1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What is Your Intended Main- As of Now?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by ImmortalExile, May 7, 2013.

?

What Class Will be Your Main?

1. Warrior

16.8%
  2. Esper

23.5%
  3. Spellslinger

27.3%
  4. Stalker

16.3%
  5. "Crook Wielder"

6.1%
  6. "Rifle Wielder"

10.1%
  1. Phyllo

Phyllo Cupcake

Aurin stalker for sure. First alt will be Esper. I hope stalker tanking is fun!
    GuruNation likes this.
  2. GuruNation

GuruNation New Cupcake

Sheesh, I was getting all ready to write my class/race combination and spec and you just took it XD

But then again I kind of do want a flame sword and power armor...but I've gotta play a Male Aurin...

*In a pickle*
    Phyllo likes this.
  3. Phyllo

Phyllo Cupcake

Lol, I was all about playing a warrior till I found out I couldn't be an Aurin warrior(so that lasted about two seconds)....I'm playing a male aurin and no one can stop me!
    GuruNation likes this.
  4. RedBarroness

RedBarroness New Cupcake

Esper all the way. Healing classes are to me always the most the fun. It is a great feeling to be a support and since support is such a defined thing i would like to see where they are gonna take it with their combat
  5. Xiones

Xiones Cupcake

I'd have to say rifle class, but for now, it will be Spellslinger. ;o)
  6. GuruNation

GuruNation New Cupcake

Hear hear! But it''ll be incredibly saddening that I can't get my flame sword; I want that! I guess I'll just have to make the most of it and see what kind of claws I get. I still really love the idea of an Exile wielding Dominion armaments; offers something special in roleplaying.
  7. Sol

Sol Cupcake-About-Town

Seeing the teleport that swaps targets to your location has definitely reenforced my decision to roll a Spellslinger. That is going to be awefull to manage in PvP and I swap targets and teleport again straight back out =)
  8. Das

Das New Cupcake

i voted spellslinger because i couldnt resist the "space cowboy" feel (sorry, Firefly fan) but i generally play the melee assassin class in mmos so i think i will end up with a stalker.

idk, it depends on how engaging the spellslinger is - honestly this class sounds more like a mage than what i have in my head
  9. Sebrent

Sebrent New Cupcake

It's a tough call for me, so I didn't put in my vote ...

If the rifle wielder's roles are "Tank / Ranged DPS", it will be a toss up between it and the Stalker.

Otherwise, I'm currently favoring the stalker.

I'm 90% sure I'll be playing a class who can perform the "Tank" role.
  10. Customs

Customs New Cupcake

Mechari Warrior, I think the Mechari are one of the best looking races in any MMO I've played. Can't wait to make mine :)

I usually play caster DPS classes but for some reason(it's the huge swords) the Warrior has drawn my attention.
  11. Jech

Jech New Cupcake

Hands down warrior all the way. Play them in just about every MMO and just enjoy the idea of a plate wearing sword wielding guardian/fighter.
  12. FrozenlandPT

FrozenlandPT Cupcake

Mechani Rifle Wielder (if uses "Plate") Scientist/Explorer
  13. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

I always have a huge problem deciding my main class in MMOs. It doesn't help that WildStar's classes are so polished and unique that I really want to play all of them.

I'm most likely going to play a Stalker, or one of the two unannounced classes.
  14. Catalyst11

Catalyst11 New Cupcake

Zombie Cyborg Spellslinging Soldier!
  15. Maurodax

Maurodax Cupcake

For me personally, anything goes, i usually end up supporting since all of my friends hate doing it and i don't mind. Well... supports tend to get all the <REDACTED> if something happens ^^' But i can live with that!
    So my main will be an Aurin Esper (did i spell the name right on the race?). But i'll probly get a tank later on aswell.
  16. Witless

Witless "That" Cupcake

Esper is a definite. It depends on exactly what the last two are and how I see them playing that will finalize it.
  17. Ellianar

Ellianar Cupcake-About-Town

Going for Draken Stalker Soldier ( HOW ORIGINAL I KNOW RIGHT ) shortly followed by a cassian spellslinger specialized in Exploration :D

As already said i'm eager to have more information on the stalker tanking system!

Kinda difficult to say this will 100% be, still waiting for the 2 more class and the last race for the Dominion!
  18. CWFWS1

CWFWS1 Cupcake

I plan on rolling a warrior first and foremost, but it really depends on how fast the playstyle feels as to whether I'll stick with it. The gameplay videos make it seem slow, but a person never really knows until they've played it. I love the style and mobility usually associated with a warrior style class....and, hey, who can deny that huge weapons look cool? =)
  19. Thordran

Thordran Cupcake-About-Town

I'm not sure what the rifle using class that's theorized can do yet, but if the mix is tank/dps, I'll be playing that.

My main will most likely be a Granok rifle wielding tank scientist. Yes, scientist. Making bigger explosions and brewing tastier beer requires lots of practice and lots of science. :)
  20. Mextli

Mextli New Cupcake

Most likely I'm going to be a Mechari stalker aka T1000, but its up there with being an Granok.