1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What race will you choose and why?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Jabberwocky, Sep 13, 2013.

1. MrDreadful

MrDreadful Creepy Cupcake

I'm still faction torn. If I go Exile, I'll be rolling a Mordesh because I like the lore, the look and the splishy splashy sound of the serum in my glass chest cavity.

Dominion, I'm strongly leaning in the direction of Chua. I played a gnome in WoW and an Asura in GW2 so the small, killy thing is just fun to me. Plus, hamster ball mount, anyone?!
  2. frzn

frzn New Cupcake

I'm thinking...
    aurin spellslinger, human engineer, mordesh stalker, cassian esper, mechari warrior, and chua medic. Of course, that's subject to change depending on what the various armors look like.
  3. mXb

mXb New Cupcake

I will most likely go with human female medic. I kinda wanted to play mechari medic but it seems that most of my friends are gonna roll Exile toons so I am not gonna go alone to Dominion. :p And I think that Dominion is gonna have more players than Exile because of Chua. :p To me it seems that Exile has more "boring" races than Dominion.
  4. Elloa

Elloa Cupcake

I'm going to play a Draken Female! i really like how they looks and move. In addition it's possibel to make very cute ones.
  5. Volktar

Volktar Cupcake

Granok Medic /flex
  6. SnowBean

SnowBean New Cupcake

I'm definitely going Exiles first. My main character is going to be an Aurin Spellslinger because I'm the type of girl who goes "Ooh that character design is cute." (And that's the only time I use the word cute.) I like their backstory also.

My Dominion character would be a Cassian Warrior because the other classes didn't appeal to me as much.
  7. BamSlam

BamSlam New Cupcake

Never forget
    #boobgate
  8. Volktar

Volktar Cupcake

wait, wut
  9. Hexamus

Hexamus New Cupcake

If you're referring to the boobgate him posting that everywhere. Idiocy.

But back to the topic I would go with Aurin for sure because they're adorable :3 And I really like the way they look as Spellslingers.
  10. RedDragon

RedDragon New Cupcake

So much classes/races.. this decision will have to be decided in-game but looks like i'm leading over to picking humans. They are the main race and personally, I like being human.
  11. Vail

Vail New Cupcake

Chua! Because they are small, fluffy and evil little rat things. Clearly the master race.
  12. Turockin

Turockin New Cupcake

(Main) Draken-Spellslinger-Settler-Architect-Survivalist
    Chua-Engineer-Explorer-Technologist-Relic Hunter
    Mechari-Stalker-Soldier-Weaponsmith-Mining
    I've tried to get myself to become exile but like the male aurin kinda look more femine I don't know if its just me but then everytime I see a draken creation video I get pulled back into the dominion
  13. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

''humans'' oke.....so now comes the question Cassian or Exile humans?
  14. xShinji

xShinji New Cupcake

Exile Human for me ~
  15. Asirafu

Asirafu New Cupcake

Greetings all soft life forms.
    ++ Garrok life form is not soft ++
    Updating statement ... ... Greetings all carbon based life forms
    ++ Garrok and glorious Mechari life forms may not be carbon ++
    Updating Statement ... ... Greetings all inferior life forms
    **WARNING! WARNING! Fabricator Units may not refer to glorious warriors of Dominion as inferior. Critical Punishment Systems Failure!** Reboot in 3.. 2.. 1..
    Greetings Life forms
    ++ Address mode logically acceptable ++

I was instantly drawn to the Mechari I may also play Crassian/Human or Morgest
    Why: Autonomous Sentient Industrial Repair and Fabrication Unit in Service of Military

I am more torn between which path I want rather than which class I want to play
    I love crafting, I love exploring and I love lore ... Mechari do not have tear ducts...
    From the brief videos and descriptions all the classes felt a bit samey, even though I've not seen all their bag of tricks
    From my own background I should probably go engineer, but may also go medic
    Almost definitely going Settler, but I hope to really get my teeth into all the crafting I can ^^
    Siflay and Pulsefire like this.
  16. Cyclops08

Cyclops08 New Cupcake

As a confirmed altaholic, I will likely play most if not all the races. However the one I want to play the most is the Aurin. It's taking an adorable Disney bunny girl and making her a killing machine that makes it all worthwhile. ~~ well, that and the Chua fur coat I plan to make.
  17. KingWhiskr

KingWhiskr New Cupcake

I always pick what looks less human. So it would be Drakken, Chua or Mechari for me :D (I also love playing the bad guys).
  18. MadMac

MadMac The Cupcake is a Lie

I, too am an Altaholic. I am rolling a Chua Engineer to start.
  19. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

First it's ''Draken'' not with double k....

Second, what has ''bad guy'' has to do with the Dominion?......Exactly NOTHING! (yes it was a retorical question since we all know the answer, which was nothing!)
  20. Alenaar

Alenaar Cupcake

I suppose someone could clearly see "bad guys" behind planets-ravaging, expansive, violent war-machine empire or Dominion (which now exists as shining example of strenght and leadership for the rest of pathetic vermin that infest the galaxy) with clearly anthropocentric society where humans (hybrid) rule and others follow.