurin esper, but i think my guild is leaning towards dominion :(
    so i guess it wont be a cool fluffy chick with rabbit ears and a tail...
  14. Smerte

Smerte New Cupcake

I'll play a Stalker, but it is not set in stone yet.
  15. Chipster

Chipster New Cupcake

I think it's gonna have to be a Cassian Warrior for me. I'm 100% sold on Dominion right now, all of their races just seem way cooler to me. Draken Stalkers look awesome (albeit surely ubiquitous come launch), but I'm worried that if I played a Draken Warrior, the huge swords would be constantly clipping his tail, and that kind of player model imperfection drives me crazy. Also, they seem to be kind of hunched over (perfect for a lurking Stalker class), but I want my warrior to be upright and domineering.

I'd really like to be as big of a fan of the Mechari as so many people around here seem to be, and making a badass IG-88 knockoff would be awesome, but I always have a hard time relating to characters that aren't "organic," so to say. I need to feel like my character is a representation of me, and I'm just not sure I can do that if I'm playing as a robot. (This is probably dumb reasoning, and could easily be abated by excellent animations.)

Playing as a human might be kind of lame, but that was one of the only races in WoW that I never took past level 10 or so, because I thought the male's running animation just looked ridiculously goofy. And every other MMO I've tried out, I've never really played a human either, because there were always so many cooler options out there. But the Cassians seem like complete elitist, arrogant jerks, and I love that.
  16. Jefferson

Jefferson New Cupcake

Guntank?
  17. Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango Well-Known Cupcake

I'm leaning towards a Grannok Soldier (despite my concerns about that path), though that'll depend on whether or not one of the upcoming classes is going to be able to use rifles or guns and will be an available option. Failing that, a Human or Dominion Spellslinger Explorer.
  18. Dazzle

Dazzle New Cupcake

24601% of the time I roll healers because nobody else plays them and I find it enjoyable.

I am also a notable Altoholic, and I end up making every other class anyways.

Esper first, 3 others shortly after for the purpose of name hogging (+2 if the new classes are out by release)

Exile scientist because I like cute dudes and lore.
  19. Surgius

Surgius New Cupcake

At the moment , Most likely Cassian Esper Healer/Dps. However Still waiting for the confirmation on the other healer class and race ;)
  20. Vaq

Vaq New Cupcake

Mechari "crook guy" which I'm hoping to be a medic class with crazy healing beams, death rays, energy shocks and MEDECINE (tf2 medic voice). If not I'm going for a chua esper if that will be possible.