1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What race will you be?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Fb62, Mar 31, 2013.

1. herbalz

herbalz Cupcake-About-Town

i really hope the little giba guy is one of the unannounced races ! i want to be a little furry stalker thing lol if not then i guess mechari...robots are super awesome and definetly a first for me in an mmo lol but then again a male aurin would be cool too...
  2. Silverflow

Silverflow New Cupcake

Looks like imma gonna be a hipstah :D Female Cassian. Esper and Scientist. Chaotic Neutral. I'm looking for Dark Secrets.
  3. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Not gonna lie, if all of cassian women look like the poster-chick they got everywhere, I'd ba- I mean uh... I'd be one too... yeah, that's right! I'd totally bang her- I MEAN- OH S*** DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT!? DAMMIT!!!
  4. Drarorm

Drarorm Cupcake-About-Town

Right, Xlugon is banging stuff.
    Anyways,
    I want to be Exile, don't want to be human or a rock golem, so I am thinking Aurin or maybe the 4rth Exile race, if that really is a zombie though probably gonna stick with Aurin.
    Xlugon Pyro likes this.
  5. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

I'll probably be a high-heeled hooker wearing my plate bikini and dancing on top of mailboxes while whipping all of the naughty boys.

Wait, you mean that's not a race? Well dammit... guess I'm playing a playboy bunny then...
  6. Maurodax

Maurodax Cupcake

I like your avatar ^^ It's from Redline right?

Anyways, i'll either play as a male or female Aurin Esper, i have a hard time imagining myself as a male Aurin... actually i have a hard time imagining male Aurins... same problem with Granok females...
    So probably a female Aurin, or IF and i say IF i join Dominion then it'd be a male Draken Spellslinger.

Either way i'm gonna play a healer class :) and i'll go settler for the funzies aswell.
  7. Jynetik

Jynetik "That" Cupcake

Yes it is, "Sonoshee McLaren" my favorite character from that extraordinary film, good eye.
    Maurodax likes this.
  8. Maurodax

Maurodax Cupcake

Great movie! A bit wierd, perhaps? But still good! :) And yeah i liked her aswell.
  9. sgio111

sgio111 New Cupcake

i think chau/spellslinger/setteler. Because i always play the little race and i think with carbine's humour there are the funniest race. Spellslinger because i like to play long range classes. Setteler, i think carbine have a lot of ideas for this class.
  10. Honour

Honour Cupcake

Human Esper as it stands, though if current speculation about the third healing class is right, I think I might prefer that.
  11. Homeslice

Homeslice Cupcake

Right now Granok is my race of choice but I am waiting to see what else is revealed.
  12. Awesomnius

Awesomnius New Cupcake

Granok Spellslinger Scientist. :D
  13. Shalanigh

Shalanigh Cupcake

I hold no allegiance with either faction and I don't think any of my friends are going to get into another MMO, so I don't have anyone trying to sway me to either side. All I can say with certainty is that it won't be a Cassian or Human. I just don't like to play humans in games (if I have any choice in the matter), unless they have really awesome animations. :coffee:
  14. Berserker

Berserker New Cupcake

I definitely intend to be a Warrior with the Soldier path. I am having a hard time deciding on a race, though. It will either be Granok or Draken. Both races are, in my opinion, the best races in the game. However, seeing as that I am an avid RP'er, race choice is also based off of how much enjoyment I will gain from my character. Draken seem a bit too one-dimensional in their bloodlust trve kvlt badassery. Granok seem a bit too dull (no pun intended) to serve as a compelling character. I'm hoping to see more layers to these races in the upcoming months, because as of right now, both are fairly simple.
  15. Ender

Ender Well-Known Cupcake

Female Aurin Esper (Settler) for my main, though I'll probably end up with a slew of alts of all races and classes too. So far, I'm planning on at least a <REDACTED> <REDACTED> and a human spellslinger probably, as well as potentially a Draken warrior.
  16. Xiones

Xiones Cupcake

It is all in my Signature. Female Aurin Scientist Spellslinger healer. :)
  17. Korath

Korath New Cupcake

It will depend of the nex classes : if there is one whch I find interesting, I will play a Granok. If not, probablyt an Exile spellslinger and scientist.
  18. Red_Death01

Red_Death01 Cupcake-About-Town

If anything the Dominion are more Chaotic Good and the Exiles are Lawful Evil... The Dominion were apparently the ones set in place by the elden (who I'm assuming were the rulers of the galaxy or something) so if they're the law and the exiles oppose them then that makes the exiles the evil ones. We just view the dominion as 'bad' because they're trying to wipe out the resistance (which are technically criminals).
  19. Awesomnius

Awesomnius New Cupcake

I dunno, it seems to be the other way around. Honestly, it looks a lot like the Firefly universe, Dominion = Alliance, Exiles = Independents (Browncoats). Technically, the Alliance were good guys but when you see what they do, they're most certainly Lawful Evil. Browncoats were True-Neutral/Chaotic Good.
  20. Flunk

Flunk New Cupcake

Cassian Female so far. :)