1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What race will you be?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Fb62, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Ryowulf

Ryowulf New Cupcake

What race? I wonder.
  2. Axian

Axian New Cupcake

From what they have released so far imma go a male Aurin Spellslinger!
  3. popober

popober Cupcake-About-Town

If stalkers are allowed for the probably zombie people, then I'd go that way.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Dominion all the way!

Leaning toward Cassian > Mechari > Chua > Draken (Cassian highest chance)

Class....well depends on the mechanics of every class to be honest, but i'll be playing tank and healer cause i hate DPS'ing :D
    And it depends on who can play it! If i really like the <REDACTED> class but only Chua and Draken can play it i'll be a Chua over a Cassian!
    Críostóir likes this.
  5. The Unorthodox

The Unorthodox New Cupcake

Female Granok!!!!
    Maybe a male....Still not sure.
  6. S4tyr

S4tyr New Cupcake

Since i have never played a good guy in a MMO unless i was forced to do so, i'll probably end up playing the Dominion. most likely a Cassian Stalker. There are a few reasons behind my choice, some of which are:
    1. WildStar is probably the first MMO that has a human design which i find appealing
    2. Cassian Stalkers remind me of Imperial Guard generals from Warhammer 40k
    3. I like evil with a bit of style

So that's about it for my main guy. As far as alts go, i'll probably roll an undead(?) engineer(?)/stalker
  7. NigthmareSystem

NigthmareSystem Cupcake-About-Town

If the last race in Exiles is a "Steam punk undead" this will be a hard choose.... right now Mechari is my main option, but it can change if that 4th race is really cool. for class is easy... A Stalker, Dual Claw > all
  8. Clickbeast

Clickbeast Cupcake

I think my sig and name explains my choice :)
  9. Brenner

Brenner Cupcake-About-Town

Male Cassian Stalker

This fits perfect for Agent Hawkens from his previous iteration on TOR. (thank you ICI!)
    Also I love tanks and melee dps, especially my Imperial Agent (operative) from TOR and my kitty from WoW. To be able to play both the things I love in one class? Yeah...it wasn't even a question.

As for alts? I'll definitely need to try out a Mechari and a Draken! And just maaaaybe something to play with my Exile friends ;P
  10. Laban

Laban Cupcake-About-Town

Not entirely sure yet, I know I'm going to fight for the Dominion and I'll play as a male character, leaning towards Mechari atm but might end up as a Cassian.
  11. Laffable

Laffable New Cupcake

I'm sorta leaning towards an Exile Human Esper, but at this point all of the classes look so unique and interesting, and I love the idea of playing a Han Solo/Malcolm Reynolds sort of character (I know- super original!) In terms of Dominion races, Mechari hold the most appeal for me. They just look so awesome.
  12. Bread

Bread New Cupcake

As of now I'm thinking about going Mechari if I end up choosing Dominion, or Granok if I go with Exiles. However, one of the two remaining races may end up winning me over!
  13. Witless

Witless "That" Cupcake

GRanok. One of the last two classes. Or the 4th Exile race if it can be an Esper.
  14. Garm

Garm New Cupcake

Definitely going to play a male Aurin! ♥ I'm quite intrigue by the race from what I have read so far. In terms of class, I'm leaning towards the Esper at the moment. I usually play magic or pet/animal related classes and it fits the bill closest to what I am used to.
  15. Crummy Chummy

Crummy Chummy New Cupcake

For my main, I'm going for a Mechari then my next two alts will most likely be the two withheld Dominion races.
  16. Scoriae

Scoriae Cupcake

I'm definitely gonna be with the Exiles, but i haven't decided on a race yet. Probably not a Granok, though.
  17. DrShemp

DrShemp Cupcake

As of right now I'm planning on rolling a male Granok as my main, can't resist being a giant bad ass rock monster who drink beer and blow things up. Unless the 4th Exile race turns out to be incredibly awesome then I'll have a tough choice on my hands.
    Lumzk likes this.
  18. Lumzk

Lumzk New Cupcake

My main is going to be a cocky Human male that explores the depths and heights of Nexus although he's a little scared of heights (he doesn't want anyone of his fellow explorer buddys to know that, so please keep it a secret) ;)
  19. Prometheus

Prometheus Cupcake

Mechari Stalker Settler is what is most appealing to me currently.
  20. pondfilter

pondfilter Cupcake

I kinda like the Mechari, though they can't play Esper, which is the class I'll be playing. Since a friend of mine wants to play Exile, I'll probably have to roll Exile in the end.

I want to step away from the Humans/Aurin so I'll be waiting for the last Exile race to be revealed. I really liked the way the Undead females looked in WoW so I hope the supposedly zombie race looks about equally cool. I usually play female because the body proportions just look way better than some overly-muscled dude that heals people.