1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What is Your Intended Main- As of Now?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by ImmortalExile, May 7, 2013.

?

What Class Will be Your Main?

1. Warrior

16.8%
  2. Esper

23.5%
  3. Spellslinger

27.3%
  4. Stalker

16.3%
  5. "Crook Wielder"

6.1%
  6. "Rifle Wielder"

10.1%
  1. Auxiliary

Auxiliary Cupcake

Esper and Warrior are both looking very good to me!
  2. Elward

Elward Cupcake

It was a really tough choice between Esper and Spellslinger, but in the end I went with Esper pretty much just for looks. I'll have to see more of the last healing class though before I have a solid decision.
  3. Rakkis

Rakkis Cupcake

looking at spellslinger, but interested to see what the rifle wielder turns out to be.
  4. Eliat_kuni

Eliat_kuni Cupcake

Always love to be in melee range and I don't like stealth class. Pretty obvious I'll be a warrior!
  5. Izukar

Izukar New Cupcake

At the moment I'm thinking aurin esper scientist. My second toon will probably be an aurin staff wielder explorer. (Hoping they'll be some kind of shamanistic melee healer.)

Though when I first get in game I'll be making a green skinned granok warrior soldier cuz that's as close to an orc as I'm gonna get! Lok'tar ogar!
  6. Goradel

Goradel Cupcake

I currently banking on Spellslinger / Rifle Wielder, but knowing me, I'll probably end up rolling a melee class because I just kinda' like hitting things in the face.
  7. Xaeldn

Xaeldn New Cupcake

Everything looks tasty, but I'm especially interested in an Aurin Esper Explorer.
  8. Celtkhan

Celtkhan Well-Known Cupcake

I find the idea of a single main character utterly adorable. I just want to pinch its little cheeks and tell it how cute it is.

I will have three mains. Minimum.
  9. WildStone

WildStone Cupcake

Looks like the Spellslinger has really picked up momentum ever since the latest Dev Speak video showcased their 'blink' and 'teleport' abilities :D. Hmmm, as a Stalker, I wonder what the cooldown on those are going to be... ;)
  10. Woody

Woody New Cupcake

Bow wielder :( . Most likely Stalker
  11. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Female Aurin Esper but this is subject to change. Once I know more about the classes and races, including the final classes and races, I'll be able to craft a more informed and accurate decision.

Finding a class that speaks to me has been very hard in MMOs. In EQ, I found my ecstasy in the beastlord while in WoW, my intimate lover was the enhancement shaman. I like the melee spellcasting hybrid type but this means I would have to play a warrior most likely in Wildstar. However, I'm more open to trying new things now since I want my MMO fix again so the Esper with its psyblade might give me the spell-enhanced hack-n'-slash feel I had with my enh shammy.

I may also consider playing a granok, mechari or draken but this will probably be for alts or if I choose to play a warrior instead.
  12. LeFrag

LeFrag Cupcake

esper healer! deff
  13. Yoda

Yoda New Cupcake

Esper/exile/scientist all the way! Gief 40 man progression raids! Looking for a guild :)
  14. Screenager

Screenager Cupcake-About-Town

I've always played ranged. While melee is great for killing things I always find with hitting things in the face, from a personal pov, I always loose track of whats going on around me... I get blinkered and since I'm usually in charge of the overall group tactics.. stuff kind of falls apart while I'm skewering stuff with the pointy.... so I stick to ranged and spellslinger looks the most interesting for me
  15. Daniel Boome

Daniel Boome New Cupcake

Warrior for me. I prefer to tank. I've been trying to do other types of classes in other games recently but I always re roll a tank. Might as well accept it and start as a tank at the beginning.
  16. Azzurri

Azzurri Podcaster

Big F'n Gun for me!
    Screenager likes this.
  17. Cael

Cael New Cupcake

I don't know which one will take the spot of main, but I will definitely have a Warrior and either an Esper or the unannounced healer class(if it's a melee healer sign me up!!)
  18. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

I'm feeling less inclined to play an esper at this point now so my choice may depend on what the last two class reveals turn out to be. Right now I'm leaning towards the spellslinger more and more since as an aurin, warriorhood is off-limits. :(

Any sort of melee-caster hybrid or engineer/bomber type will likely be what I play, whichever most closely fits either of these.
  19. Dualist

Dualist Cupcake-About-Town

I want to play them all!

But seriously, Spellslinger, ever since the first trailer. And then everything else.
  20. NigthmareSystem

NigthmareSystem Cupcake-About-Town

Mechari Stalker... but not sure if explorer or settler, both looks really fun options, I will do my choice after I see more about the settlers